Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows

TaitWatson

I am on my Mercenary BH and I am unable to Use the Access Terminal with T7. I was past this point earlier before the patch, but had not completed all of Chapter VII lady of sorrows. I had logged out the night before without completing the whole thing.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am stuck at the "Use the Access Terminal" portion of the chapter. I am currently on my Level 65 Sith Marauder (Triqz, Harbinger). I had not started any of KotFE on any of my characters prior to today's maintenance.

I tried fully quitting the game, then reset the chapter and played through it again, both times, stuck at the same point. I would try on my BH, but I don't want to proceed to KotFE yet on that one due to companion conversations not being complete.

Edited by Severitus
Added clarifying information

Jedi Shadow

I had advanced to the Cantina scene with Senya the previous evening. When I started it back up today it made me restart the chapter. Now when I get to the step "Access the Terminal" it's not available to click.

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

• What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
  • Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Thanks!

Smuggler (Scoundrel) level 64

had logged into account before maintenance but not actually logged into a server/ character

hope it is a easy problem for you guys to fix thanks

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

Thanks!

Jedi knight, started KOTFE today, can't click the terminal

Inquisitor, Sorc, level 65, Red Eclipse.

Stuck at the terminal bit in chapter 7. Started the chapter 5 after downloading the patch today.

Tried resetting the quest multiple times, traveling in and out of the planet, re-summoning the companion, changing instances but no-go.

Hey all!

Thanks!

I play Smuggler and I was in the middle of the chapter before the maintenance to the point where I used the tram to go to the underbelly. The chapter was reset when I logged in today and I had to restart it.

Edited by Simdarion

Looks like it is the T7 not being on the list of the fallowers causing this bug. At least from what I noticed when I spoke to ppl who can access terminal vs ppl who cant. Ppl who can, have T7 on the list of companions/fallowers. Ppl who cant, have T7 missing on that list.

What Class are you attempting the Chapter on? Jedi Knight / Guardian 65

Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Yes, past the first cut scene but still on the Gravestone, I have attempted to reset the quest but this made no difference.

Hey all!

Thanks!

1. Jedi Sentinel
  2. Yes, I had the chapter nearly done last night. Logged in today to find the chapter was reset. I continued doing the chapter over (without getting the bonus missions). Got to the point of "Use the Access Terminal" and it is not able to interact with.

What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?

- Sith Assassin

Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

- No, just started earlier today. Cannot interact with the Access Terminal to get past "Use Access Terminal."

Hey all!

Thanks!

1. Marauder

2. No

Bounty Hunter, was not on mission prior to maintenance...

Resetting the mission didn't work. Logging out didn't work. leaving to ship and returning didn't work.

Side note... when I ported to the ship I could not return via the "Play" button. It said the required companion was unavailable.

Thanks for providing that useful information. I'm sure your comment will help them establish a pattern and track down the bug now. :rolleyes:

As for me...

I'm trying it on a 65 Mercenary.

I was just starting Asylum (chapter 3?) as of this morning.

I was able to complete it just fine during early access with my Commando.

Oh yeah my apologies, the first 15 pages of all the people saying the same thing isn't enough, my comment will throw all the numbers out of whack. Sorry bro. :rolleyes:

What Class are you attempting the Chapter on? Marauder

Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it? First day of access.

If it is any use a guild mate did the quest just fine and the droid shows in his allies/companions window but does not show in mine.