Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows

TaitWatson

What Class are you Playing?

A. Sith Inquisitor Assassin

Did you start this quest before the patch: No. Started all of the new content tonight, after the patch had already been out for 12+ hours. Stuck at the part with T7. Can access the first and second markers but the one with teh terminal cannot be clicked. Other players do not seem to have this issue.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

• What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
  • Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Thanks!

Class: jedi knight

Started KOTFE after patch

So i am on my "Agent" I Reset the quest twice and the terminal were i am supposed to talk to T7 i could click the first 2 and after the second terminal the mission is "Use The Access Terminal" Well on other toons the terminal would light up blue but not with my agent. I did not start this chapter until after your patch on 10 -27-15. This is my 3rd toon sense early access to do the story and so far I am batting 2 out of 3 having ussues with this chapter..:tran_evil::tran_evil:

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

Thanks!

Jedi Sentinel

Did not start KotFE with this character at all until Wednesday, October 28th

Update: Just saw the developer blog mentioning a patch. Logged completely out of the game, relaunched, got the patch, and the issue is fixed! Go go dev team! :D

Edited by -Kitara-
Update

Playing on a 65 Vanguard.

I was in ChVII just starting the quest to replace fuses on Gravestone. Made it to the "Use Access Terminal" on Zakuul. Did a reset and started Chapter from the beginning. Still blocked at the Access Terminal.

Hey all!

Thanks!

Chapter VII: The Lady of Sorrows

What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?

Bounty Hunter: Mercenary

Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

No, i was not in the Chapter.

The mission get stuck in "Use the Acces Terminal" when you are with T7, when you first recive him. I reset the Mission (Chapter) and the same problem. I exit the area to re-enter at that point and when i click play on the window of the launch to the chapter it saids: This mission requires a follower thats no available at this time. The companions that i have available are HK-55, Koth, Lana and Senya, but when i exit the area T7 staid with me, but hes not in the Alliance. And now i cant reset the chapter.

Hey all!

Thanks!

Jedi Consular Level 65.

Started Chapter 7 today.

Says take shuttle. I goto shuttle and there's nothing to click on the shuttle.

Different issue for me, got back in from work today and downloaded the patch and was able to continue with the quest because I couldn't click the terminal either.

Agent

Chapter 7 (right at the beginning)

The problem I have I that Scorpio isn't appearing in my companion contacts. Haven't had this problem on the other two Snipers I've levelled previously. Edit: should probably add I'm now on chapter 9 so definitely progressed past the point she should be in my contacts list.

Edited by BaineOs

Hey all!

Thanks!

Jedi Guardian, 62, Chapter 5. Went to the fleet, then attempted to go back to the story but it did not work, having same follower issue.

I had this yesterday as well.

Bounty Hunter.

I got T7, done the first console, then up the lift to the 2nd, click on the pole and killed the adds that spawn, then couldnt click on the panel.

I tried a few things in game first, swapping chars, then I shut down the game and relaunched it, and tried to do a repair, but that was grayed out.

So I click log in, and it downloaded a small patch, which I found very odd as I was playing for a few hrs just prior and no patch was released?

Anyway, it worked fine after I got back in after that.

I had logged out right after the initial convo that starts Chap. 7. When I logged back in later, it was on the "take the shuttle" step and had skipped the step for replacing the fuses. The shuttle button was not clickable. I went to the fleet and was able to reset the mission from there. Then, when I went back into KOTFE, it re-started the initial convo and I got the fuse mission and then was able to progress correctly to and take the shuttle. Looks like maybe there's a bug that's not putting people back in the right place if they log out at the beginning of Chap. 7?

I had logged out right after the initial convo that starts Chap. 7. When I logged back in later, it was on the "take the shuttle" step and had skipped the step for replacing the fuses. The shuttle button was not clickable. I went to the fleet and was able to reset the mission from there. Then, when I went back into KOTFE, it re-started the initial convo and I got the fuse mission and then was able to progress correctly to and take the shuttle. Looks like maybe there's a bug that's not putting people back in the right place if they log out at the beginning of Chap. 7?

This.