Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows

TaitWatson

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

• What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
  • Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Thanks!

BH wasn't even in KOTFE prior to tadays patch.

Class Trooper Vanguard (Boosted 60)

Just Started Chapter VII

extra notes :-

Tried resetting quest,repairing,logging out and grouping up with someone who had it working none of these worked.

I didn't start chapter before update and im a sith juggernaught Chapter VII access terminal issue and i even reset chapter and it won't let me access it

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

Thanks!

Sith Warrior

The Gravestone Chapter. I was half way through it. I had to redo quest.

Also, T7 is not showing up on my companion list. I tried to summon a different companion and now, I cannot summon T7 back. Yep, probably not a good idea :(

Hey all!

Thanks!

I am a level 64 Jedi Guardian. I was not in the chapter prior to maintenance.

Class: Jedi Guardian

Progress: I was in the middle just after the fight in the cantina with Senya when I logged out last night. When I logged in this morning it had started my quest over and I get to the part on the gravestone where you go take the shuttle to Zakuul and I cant interact with the shuttle to progress.

lvl 65 sorc

started expac today after latest patch.

reset the chapter twice.

I am not your freaking beta tester. Did you people even test this crap? Remember I am paying you people, you are not paying me!

Edited by SearchnResQ

What Class are you attempting the Chapter on? Inquisitor

Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? Yes

If so, how far into it? Passed this section; I was already up to the part where I meet up with the data merchant (can't remember her name) watching the arena matches in that same area.

Hey all!

Thanks!

Sith Juggernaut and no i was not in this chapter prior to todays maintenance please fix quickly a lot of ppl can't get into that stupid terminal

Hey all!

Thanks!

Playing on Imperial Agent/Sniper

I just started Chapter 7, along with the entire Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion, today.

I hadn't played it before the server reset.

I logged on after it was all back up.

I'm playing my Inquisitor and I can't touch the panel to further it. It's just after the T-7 part. There were tons of folks in the area, and most of them can click on it. A few of us can't.

I reset the mission and played through it again to no avail.

I still can't click on it.

I also tried to restart the chapter, with no success