Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows

TaitWatson

Sith Sorcerer, lvl 65.

I was past this point yesterday, but not far.

Today i started the chapter from scratch. Got to this point and the terminal was available, HOWEVER there was another player there two steps before me, he used it, then i couldn't access it anymore, not even with chapter reset.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

• What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
  • Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Thanks!

im a sith assassin (name is Ilene)

No i have not been in any of the new chapters prior to today

I'm wondering if this has something to do with some people missing part of the patch due to the error that occured, so I'm running a repair. Will let you know if it works.

UPDATE: Repair did not work.

Edited by Idoya

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

Thanks!

Level 64 sith inquisitor

and no not in prior to maintenance

Hey all!

Thanks!

Jedi Sage

I was in the chapter near 1AM PST and then I signed off right outside the shuttle to Zakuul (but I hadn't clicked to enter the shuttle yet). When I logged back in I had to start the chapter over and work my way back to the shuttle. Then I progressed fine until the access terminal. :(

The problem is: T7 is not showing as follower in the companion tab;

Try to exit the quest area and go back, you'll see a message "This mission requires a follower that is unavailable at this time"

I think that we are all stuck with our until a new patch...

Edited by cavalca

Hey all!

Thanks!

Pureblood Sith Assassin

I was not on this chapter prior to today's maintenance.

Hey all!

Thanks!

Jedi Consular and no I wasn't in the chapter prior to maintenance

I am so glad I sub'd for an Expansion that I can't play through. GG Bioware. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for providing that useful information. I'm sure your comment will help them establish a pattern and track down the bug now. :rolleyes:

As for me...

I'm trying it on a 65 Mercenary.

I was just starting Asylum (chapter 3?) as of this morning.

I was able to complete it just fine during early access with my Commando.

Class: Bounty Hunter (Mercenary)

I did not start the mission before today. (27th October)

Existing character who didn't have early access. I started at 1xp below level 60 today and was level 65 by the time I started Chapter VII.

I tried switching instances, logging out, exiting the game completely. No luck.

Eventually I gave up and returned to fleet and then my stronghold.

I can no longer [PLAY] Chapter VII: The Lady of Sorrows because "This mission requires a follower that is unavailable at this time". I'm guessing that's because I do not have T7-O1 as a follower. I did have T7 before I exited the area.

[This line intentionally left blank]

Edited by Woetoo

Class: Bounty Hunter (Mercenary)

I did not start the mission before today. (27th October)

Existing character who didn't have early access. I started at 60 today and was level 65 by the time I started Chapter VII.

I tried switching instances, logging out, exiting the game completely. No luck.

Eventually I gave up and returned to fleet and then my stronghold.

I can no longer [PLAY] Chapter VII: The Lady of Sorrows because "This mission requires a follower that is unavailable at this time". I'm guessing that's because I do not have T7-O1 as a follower. I did have T7 before I exited the area.

[This line intentionally left blank]

I left the area, and was able to return by resetting the quest from the quest log, and switching followers to Senya. Though It doesn't fix the bug with the terminal.

Hey all!

Thanks!

Happened to be so far on the following -

Juggernaut (played to 65 normally)

Sorcerer (free 60)

Neither were in this or any instances before the update.

Edited by Uruare