Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows

TaitWatson

I'm stuck at the Use the Penthouse Lift part of the chapter.

Senya isn't with me. Even in the cutscenes, she's invisible, but talking.

I can't progress without a companion.

I've Reset the chapter twice and have redone it up to the same place now 3 times.

Shutdown the game, even restarted my PC.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

This is exactly what is happening to me. She was in one cutscene, but not in the one right before/during Novo part. I've reset one time and made it to the end about to Novo, but cannot continue due to not having my companion. She's not available and I cannot summon any other companion or try to get them to spawn doing crew missions. I'm a Jedi Sentinel, Level 67.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Im doing the lady of sorrows on my juggurnaut and it wont show senya in the cutscenes or let me summon her?

I'm having this problem on my level 64 operative. I cannot progress without a companion. I can hear her speak but she's invisible and has no portrait. I've tried resetting etc. Nothing seems te help. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

• What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
  • Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Thanks!

I'm playing Sage, and I can't use the Penthouse lift because I'm unable to summon my companion. So I'm stuck in the story. But I see this post is very old and guess the bug will never be fixed. As with so many other bugs.

• 3 months later...
Ok now I see what was the bug, I have reached the penthouse lift and cannot continue because I cant summon my companion.....

Just to confirm it isnt a different issue

if you have more then one chapter mission listed in your mission list

example if you have chapter 7 and another chapter 1 listed, play the chapter 1 to remove it from the mission list

then select chapter 6 so it removes the chapter 7, then reselect chapter 7 to play again.

Edited by OwenBrooks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

Thanks!

I was playing a Sith Juggernaut and today no, but I played it yesterday and encountered the same issue of being unable to interact with the security grid in order to shut it down.

• 3 months later...
Hey all!

Thanks!

Sith Marauder, LVL 65

I have tried everything including a trouble ticket in the game. Everything is going great and then I get to chapter VII the lady of sorrow and I can not click on the glowing generators. The ppl that answered my trouble tick could click it and I continued and got to another generator and well guess what. I can not click them. I have tried everything on my side and in game to try and fix this and still does not work. The only thing I have left is to uninstall the game and wait several hours for the reinstall. any one have another idea before I uninstall the game and reinstall it?

Sith Marauder, LVL 65

I have tried everything including a trouble ticket in the game. Everything is going great and then I get to chapter VII the lady of sorrow and I can not click on the glowing generators. The ppl that answered my trouble tick could click it and I continued and got to another generator and well guess what. I can not click them. I have tried everything on my side and in game to try and fix this and still does not work. The only thing I have left is to uninstall the game and wait several hours for the reinstall. any one have another idea before I uninstall the game and reinstall it?

If a game repair per this link doesn't help it is unlikely a re-install will

• 3 months later...

I had the same problem, but the support team were really helpful, logged into my account and fixed it for me. You can probably do the same. This is what they said:

"...As we have investigated on your case, we have confirmed that the reason this is glitched for you is because you have activated Chapter I: The Hunt at the same time and some companions become unavailable while you have these chapters active as they are not a part of the storyline. To have this resolved, we have manually removed this Chapter I: The Hunt from your quest logs which resets your mission for Chapter VII:The Lady of Sorrows. Rest assured that you should now be able to progress with this chapter as normal."

Edited by Lirtoo