Vehicle/Creature Mount Ideas

Jetpacks, Reeks and Nexus seem rather popular. I would truly love to see new jetpacks, considering how most of them look rather "flat" and boring. Not to mention mounts that could hold multiple people on at the same time. But onto the suggestions (that might have already been mentioned);

Walkers - take an example of the one person mounted variants (AT-XT and AT-RT)

Flying organic mounts - I've heard some discussions of these. No need to make them fly dozens of meters above the ground but perhaps simply hover? Maybe they land completely when being at a standstill and flap their pretty wings when moving. I have no clue. Thrantas, Aiwha, Dactillions, Condor Dragons, Drexl and Uvak are a few examples.

Scyk - the predatory lizards on Tatooine

Hornbeak - basically: dinosaurs. Or Bonecrushers. Blistmok may also work.

Cybernetic animal mounts - a thing a friend of mine suggested

Krayt dragons - enough said

Tusk cats / Narglatch - because every game needs its big kitties (alongside with Nexu)

A great bonus would be customizable speeders (such as dying them or the kind)

Pre-launch the idea of double player and or player comp mount was worked on but never became reality because of reasons. The mount built for two will always have just one person. Sorry to burst your mount bubble, folks.

My two suggestions. An AT-RT varient and a Baskllis War Droid that blows bubbles from the gun mounts.

1) Jet boost (even extending duration of current rocket boost to 500 seconds would work)

2) Multi-person - A frenemy tends to get me stuck when I have them on follow to alt-tab to datacron map.

3) "Traveler's Tundra Mammoth" - that was the first mount in another game that came with vendors. So not literally a mammoth but some sort of vehicle that had the repair/mail/sell trash facilities built in - so probably a mechanical.

So #2 and 3 would be a mini-sandcrawler with Jawa vendors. Another player could be inside but they don't have to be seen or see out. (the 2nd person is highly desirable but if the tech can't do it, fine.) As long as it is in Collections, multiple thousand CC.

4) Return from fleet pass vehicle - so in my Sandcrawler, I hit fleet pass or click my heals three time to return to my home. Once done there, I can get some sort of qucktravel and I end up back in my sandcrawler where I left it out in the BFE cul-d-sac of some planet.

Hello dear cartel market team :D:D

What do you think of the following suggestion to make a slider or Mount where you can take his friend. ;););)

"Two Seater" as gliders or mount that would be something; :rolleyes::rolleyes:

as a Bantha Mount or Speeder as a two-seater that would be something!

BARC Speeder

AV-21 with two seat capability

also I've suggested a "choose random speeder" button to be added to our vehicles tab that allows a random vehicle out of our pool to be called and stored. Some of us want to utilize the vast collection of speeders we have amassed easily.

Pre-launch the idea of double player and or player comp mount was worked on but never became reality because of reasons. The mount built for two will always have just one person. Sorry to burst your mount bubble, folks.

My two suggestions. An AT-RT varient and a Baskllis War Droid that blows bubbles from the gun mounts.

thats funny.

blizzard can do it on their ancient engine yet bioware with a far more modern engine cannot.

so sad its funny

BARC Speeder

AV-21 with two seat capability

also I've suggested a "choose random speeder" button to be added to our vehicles tab that allows a random vehicle out of our pool to be called and stored. Some of us want to utilize the vast collection of speeders we have amassed easily.

yes that would be awesome...a player made a mod like that for lotro...it really is a kool thing to have when you have dozens of mounts.

Rancors, Krayt Dragons, Acklay,

T-16 Skyhopper ;) the game is missing flying mounts and super fast mounts... 110% is not enough for such a big gameworld

I wouldnt mind speed with the drawback of being able to crash and having to pay double repair cost or something xD

I want to see more back-mounted "vehicles", like jetpacks, now that the Wings of the Architect vehicle has been added.

Here's a few possible designs:

• Contains a backpack-like module (contains fuel), with fighter jet style wings attached on either side. Thrusters could be located either in-between wings and center module, or on trailing surface of wings. Former style could have wings folded out to either side, while latter style could have wings folded back.
  • Jetpack with two VTOL-style "fan discs" attached on either side of the center module. Doesn't have to be actual fan turbines, but I do want the disc shape for the thrusters.
  • Droid style articulated thruster unit. One articulated thruster unit on either side of the main module. Might work well with the various cybernetic armor sets.
  • Just for laughs, I'd also like to see a vehicle which consists of a flying droid which carries the player around.

Except for the last one, I'd love for there to be some kind of option to leave a jetpack vehicle displayed when not in use. Hopefully this is in the realm of possibilities for this game's tech, as I'd love to see this done.