Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows

TaitWatson

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

• What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
  • Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Thanks!

I am having issues with chapter 7 also,

Class powertech

I was not in this chapter 7 prior to maintenance I was in chapter 3

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

Thanks!

Jedi Consular

No, started from chapter 4 today.

Jedi Sent.

Just started 7 today

reset, played back to this location, still can't click it

- removed DiscCacheArena file, did not help

- logged out, logged in, didn't help

- already have 3 other toons past this part.

Did not start the chapter prior to todays maintenance. I am a Scoundrel. Cannot click terminal on the quest section where it says "Use the Access Terminal". Re-logging did not help.

Just reset and re-completed that chapter up to that point and same result. Cannot click on the terminal.

Edited by Ezrat

Hey all!

Thanks!

Class: Juggernaut

I am not in the chapter before the maintenance and i am block with T7 when i need to click to the terminal. At this time, I can't click toThe terminal

Edited by The_Mauricio

Juggernaut 65

I had not started any part of the new content prior to today on this character. I tried resetting and it didn't help. Other people in the same area were able to complete the quest, so it's not broken for everyone in the phase.

What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?

Imperial Agent - Operative

Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Nope, I was in Chapter 4: The Gravestone when I started today. There I had to replay parts I had already done yesterday

I'm yet another person having issues with this chapter. Here are my answers to your questions:

• What Class are you attempting the Chapter on? Sorcerer/Inquisitor
  • Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it? No, I was in Ch. 6 prior to system maintenance.

Hey all!

Thanks!

Jedi Sage

I just started the new content this morning, had started the story briefly when the servers were closed again for another fix.

Now I am at the Access Terminal but I can't interact with it.

Hey all!

Thanks!

1. Sith Warrior

2. No started chapter 1 AFTER the maintenance.

What Class are you attempting the Chapter on? Agent

Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it? No started this chapter today

Went to Stronghold and now cant get back into the chapter - 'requires a follower that is unavailable at this time'

Edited by Beaumo

Instant lvl 60 Sith Warrior. Had just started ch 7 when servers went down, was still in ship doing quest in there.

Don't know if this has anything to do with it but the message that comes up to tell you which companion joins you was not the one I got- I got the right one though.

Edited by serenitty

Hey all!

Thanks!

Sith Warrior

On this character? No, just started KOTFE on this character after today's maintenance.

What Class are you attempting the Chapter on? Agent

Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it? No started this chapter today

Went to Stronghold and now cant get back into the chapter - 'requires a follower that is unavailable at this time'

I tried traveling to the fleet and when I wanted to return it said the same