Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows

TaitWatson

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

• What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
  • Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Thanks!

Lvl 64 Mercenary

Just started Knights of the fallen empire today

Edited by LeNwere
mistake

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

Thanks!

Currently playing a Jedi Sage, level 65.

Have run this character from 1 - 65 and through the whole story chain.

Sorc Lv65

Started the whole Addon today

PLEASE READ

BUT i think i just found out the reason for this bug. The T7 is not counted as an follower and treated as if not present. I moved tot the fleet, but when i tried to launch the Story again through the "play" button it stats, that the necessary companion (T7) is "unavailable at time". after that i changed the companion and wanted to call him back, but he is not in my list and i am not able to summon him in ANY way.

hopefully this might help

Edited by BloodyHarry

Hey all!

Thanks!

I had attempted to start with the quest with my Imperial Agent.

I did start the chapter prior to maintenance, this weekend even. I was already at the subway station, and I ported out back to my fortress in Nar Shaddaar to sell some stuff. Then I logged out. After the update I tried porting back to the subway station, it just sent me back to the start of the Gravestone and I had to redo the whole chapter. After that, I couldn't access the terminal.

Edited by Logathor

Sorc Lv65

PLEASE READ

BUT i think i just found out the reason for this bug. The T7 is not counted as an follower and treated as if not present. I moved tot the fleet, but when i tried to launch the Story again through the "play" button it stats, that the necessary companion (T7) is "unavailable at time". after that i changed the companion and wanted to call him back, but he is not in my list and i am not able to summon him in ANY way.

I noticed this too, btw you need to restart/ reset the chapter from quest log, as it won't let you relaunch since you don't have T7. Not sure if it relates to the bug though.

Sith Juggernaut 65 here.

I had started yesterday and had just left the tram tunnels when I logged out.

Started this evening to see my progression going back to the Gravestone. I couldn't rerun the bonus missions I had completed earlier, which is normal as I was already done with them when I logged out in the first place.

Bloody Harry beat me to it (I have jumped to the same conclusions, but he was faster). I think he has put the finger on something. T7 must be the key to that "slight inconvenience".

Sorc Lv65

PLEASE READ

Started fallen empire on my sentinel a few hours before maintenance, but was not up to this chapter yet. Went to bed last night (Australian time) when the server came up then went straight back down, got up this morning to resume my progress, only to encounter a massive gathering around the terminal. I couldn't use it myself, but I watched a few people use it successfully before realising it was bugging out. Edited by Idoya

I'm playing my Inquisitor and I can't touch the panel to further it. It's just after the T-7 part. There were tons of folks in the area, and most of them can click on it. A few of us can't.

I reset the mission and played through it again to no avail.

I still can't click on it.

I am also playing an Inquisitor at the moment, and I am currently having this issue as well. I was not in-game prior to maintenance.

Edited by Joshmaul

I noticed this too, btw you need to restart/ reset the chapter from quest log, as it won't let you relaunch since you don't have T7. Not sure if it relates to the bug though.

The funny thing is, i cannot restart the mission ;)

"This mission cannot be reset right now."

It's really funny and i hope that they are able to fix it - i mean, i cant even reset the quest :D

The funny thing is, i cannot restart the mission ;)

"This mission cannot be reset right now."

It's really funny and i hope that they are able to fix it - i mean, i cant even reset the quest :D

Reset from the log, not the play button. oh and when it happened to me I switched to senya before it worked I think, not that it matters as a reset doesn't fix the problem sadly.

Edited by xhugox

Hey all!

Thanks!

Class Sith Assasin

Just Started Chapter VII

Hey all!

Thanks!

Commando here, hadn't started the chapter until today. Cannot use the terminal, thanks

Hey all!

Thanks!

I'm an Agent, and yes I was almost finished with Chapter 7 last night. Now I was reset, and I'm stuck trying to click the access terminal.

On Harbinger.

Ok seriously Bioware?

A lot of people are complaining here and we don't get any kind of update on the situation? Why the #@?!... Can you tell us if we will be able to play the game today or not because most of us here are waiting for it and nothing is really happening at least you people say something.... Getting really pissed off about this... And writing a ticked you will respond in 3 days so no use for us.