Optimal Stats For All 24 Disciplines, KOTFE Edition

Goblin_Lackey

Okay now to do a sweep of your collected comments since last time:

Bah... I only wish to see the most accurate numbers possible ;) Bant's work is already amazing.. I just try to reduce the number of assumptions behind it a little..... Mainly by removing some time average when you can actually find the exact value.... I got 4 DPS spec down... Only 14 to go!!! I won,t hack at tank or heal spec tho.... At least, I don't plan to.

Imagine having to put together all of these classes in the first place. I still don't want to think about the time spent.

Annhilation:

About Anni's rotation.. Your Force Scream cannot be fixed.. or you can't use 3 VT during the execute rotation. It likely won,t change a single thing in the spreadsheet if you time average the 2p and the 4p... But it will change something in the rotation you wrote up here ;)

Won't change a thing because of time averages, I'll change the force scream to a filler in order to reflect the fact that Vicious Throw is awesome. (as usual, I am not changing the post until I do a full update on it)

Carnage:

And Bant... I found a small error in Carny... Gore cannot crit..So you should have set up the Bonus Crit to -1... Not that it matter in any way ;)

Gore also does no damage. But if it makes you happy I'll negate it.

About Carnage....

I have a rotation duration of 23.076s... Which, once multiplied by your time averaged alacrity boost, is 25.5s long... Your Berserk usage.. Only problem with Carnage is how you apply your alacrity. Again ;) And buff uptime.

Yup Carnage Alacrity is a pain in the rear. Also if you change M47 from 25.5 to 24 it changes to the other rotations. The time averaged Alacrity is my compromise (just like it is for all the other alacrity boosters, Carnage is just egregious about it. I still don't have a good answer on how to easily get around it

Damnit Bant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can I remove time average from alacrity with this Berserk!!!!!

Sorry I had to vent.. To make this post useful, I'll update it with numbers as I find the upper and lower bound of alacrity for each assumptions I'll need to make so I can work around the 2p, the 4p, the 6p and Gore durations and CDs.

#dealwithit

And now on to the Juggernauts:

Rage:

Major Error Here

Retaliation is melee, not force... Check Rage again. And this buff Rage Jugg way over Fury while, in fact they are about 10 DPS over them at most.

In fact, Rage is lower than Fury...

EDIT : If you work around the rotation to fit VT in it twice, Rage is 2 DPS ahead of Fury. Else, it's behind by about 40 DPS.

I fixed the Ability type issue for Retaliation in Rage and also made tweaks in the same methodology as used for Fury (distribution of damage bonuses from 2 set and Raging Burst)

I also added in Vicious Throw | Dispatch to the rotation. I didn't have it previously because I was using the 3.0 Artorias Focus guide which said that there was no room in the rotation for it. I've added it in with usage equal to usage in Artorias's 4.0 Advanced Cycle and Advanced Execute Blocks.

Skipping to the end result: in 224, Rage will be at 6444 dps with those changes made.

This is not viable.

Sh > Rav > Rav* > Sc > SA > Imp > Filler > ST >

Sh > Imp > SA > Rav > Rav* > Sc > Filler > Imp

6 GCD between two SA... So 9s.. SA CD is 12s...

The perfectly deterministic rotation for Vengeance is 180s long... Well beside VT and VS usage.... Which is a little bit harder to factor.

Between, it is possible to build a rotation with 11 SA, 19 VT/VS and 5 ST every 180s with everything used on CD.

EDIT : Here you use Force Push, you don't use it on the spreadsheet tho. And I don't use it in my 180s rotation.

Whoops.

The rotation I put together there was based on Logs from Rydarus. He likes to have his Sundering Assault drift around the rotation. He also used to use Force push as a filler. The current time averages are from this post. I haven't updated the rotation since I switched it to his (in fact, I still have it as a update note to be used for the next time I do a full update).

I do need to update that rotation though (currently I only have the time averages). I might just cheat a bit and use the 36s rotation and just have Filler for the remainder

The key take away is actually to minimize the amount of usages of Sundering Assault to the bare minimum

Sorry for the sheer amount of stuff I posted.. But here is a new piece of information about Vengence and Bloodmaster.

Assuming you have your DoT'ing for Impale and Scream set up like this : DoT1 > GCD > DoT2

You will always have one DoT up plus Shatter and for 12s out of 36, you will have all three. This basically means, for Impale and Scream, that they will have 9% bonus half the time and 6% for the remaining....

You are right, I was using 2/3; but 1/2 is correct based on the 3s usage separation.

The Impale and Scream DOTs will be changed to (0.03 + 0.03 + 1/2 * 0.03)

My Shatter will remain the same at (0.03 + 2/3 * 0.03 + 2/3 * 0.03)

Back to you again :p

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1% alacrity = 1% more dps? so losing 1% crit got 1% alacrity is better?? this what I keep hearing or is not as simple as that?

If you add 1% alacrity without losing anything, than yes its 1% more dps (from the base of 0% alacrity).

However, if you're at, say, 8% alacrity, that 1% alacrity will be worth 0.93% more dps (not the full 1%), plus you'd also lose some DPS from dropping the crit to hit that alacrity (8% - 9% alacrity is ~112 alacrity rating, which converts to ~2% crit rating AND crit damage)

Edited by TACeMossie

Question: Would double stacking 2-piece Medic setbonuses on Medicine Operative prove beneficial?

My gear's mainly focused around Bant's 224 optimal stat setup for Medicine Operative. I'm no theorycrafter by any means, so if this appears totally wrong to anyone with proper number knowledge, feel free to take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt.

After transferring over an old operative to my current server, I found that he had some 198 gear left on him. I got to thinking, would it be beneficial to double stack 2-piece 198/224 setbonuses (for some fights at least)?

The only armorings I could come across were the 198 Glove Armoring and the 198 Chest Armoring. The difference in Endurance and Mastery is a bit large.

224 Chest and Glove Armorings (+186 Mastery and +159 endurance each)

vs.

198 Chest And Glove Armorings (+134 Mastery and +113 Endurance each)

This results in a total Mastery loss of 104 and a total Endurance loss of 92.

I figure this could be balanced out by 1-2 mastery augs and maybe some endurance crystals.

This would also result in a 3 second longer cooldown on Recuperative Nanotech/Kolto Cloud. I figure this build will be built more around single target damage rather than raid coverage, however.

The upside of this would be more frequent Kolto Injection autocrits, as well as the chance of a double-proc autocrit. (dramatic surge increase.)

I don't really see this as a uniform build, but it may help to make operatives a bit more bursty for fights with heavy spike damage...?

Question mark? Tell me what you think.

Question: Would double stacking 2-piece Medic setbonuses on Medicine Operative prove beneficial?

My gear's mainly focused around Bant's 224 optimal stat setup for Medicine Operative. I'm no theorycrafter by any means, so if this appears totally wrong to anyone with proper number knowledge, feel free to take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt.

After transferring over an old operative to my current server, I found that he had some 198 gear left on him. I got to thinking, would it be beneficial to double stack 2-piece 198/224 setbonuses (for some fights at least)?

The only armorings I could come across were the 198 Glove Armoring and the 198 Chest Armoring. The difference in Endurance and Mastery is a bit large.

224 Chest and Glove Armorings (+186 Mastery and +159 endurance each)

vs.

198 Chest And Glove Armorings (+134 Mastery and +113 Endurance each)

This results in a total Mastery loss of 104 and a total Endurance loss of 92.

I figure this could be balanced out by 1-2 mastery augs and maybe some endurance crystals.

This would also result in a 3 second longer cooldown on Recuperative Nanotech/Kolto Cloud. I figure this build will be built more around single target damage rather than raid coverage, however.

The upside of this would be more frequent Kolto Injection autocrits, as well as the chance of a double-proc autocrit. (dramatic surge increase.)

I don't really see this as a uniform build, but it may help to make operatives a bit more bursty for fights with heavy spike damage...?

Question mark? Tell me what you think.

You answered your own question i think lol:) It is very useful for those instances where u need that kinda burst on certain fights like MB for example but honestly imo tho any real type of burst is handled far more effectively by the co healer assuming they're a sage or mando not to say u won't be healing that target but the main chunk will most likely be handled by a sage or mando in those instances if double scoundrel tho I would definetly consider using especially if its obvious an obvious struggle point.

I think I'm missing something, and I apologize if it's been answered in this thread already...

I'm trying to figure out how to get to 2517 defense in 220 gear for Immortal Jugg with B mods. With 220 Mk-1 Implants/Ear, Immunity/Sturdiness 43 Enhancements, and all mods being 43B's, and accounting for the stim, I'm coming up 64 points short of 2517

I think I'm missing something, and I apologize if it's been answered in this thread already...

I'm trying to figure out how to get to 2517 defense in 220 gear for Immortal Jugg with B mods. With 220 Mk-1 Implants/Ear, Immunity/Sturdiness 43 Enhancements, and all mods being 43B's, and accounting for the stim, I'm coming up 64 points short of 2517

Defense:

891 (9x99 B-Mods)

770 (7x110 Enhancements)

693 (3x231 Ear/2xImp)

73 (1x73 Relic of Reactive Warding)

90 (1x90 Stim)

-----

2517 (Total)

First of all thank you for all the effort making this great post, but there is something wrong with your calculations because, e.g. for shadow/sin serenity/hatred you have in total 11 enhancements calculated (alacrity x6, accuracy x2, critical x3).

This is wrong because there are 10 items with enhancements or enhancement equal quality!

Edited by Ziddal_the_green

First of all thank you for all the effort making this great post, but there is something wrong with your calculations because, e.g. for shadow/sin serenity/hatred you have in total 11 enhancements calculated (alacrity x6, accuracy x2, critical x3).

This is wrong because there are 10 items with enhancements or enhancement equal quality!

for which?

Assassin - Hatred || Shadow - Serenity

6553 DPS @ 45.3 APM | 6557 Endurance | 5393 Mastery (Stim) | 2940 Power

1207 Critical (4xE, 5xA, 2xC) | 964 Alacrity (4xE, 4xA) | 701 Accuracy (2xE, 5xA)

6555 DPS @ 45.4 APM | 6557 Endurance | 5394 Mastery (3xA) | 2850 Power

1253 Critical (2xE, 9xA, 2xC) | 1008 Alacrity (6xE) | 700 Accuracy (2xE, 2xA, Stim)

6309 DPS @ 45.1 APM | 6302 Endurance | 5179 Mastery (Stim) | 2788 Power

1171 Critical (4xE, 5xA, 2xC) | 932 Alacrity (4xE, 4xA) | 685 Accuracy (2xE, 5xA)

6311 DPS @ 45.3 APM | 6302 Endurance | 5180 Mastery (3xA) | 2698 Power

1216 Critical (6xE, 2xC) | 977 Alacrity (2xE, 9xA) | 684 Accuracy (2xE, 2xA, Stim)

6076 DPS @ 45 APM | 6038 Endurance | 4990 Mastery (Stim) | 2648 Power

1139 Critical (5xE, 3xA, 2xC) | 882 Alacrity (1xE, 10xA) | 681 Accuracy (4xE, 1xA)

6055 DPS @ 45.1 APM | 6038 Endurance | 4991 Mastery (3xA) | 2558 Power

1156 Critical (5xE, 2xA, 2xC) | 906 Alacrity (5xE, 2xA) | 729 Accuracy (7xA, Stim)

for which?

6553 DPS @ 45.3 APM | 6557 Endurance | 5393 Mastery (Stim) | 2940 Power

1207 Critical (4xE, 5xA, 2xC) | 964 Alacrity (4xE, 4xA) | 701 Accuracy (2xE, 5xA)

6555 DPS @ 45.4 APM | 6557 Endurance | 5394 Mastery (3xA) | 2850 Power

1253 Critical (2xE, 9xA, 2xC) | 1008 Alacrity (6xE) | 700 Accuracy (2xE, 2xA, Stim)

6309 DPS @ 45.1 APM | 6302 Endurance | 5179 Mastery (Stim) | 2788 Power

1171 Critical (4xE, 5xA, 2xC) | 932 Alacrity (4xE, 4xA) | 685 Accuracy (2xE, 5xA)

6311 DPS @ 45.3 APM | 6302 Endurance | 5180 Mastery (3xA) | 2698 Power

1216 Critical (6xE, 2xC) | 977 Alacrity (2xE, 9xA) | 684 Accuracy (2xE, 2xA, Stim)

6076 DPS @ 45 APM | 6038 Endurance | 4990 Mastery (Stim) | 2648 Power

1139 Critical (5xE, 3xA, 2xC) | 882 Alacrity (1xE, 10xA) | 681 Accuracy (4xE, 1xA)

6055 DPS @ 45.1 APM | 6038 Endurance | 4991 Mastery (3xA) | 2558 Power

1156 Critical (5xE, 2xA, 2xC) | 906 Alacrity (5xE, 2xA) | 729 Accuracy (7xA, Stim)

shadow/assasin serenity'hatred with accuracy stim

Edited by Ziddal_the_green

One thing I don't understand - I finally geared my character fully 224 and my stats are all lower that what you calculated by range of 5-50 points. I double-checked all my gear, but I don't see any differences from your outline. It's more curiosity than any practical meaning, but any ideas as to why?

One thing I don't understand - I finally geared my character fully 224 and my stats are all lower that what you calculated by range of 5-50 points. I double-checked all my gear, but I don't see any differences from your outline. It's more curiosity than any practical meaning, but any ideas as to why?

Do you have all of the Datacrons?

EDIT: And as Bant says that small difference really will not change the DPS at all.

Edited by geoff_mckee

@Ziddal_the_green:

You mean, a mistake would have happened in the enhancements.

"dipstik" posted all values. The number of enhancements is correct everywhere.

Therefore, he asked exactly where you've seen an error.

Your answer "shadow / assasin serenity'hatred with accuracy stim" was not helpful.

Conclusion: There there are no visible errors.

@TahlinNerus:

All stats are lower?

Some values can be explained by datacrons. I suppose in addition you have an incorrect stim/artefact.

Virulence snipers - I am having energy issues, with full 220 gear, stats distributed as shown in the original posts. Attempting parses with a rotation identical to what this thread states - puts me out very quickly. Currently have 932 alacrity as suggested, but it doesn't seem like enough... Edited by Trasid

Virulence snipers - I am having energy issues, with full 220 gear, stats distributed as shown in the original posts. Attempting parses with a rotation identical to what this thread states - puts me out very quickly. Currently have 932 alacrity as suggested, but it doesn't seem like enough...

What exactly is the rotation? I went back a few pages but didn't see one for Virluence. 2 cull or 3 cull? I run a 3 cull rotation on my gunslinger, have my stats set up as Bant suggests, and I don't have any energy issues (so long as I don't screw up and push too hard too early). You have your set pieces, right? The extra energy gained when using Illegal Mods helps a lot as well.

Virulence snipers - I am having energy issues, with full 220 gear, stats distributed as shown in the original posts. Attempting parses with a rotation identical to what this thread states - puts me out very quickly. Currently have 932 alacrity as suggested, but it doesn't seem like enough...

Your energy management depends on your crit-luck. You regen 2 energy for each poison effect that hits critical.

In other words: You need to filler more, if your posion effects crit less. You cannot do the exact same Rotation because of this RNG component.

under individual class notes:

Corrosive Dart > Corrosive Grenade > Weakening Blast > Lethal Shot > Cull > Cull*

Lethal Shot > Filler > Filler > Takedown > Cull > Cull*

Series of Shots > Series of Shots* > Weakening Blast > Lethal Shot > Cull > Cull*

Corrosive Dart > Corrosive Grenade > Filler > Takedown > Cull > Cull*

Series of Shots > Series of Shots* > Weakening Blast > Lethal Shot > Cull > Cull*

Lethal Shot > Filler > Filler > Takedown > Cull > Cull*

Filler = Lethal Shot > Takedown > Corrosive Mine > Rifle Shot

note the ommision of takedown every other cull

i'm doing 45 apm and parsing ~5.9 k with anni, do u guys think it is low and (i shold have asked it a long time ago) server lag can make any difference for any spec? i live far from USA and usually i get 140 ms or above.

i have 1 mh 224, 3 220 and 216 gear, still missing a relic and a implant.

i'm doing 45 apm and parsing ~5.9 k with anni, do u guys think it is low and (i shold have asked it a long time ago) server lag can make any difference for any spec? i live far from USA and usually i get 140 ms or above.

i have 1 mh 224, 3 220 and 216 gear, still missing a relic and a implant.

With out your stats and a parse we can't answer that.

2/4/6 pc?

Mastery

Power

Crit

Crit dmg bonus

Alacrity

With out your stats and a parse we can't answer that.

2/4/6 pc?

Mastery

Power

Crit

Crit dmg bonus

Alacrity

6 pc

mastery 5144

power 2633

crit 1219

alacrity 779

bonus damage 2490.1