Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows

TaitWatson

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 64 Imp Agent

I was on last night before patch, then when servers went live the first time then after servers went live the second time. I just started chapter with Lady of Sorrows got just as far as the terminal and nothing.

Looks like it is the T7 not being on the list of the fallowers causing this bug. At least from what I noticed when I spoke to ppl who can access terminal vs ppl who cant. Ppl who can, have T7 on the list of companions/fallowers. Ppl who cant, have T7 missing on that list.

Good to know, hopefully the devs see this.

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

• What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
  • Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Thanks!

Jedi sentinel

Started character today after maintenance

I have tried logging out and in, restarting client, resetting mission. Nothing works. I am unable to progress.

Q: What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?

A: Jedi Consular Shadow

Q: Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance?

A: Yes

Q: If so, how far into it?

A: Just arrived to the area with Senya and T7. Senya went off to do her "thing", and I was supposed to lead T7 around to the terminals. When I arrived at this one, T7 wasn't with me and I couldn't access the terminal. I check the contacts screen and T7 wasn't available to be summoned.

I am stuck at the "Use the Access Terminal" portion of the chapter. I am currently on my Level 65 Sith Marauder (Triqz, Harbinger). I had not started any of KotFE on any of my characters prior to today's maintenance.

I tried fully quitting the game, then reset the chapter and played through it again, both times, stuck at the same point. I would try on my BH, but I don't want to proceed to KotFE yet on that one due to companion conversations not being complete.

Seems to be working for me now...I got past this quest item.