Optimal Stats For All 24 Disciplines, KOTFE Edition

Goblin_Lackey

Before starting, i want to apologize. I posted a lot of things.. Many weren,t concluing. Then I worked with your spreadsheet some more... And I found a few things I could fix as wrote in my last post. Now I've found another thing out of your spreadsheet and the rotation you claim using... I know my post seems pretty confusing, but I'll try to sum everything in that post so everyone can just read that one and look at the results.

Vicious Slash for Fury, has a -2.5% execute damage bonus. I just removed it.. nothing in the sheet could explain that.

The APM you calculate for Fury is flawed. No one would use frenzy except for Bloodthirst. So your APM is artificially higher than it should be. I changed the Activated Ability from 1/(1/19.2 + 1/135 + 1/300) to 1/(1/19.2 + 2/300).

Considering how you handle execute calculations, this point is still only an approximation of the true data, but it is better than how you were doing it. I changed, for Fury, all the running Damage Bonus reference where one use of the ability is buffed and another isn't and where this is changed during the execute to damageBonus * (abilityInside% * 0.7 + abilityInside% * 0.3).

Since BA is fixed in the rotation, I made sure the 2p was correct.. So i changed it to 1/roundup(15/BAtimeUsage).

Now, I've this other issue :

Both RB, Ravage and FC are buffed by Berserk. That's simply impossible. You must have Berserk used at most 4 GCD before

By Oofalong's rotation, Berserk is used with obliterate just before starting the Ravage cycle. But for that to work, you need to have both Force Crush and Ravage in the same cycle. The rotation you use needs Brazen to generate 4-8 Fury. That's actually annoying... So I choose to use Oofalong parsing rotation in your spreadsheet. That way, the rotation is self-contained and useful in every situation, not just in situations with raid damage.

RB > FC > Rav > Rav* > FS > Ob> BA >
RB > Sc > VS > FS > Ob + Berserk > VS

All these changes led to Fury having a DPS of 6356.12.

Well lets get started. So far I always considered Cascading Power appearing in the first third of GCD after RB. In fact, as it can be seen here, Cascading Power actually appear in the last third of GCD. This means i can actually consider the window as being quite a bit longer.. This means, assuming 4% alacrity, RB > GCD > GCD > Rav > Rav* is viable and would end up with Ravage last hit inside Cascading Power.

RB > Ob + Berserk > FS > Rav > Rav* > VS > BA >
RB > Ob > FS > VS > Sc > FC

The above rotation, assuming, 5% alacrity, did 6363.07.

Here is your spreadsheet with Oofalong proper rotation.

Here is mine.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit Bant.. Timer ran out. I'll check this out tomorrow....

EDIT : I mean no disrespect with all my attacks ;) I just points out flaws so i won't make the same mistakes ;) Nothing is better than proofreading you for my learning ;0

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Lightning Sorc here.

I am sure this has been addressed in the 52 pages of posts, but a brief clarification. I have been parsing like mad on my training dummy and always was coming up way low compared to the ideal stats shown, I have read everything I could get my hands on for rotations.

So the armor reduction debuff on the training dummy...that is applied yes?

What HP are you setting for it. 500k, 1 mill, 1.5 mill or 2.5mill?

Lightning Sorc here.

I am sure this has been addressed in the 52 pages of posts, but a brief clarification. I have been parsing like mad on my training dummy and always was coming up way low compared to the ideal stats shown, I have read everything I could get my hands on for rotations.

So the armor reduction debuff on the training dummy...that is applied yes?

What HP are you setting for it. 500k, 1 mill, 1.5 mill or 2.5mill?

The armor debuff is applied, and as its a DPS model its actually done over infinite health.

However, the reason behind you doing less DPS is explained throughout this thread

TL;DR of it being that the engine tends to add about a ~0.1 second delay to the GCD, which means that @ 10% alacrity (randomly selected value), the DPS loss would equate to about a 6.8% DPS loss - or ~410 DPS in 216s, ~425 dps loss in 220s and ~442 dps loss in 224s

Edited by TACeMossie

1) 8% Alacrity Assumtion

The abilities page has no idea what gear is worn. This makes and assumptions of higher alacrity values when determining buffs to be inaccuracte and potentially bias the optimizier/stat cycler toward a lower alacrity value (And thus makeing false outputs). This is really a consequence of the way I organized the spreadsheet. The components of the spreadsheet are meant to bemodular and are also meant to be flexible enough for easy updates. If I had to start fresh again, I would further breakdown each of the abilities so that each buff can be determined how it is applied after alacrity and rotation are calculated.

Sadly :/ But doing calculations both with and without the assuption if the alacrity is above the assumption in both tries would make it acceptable. or you could hardcode a lower bound for alacrity at which, the model switch to an alternate rotation without alacrity assumptions. There are actual work around. I'll try to see if I can make it work that way sometime this afternoon or tomorrow. Right now I'm trying to modify my fresh new copy of your spreadsheet so i can compare multiple rotations.

2) two piece Set bonus

I used the duration/(roundup(CD/timeUsage)*timeUsage) becuase that allows me to see the true activation rate for the two set rather than just the ICD and ability cooldown: it would get activated every 38.4s (every other cycle). I also did this becuase it was the same methodology as I used in some of the other Disciplines that couldn't activate the 2 set exactly on cooldown. (most of the time I just did the lazy flat 50% uptime that was the compermise between alacrity and delayed abilities). Again this is the partially the fault of not knowing the alacrity level (do you sense a pattern here yet?)

But that's an actual DPS loss. Even going for the lowest amount of abilities affected by it possible, it would still be an DPS increase.. And it would remove that aberration under which BA can be affected by BA.

19.2/15 = 1.28

You'd need 28% alacrity for that to be even possible.

3) APM

You are right in that I just arbitarily said that I was using Berserk on Cooldown for no reason at all. I just tweaked it to set it to 5 minutes (but due to the alacrity issue this will be reduced by alacrity even though Bloodthirst will always be 5 realtime minutes), that worth a reduction of a whole 1/4 of an action. (135s to 300s, meh).

On an a very related note, I charged the apm to use Berserk and Bloodthist, but I never gave the Damage Bonus for it. In fact you will find that I skipped all of the 5 minute raid buffs. The reason for that is actually Sorcerers | Sages. I could never figure out a good way to have the mainstat buff be used without knowning the gear. That and the fact that the buffs are short duration, long cooldown and ignore alacrity meant that rather than try to integrate them, I just skipped all of them.

Nice to know the why ;) I was just pointing it out.. I agree that it doesn't really matter.. As most of my point.. Gaining anything under 50 DPS is impossible to see in game ;)

4) Negative Execute Damage

This was my solution for the fact that Vicious Throw replaces Vicious Slash (and Force Lash) in the Raging Burst Window during the execute phase. Rather than my normal method of multiplying the buff by (1- execute %), I put a negative number in the execute bonus damge. Since the Exectute bonus damage is additive with the normal bonus damages when the target is below 30%, it fully cancels out the bonus that I gave it before. In addition this alows me to use the better execute time percentage rather than the 30% estimate (29.5% versus 30%, so not much of one). (hazzah, something that isn't alacrity's fault)

That's clever. Very clever! I never thought of that.. I'll restore own version right now!!! Or pick up a new version of yours :o

5) Execute vs non-execute

None of the ways I determine buff uptimes is truely optimal (dang unknown alacrity). For the most part I always weight the differences by multipliplying the non-exectute by (1-execute%) and adding it to the execute part. I have that set in B2 so that I can change it on the fly (or set it to 1 or 0 to look at the different parts of the rotation). For the outputing of the DPS, I weight the DPS of each section: DPS:1 / (0.7/[non-execute DPS]+0.3/[execute DPS]) but I can't use that number to go back and redetermine buffs (circular references)

I can guess.. But for buff uptime, that small variation (maybe 3-5% for spec with powerful execute) shouldn't change much in buff uptimes. But maybe there could be a way to actually put the difference into execute bonus damage and just substract it... Maybe.. Food for my own thoughts too ;)

6) 8% or More Alacrity

Look, another issue with the way I handle alacrity and buff duration! How unexpected. :D

Bant.. Damnit.. Do a better job next time ;) I kid.. I kid!!! You're amazing!!!

Damn.. Another post.. This time it's not about Fury.. It's about Annihilation and Berserk usage.. How did you come out with a period of 27s?? Oofalong says 24s. And I'm sure you can get one every 2 DS. So every 24s.

And since we are at it.. How did you find out for Carny too since I'll likely ask it when I start looking at Carny.

Eh... Bant.. Just about your Running Bonus Damage being added to your Execute Bonus Damage. It is not. It is multiplied by it... Both on the spreadsheet and in your intro here :

DPS and HPS Calculation:

[DPS] = 1 / ( 0.7 / [Normal DPS] + 0.3 / [Execute DPS] )

[Normal DPS] = sum of all individual [Abilities DPS]

[Execute DPS] = sum of all individual [Abilities DPS] when sub 30%

[Ability DPS] =

( ( [Avg Mainhand Weapon Damage] x [1 + AmountModifierPercent] + [bonus Damage/Force/Tech/Heal] x [Coefficient] + [Avg StandardHealthPercent]*[base_DMG or Base_Heal] ) x [Accuracy %] + [Avg offhand Weapon Damage] x [1 + AmountModifierPercent] x [Offhand Accuracy] )

x ( 1 + [Ability Bonus Damage] + [Ability Active Damage] + [Debuff for F/T/M/R] + [Debuff for I/E])

x ( 1 + [Ability Damage Multipliers] )

x ( 1 + [Debuff for AOE] )

x ( 1 + [Execute Bonus Damage] )

x ( [# of Hits] )

x ( 1 + ( ( [Crit %] + [Ability Crit % bonus] ) + [Autocrit Proc Rate] / [Time Averaged Usage] ) x ( [Crit Bonus Damage] + [Ability Crit Damage Bonus] ) )

x ( 1 - 1 / ( 1 + ( ( 800 + 240 * [Level] ) / ( [Target Armor] x ( 1 - [Armor Debuff] ) x ( 1 - [Armor Penetration] ) ) ) ) )

x ( 1 + [Alacrity %] + [Average Alacrity % bonus] ) / [Time Averaged Usage]

Character Sheet Formulas can be found here: (Thanks Dipstik)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=843004

Just Fury Responses:

2 Set Bonus

But that's an actual DPS loss. Even going for the lowest amount of abilities affected by it possible, it would still be an DPS increase.. And it would remove that aberration under which BA can be affected by BA.

19.2/15 = 1.28

You'd need 28% alacrity for that to be even possible.

[/Quote]

Okay, I'll muck around further with the two set and apply a 50% uptime to the next 11 GCDs worth of abilities (Assuming that the 11th move hits near the begining of the GCD, I don't have a firm grasp on different move's travel time, though for me the 11th GCD is the 2nd half of ravage) (Also I'm still using the same "rotation" that I have been using)

50 DPS loss:

Gaining anything under 50 DPS is impossible to see in game ;)

Fun Fact: it would take switching 425 Alacrity to 425 Critical to get a 50 DPS drop from optimal. Or 515 Critical to 515 Power.

Min-Maxing Stats does not change DPS very much at all.

In comparison, loosing 100 Critical without anyother gains would also loose 50 dps. Magnitude matters more than optimizing.

Critical Damage bonus for Raging Burst

Another thing.. Unless I'm wrong, Furious Rage increases RB critical damage bonus, not critical chance. That's almost 500 damage less on all your RB, so almost 60 DPS.

Yup; that indeed was an error on my part. I fixed that.

Execute Damage

Eh... Bant.. Just about your Running Bonus Damage being added to your Execute Bonus Damage. It is not. It is multiplied by it... Both on the spreadsheet and in your intro here :

@#$%. You are right again. (and I thought I was being clever too.)

Heres what I think happened: Originally (last year) I added execute bonus in to the bonus damage pool. Ceazare then pointed out with proof that the execute bonus damge was multiplicitive instead of additive. I then changed it but never went back to modify Fury (or for that matter remember the change.)

I have removed that negative and now multiply the 0.05/2 by (1 - 30%). (ie no bonus during the execute)

Here is what I have for Fury after all of these modifications:

DPS: 6418, up from 6353

Marauder - Fury

Input Settings:

Marauder - Fury

ilvl 224, All Augment Combinations Tested, All Debuffs applied, 39.87% Operations Dummy, Output mode set to: Full Accuracy

5317 Mastery

6375 Endurance

2850 Power

1341 Critical

993 Alacrity

700 Accuracy

2 Mastery Augments; 1 Critical Augment; 9 Alacrity Augments; 2 Accuracy Augments; 2 Eviscerating Crystals; Accuracy Stim;

Calculated Stats: (without Procs)

Damage: 2613-3017

OH Damage: 242-364

Bonus Damage: 1804.9

Accuracy: 110.18%

OH Accuracy: 76.18%

Crit Chance: 39.16%

Crit Bonus: 78.48%

Bonus Special: 2585.4

Bonus Heal: 0

Special Accuracy: 110.18%

Special Crit Chance: 39.16%

Special Crit Bonus: 78.48%

Alacrity: 10.18%

Health: 80505

Armor Rating: 5649

Damage Reduction: 25.62%

Defense Chance: 5.00%

Shield Chance: 0.00%

Absorb Percent: 0.00%

Mastery Relic Uptime: 29.52%

Power Relic Uptime: 27.06%

Average DPS: 6418

29.47% of time spent sub 30% HP

45.2 APM

(Sorry for the formatting, Tab delineation and tables don't work on the forums)

Ability, Tooltip, Average Damage, Normal Hit, Normal Crit, Crit Percent, Time between uses, DPS, Percent of Total;
Raging Burst, 6872-7056, 14261.48, 6188.29, 14261.48, 100.00%, 8.71s, 1636.75, 25.5%;
Furious Strike, 9289-10391, 11403.27, 7729.8, 14228.98, 53.42%, 8.71s, 1308.72, 20.39%;
Ravage, 14365-16069, 15863.76, 4035.3, 7202.4, 39.55%, 17.43s, 910.32, 14.18%;
Obliterate, 6452-7219, 6678.84, 5096.73, 9096.9, 39.55%, 8.71s, 766.51, 11.94%;
Vicious Slash, 5147-5760, 5547.37, 4110.2, 7336.09, 44.55%, 11.28s, 542.85, 8.46%;
Force Scream, 5748-5932, 6097.96, 4653.45, 8305.72, 39.55%, 17.43s, 349.92, 5.45%;
Force Crush, 4310, 4621.72, 3526.91, 6295.01, 39.55%, 17.43s, 265.21, 4.13%;
Force Crush (Crush), 4216, 4521.25, 1150.08, 2052.72, 39.55%, 17.43s, 259.45, 4.04%;
Battering Assault, 3099-3673, 3351.78, 1278.9, 2282.64, 39.55%, 17.43s, 192.34, 3%;
Vicious Throw, 7822-8577, 8789.59, 6512.46, 11623.76, 44.55%, 17.43s, 148.63, 2.32%;
Force Lash, 361-389, 379.86, 289.87, 517.38, 39.55%, 11.28s, 37.17, 0.58%;

In comparison to other DPS classes, this puts Fury ... in the exact same rank as before.

Damn.. Another post.. This time it's not about Fury.. It's about Annihilation and Berserk usage.. How did you come out with a period of 27s?? Oofalong says 24s. And I'm sure you can get one every 2 DS. So every 24s.

And since we are at it.. How did you find out for Carny too since I'll likely ask it when I start looking at Carny.

Carnage is easy; it has a set rotation (actually a choice between 2 different rotations) built around the Berserk timing. See Bahadori (Hayete) and g_mk (Don-Quijote) for more details.

Annhiliation Berserk usage is...arbitary.

I originally had it at 36s, then revised it downward to 3/4s of that value.

And no, I don't have justification for that number, I believe it was semi-determined by looking at parsely, but I more likely I pulled that number out of my nether regions. (it has also been a while since I looked at Oofalong's sheet as well)

If there are differences between myself and Oofalong; the answer will be Oofalong is right (as per his signature).

It will also likely come up that I need to fix the 2 set (told you I took the lazy route)

These changes will also likely drive up the projected DPS for Annihilation as well.

They are also the only class that actually has a long ramp up period from a standing start so their 1.5m dummy dps is actually artificially lowered to begin with.

Well.. For the 2p... your Ravage would be inside at 5% alacrity. Outside without it.

I'm currently rewriting your buff uptime on a copy of your spreadsheet.... I'll link it to you when I'm done (a few weeks from there)... I'm trying to get as accurate numbers as possible for my sim.. Which will be ready soemtime in the current century... I included a rotation tab so I can switch quickly between rotations... and minimum alacrity level.

Fun fact : to see a 50 DPS variation on a burst spec like Fury, you'd need more than 10k parses with perfect input.

Most of my changes are motivated by accuracy ;) Most won't change much.. The only change I really think is for more than that is my change to Fury's rotation... It makes the rotation much more mobile.. But that's not the place.

Oofalong said every 24s... And I mathed it takes you 18s to build up.. and 4-6s to lose your Berserk stacks.

EDIT : I'll stop talking about 2p.. I'll just change them silently.. And you will see it when I'm done ;)

What about Swift Demise.. I can't make head or tail of what you did.... How can it boost VS Running Bonus Damage by 10% it's impossible.

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Well.. For the 2p... your Ravage would be inside at 5% alacrity. Outside without it.

I'm currently rewriting your buff uptime on a copy of your spreadsheet.... I'll link it to you when I'm done (a few weeks from there)... I'm trying to get as accurate numbers as possible for my sim.. Which will be ready soemtime in the current century... I included a rotation tab so I can switch quickly between rotations... and minimum alacrity level.

Fun fact : to see a 50 DPS variation on a burst spec like Fury, you'd need more than 10k parses with perfect input.

Most of my changes are motivated by accuracy ;) Most won't change much.. The only change I really think is for more than that is my change to Fury's rotation... It makes the rotation much more mobile.. But that's not the place.

Have fun with that; you will find yourself thinking about it the most random times. Plus if it enough an improvement I may fold it into the main sheet.

Also while we at wishing, I want a Pony.

Oofalong said every 24s... And I mathed it takes you 18s to build up.. and 4-6s to lose your Berserk stacks.

EDIT : I'll stop talking about 2p.. I'll just change them silently.. And you will see it when I'm done ;)

What about Swift Demise.. I can't make head or tail of what you did.... How can it boost VS Running Bonus Damage by 10% it's impossible.

Looking back at the swift demise cell I can honestly say that I have no idea what I was thinking there. I know for certain that I didn't proof read it because it was obviously wrong.

I have corrected it to be the following: (for Vicious Slash)

0.05 * min( 2 , ( [Vicious Slash Use] * ( 1 - [Execute %]) + ( 1 / ( 1 / [Vicious Slash Execute Use] + 1 / [Vicious Throw Execute Use] ) ) ^ 2 / [Vicious Slash Execute Use] * [Execute %] ) / ( [Annihilate Use] / 0.5 ) )

This section:

( 1 / ( 1 / [Vicious Slash Execute Use] + 1 / [Vicious Throw Execute Use] ) ) ^ 2 / [Vicious Slash Execute Use]

Is from determining the percentage of Vicious Slashes use rate (~180s) vs the total of Vicious Throw and Vicious Slash use rate (~11.25s) during Execute and then multiplying this by the total usage rate divided by the Stack Generation Rate (~11.25s / 18s)

( {11.25s / 11.25s} * {11.25s / 18s} ) * 70% + ( {11.25s / 180s} * {11.25s / 18s} ) * 30% ~= 0.44925 stacks used per Vicious Slash

multiply that by 0.05 and this number makes much more sense than the incorrect one beforehand

Okay, I'll also modify the 27s to 24s for the Berserk. Since the Berserk is still 2/3 the rotation length, it should hit most of the moves eventually (10s vs 12s means that it will be annoying to dole out the moves at this point

These changes (even with the VS & VT correction) would increase dps to 7109

Edited by Goblin_Lackey

About Swift Demise.. After a few hours of working on it, I've found something useable.. I think.. But it is rather arid... nothing elegant here..

Ability = VS or VT

SwiftDemiseRunningBonusDamage = 0.05 * if(2*(1/((1/VSUsage)*(1+Execute)+((1/VSExecuteUsage)+(1/VTExecuteUsage))*Execute))<0.5*(AnnUsage*(1-Execute)+AnnExecuteUsage*Execute),2*((AbilityUsage*(1-Execute)+AbilityUsage*Execute)/(VSUsage*(1-Execute)+(1/((1/VSExecuteUsage)+(1/VTExecuteUsage))*Execute))),((0.5*AnnUsage/AbilityUsage)*(1-Execute2)+(0.5*AnnExecuteUsage/AbilityExecuteUsage)*Execute))

Basically.. If you can gain procs more than twice faster than you can spend them, use 2*Ability%Use, else use AnnUsage/AbilityUsage...

If you can see a more elegant way to put it, feel free to tell me.. This is ugly... 5 line of stuff just for a minor damage buff....

It works at least.... I get a Swift Demise contribution to Running Damage bonus for VS of 0.05*0.2875 and for VT of 0.05*0.1125.. This is more likely than the 10% you had. If you think about it, you use about 4 VS/VT per 36s and 4 Ann per 36s, so 2 Swift Demise on average.. That means the total contribution of Swift Demise should be a little lower than 0.025...

Damnit Bant.. Stop answering when I'm about to post a solution to the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... I'll check up your solution tomorrow and see if it works.. It is certainly more elegant than mine...

I was already thinking randomly about that kind of stuff before starting to check up your sheet... Maybe when I started theorycrafting gear.... Not long before 3.0... So it's not you.. It's so old my gf is sighing at me right now....... And facepalming.

And before I forget... *wave magic staff* here's your pony.

About Anni's rotation.. Your Force Scream cannot be fixed.. or you can't use 3 VT during the execute rotation. It likely won,t change a single thing in the spreadsheet if you time average the 2p and the 4p... But it will change something in the rotation you wrote up here ;)

Major Error Here

Retaliation is melee, not force... Check Rage again. And this buff Rage Jugg way over Fury while, in fact they are about 10 DPS over them at most.

In fact, Rage is lower than Fury...

EDIT : If you work around the rotation to fit VT in it twice, Rage is 2 DPS ahead of Fury. Else, it's behind by about 40 DPS.

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Juggernaut-Vengeance | Guardian-Vigilance

Rotation:
Shatter > Force Scream > Sundering Assault > Impale > Ravage > Ravage* > Filler > Force Scream
Shatter > Impale > Sundering Assault > Ravage > Ravage* > Force Scream > Filler > Impale
Shatter > Ravage > Ravage* > Force Scream > Sundering Assault > Impale > Filler > Saber Throw
Shatter > Force Scream > Force Push > Impale > Ravage > Ravage* > Filler > Force Scream
Shatter > Impale > Ravage > Ravage* > Sundering Assault > Force Scream > Filler > Impale
Shatter > Ravage > Ravage* > Force Scream > Sundering Assault > Impale > Filler > Saber Throw
Filler = Vicious Throw > Vengeful Slam

References:GrandlordMenance, VeSev

This is not viable.

Sh > Rav > Rav* > Sc > SA > Imp > Filler > ST >

Sh > Imp > SA > Rav > Rav* > Sc > Filler > Imp

6 GCD between two SA... So 9s.. SA CD is 12s...

The perfectly deterministic rotation for Vengeance is 180s long... Well beside VT and VS usage.... Which is a little bit harder to factor.

Between, it is possible to build a rotation with 11 SA, 19 VT/VS and 5 ST every 180s with everything used on CD.

EDIT : Here you use Force Push, you don't use it on the spreadsheet tho. And I don't use it in my 180s rotation.

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Sorry for the sheer amount of stuff I posted.. But here is a new piece of information about Vengence and Bloodmaster.

Assuming you have your DoT'ing for Impale and Scream set up like this : DoT1 > GCD > DoT2

You will always have one DoT up plus Shatter and for 12s out of 36, you will have all three. This basically means, for Impale and Scream, that they will have 9% bonus half the time and 6% for the remaining....

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Update on Vengeance.. After my change to Bloodmaster, and my 180s long rotation, I get 6625.26 DPS.

The 2p is time averaged since SA is floating through the rotation. Bloodmaster has been changed according to my previous post... And I use the following rotation.

Here is the rotation :

Sc > SA > Rav > Rav* > Imp > Filler > Sc > Sh
Rav > Rav* > Imp > SA > Sc > Filler > ST > Sh
Imp > Filler > Sc > SA > Rav > Rav* > Imp > Sh
Sc > Filler (Enrage) > Rav > Rav* > Imp > Filler > Sc > Sh
Rav > Rav* > Imp > Filler > Sc > SA > ST > Sh
Imp > Filler > Sc > Rav > Rav* > SA > Imp > Sh
Sc > Filler > Rav > Rav* > Imp > SA > Sc > Sh (Enrage)
Rav > Rav* > Imp > Filler > Sc > Filler > ST > Sh
Sc > Filler > Rav > Rav* > Imp > SA > Sc > Sh
Rav > Rav* > Imp > Filler > Sc > Filler (Enrage) > ST > Sh
Sc > Rav > Rav* > SA > Imp > Filler > Sc > Sh
Rav > Rav* > Imp > Filler > Sc > SA > ST > Sh
Imp > Filler > Sc > Filler (Enrage) > Rav > Rav* > Imp > Sh
Filler : VT > VS

EDIT : Here are the time usage if you wanna take the lazy way and use my rotation without double checking ;)

Imp : 9s

Sc : 9s

Sh : 12s

Rav : 12s

SA : 180/11 = 11.36s

ST : 36s

Enrage : 45s

VT + VS : 180/19 : 9.47s

EDIT : For Carny, does Gore use a Berserk charge??

EDIT : Well the answer was written in Hayate's guide.... Straight in it. No it doesn't consume one :)

Edited by Ryuku-sama

About Carnage....

I have a rotation duration of 23.076s... Which, once multiplied by your time averaged alacrity boost, is 25.5s long... Your Berserk usage.. Only problem with Carnage is how you apply your alacrity. Again ;) And buff uptime.

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Regarding how you're taking Bant's work even further and how you're trying to improve it, I can't wait to see the result of it. Continue your great work, both of you ^^

Bah... I only wish to see the most accurate numbers possible ;) Bant's work is already amazing.. I just try to reduce the number of assumptions behind it a little..... Mainly by removing some time average when you can actually find the exact value.... I got 4 DPS spec down... Only 14 to go!!! I won,t hack at tank or heal spec tho.... At least, I don't plan to.

And Bant... I found a small error in Carny... Gore cannot crit..So you should have set up the Bonus Crit to -1... Not that it matter in any way ;)

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Damnit Bant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can I remove time average from alacrity with this Berserk!!!!!

Sorry I had to vent.. To make this post useful, I'll update it with numbers as I find the upper and lower bound of alacrity for each assumptions I'll need to make so I can work around the 2p, the 4p, the 6p and Gore durations and CDs.

Bah... I only wish to see the most accurate numbers possible ;) Bant's work is already amazing.. I just try to reduce the number of assumptions behind it a little..... Mainly by removing some time average when you can actually find the exact value.... I got 4 DPS spec down... Only 14 to go!!! I won,t hack at tank or heal spec tho.... At least, I don't plan to.

And Bant... I found a small error in Carny... Gore cannot crit..So you should have set up the Bonus Crit to -1... Not that it matter in any way ;)

I mean that's great. I've been an avid follower of Bant's work since 3.0 and have always found it very useful and very detailed and making this even more accurate is wonderful. Accuracy is a great thing to achieve I think ^^ So keep up your good work and I can't wait till yoiu start playing with Deception :p