Vehicle/Creature Mount Ideas

Mandalorian Basilisk war droid.

Or any variation of the walking mechanical mounts mentioned already loaded up with guns and armor plating. maybe even give it some aggressive animal / machine growls since they're supposed to be semi-sentient.

I'd want the Manta landspeeder. You know, the standard "taxi" landspeeder. But here's the thing; I'd like for it to be available through vendors rather than the cartel market. But since that is a super unlikely request I'll come up with a slightly more reasonable one too... a krayt dragon mount. Edited by Pscyon

1- a chariot mount. For example having a set of tauntan...dewbacks...really any creature. Set up in a traditional chariot formation with your character on the cabin and a droid at the reigns or your character driving

2- reek. The three horned animal from episode 2

3 - Kath hound

4 - tarsarian devoured

5 - yara

6-manka cat

7- nerf

This is my first post here so hopefully, I don't go overboard but I'm going to give my top 10 hopefuls as to what I would like to see regarding mounts and speeders. Just because it's top 10 doesn't mean they are necessarily all have a ranking. I'll also put some honorable mentions like the Gorog (seriously, a creature that eats rancors is awesome), Krayt and Kell Dragon, Rancors, Acklay, Reek, Nexu and probably others. But I wanted to be more unusual with my list and why that the door is open to several possibilities for new mounts so here we go:

1. Vornskr This creature is just amazing to me - it can hunt using the Force. Why would you not want a mount like this. These were introduced into the Star Wars Universe by Timothy Zayn in his Heir to the Empire trilogy and they are labeled as the perfect killer for a Jedi and probably Sith. There has to be a way to tame these things and ride them - you could even make them a storyline mount to hunt fugitive or lost Force users. Give me these now.

2. PL-90 luxury speeder This is one that could definitely happen seeing as it is the right time period. For starters, these speeders are made the same ones who made the Ubrikkian speeders. Second, the most famous of these was owned by Lucian Draay, who had a little old Padawan named Zayne Carrick. Well, we have Zayne Carrick's armor set now - why can't we have a speeder like this - smaller and yet, very high style and high class.

3. Cracian Thumpers - Again, another mount people might not known about. This is one of the most unique mounts I've read about on Wookieepedia. It's basically a dog like species with a reptilian style body (with fur of course). They are even described in its time as the most widely used land mount in the galaxy - even more than tauntauns. You introduce these - this could be a good way to describe why they got the reputation above.

4. AT-RT - At some point, you have to develop an actual walker. The walker, whether it's the giant AT-AT or these - the walker has been a staple of Star Wars for decades. The AT-RT is perfect because it is small and not too complicated in design. You could even design one from the The Clone Wars Gamecube game.

5. Cryospac-90 Boghopper - Another may not known of and this doesn't really have a clear color picture of what it could look like. But if you looked on Wookieepedia - it's got one of the coolest designs I've seen being sleek and stylish. And even though it's a six seater - I'm sure it can be toned done to a one or two seater.

6. Mythosaurs - This is just something that could be addressed. These are the creatures that literally gave the Mandalorians their identity with their logo. And their design is quite impressive if you look on Wookieepedia - huge, ancient and very dragon like. And since most live mounts are smaller, why not have these as well? Also, just because in the known time they are extinct doesn't mean that there are a few still out there like the Zillo Beast.

7. Guarlara - This is a mount many people might know of but it's a horse type mount related to Naboo. It's got quite the look with tusks and huge feet. Would look quite good if you could make those. Also, you haven't really come up with any type of "regular" mount like a horse so something simple might be just the thing.

8. Tatootine Landspeeder - Do I even need to explain? It's one of the most iconic mounts in the original movies and even in the dreaded prequel trilogy. It's a simple design, not too complicated and could work with the idea of having more than one person in it such as companions. Make us even work for it like a tauntaun if needed.

9. V-wing airspeeder - This is another many people might not known of but since we have the Corellian StarDrive Flash and Flight Simulator ships - this could also work. This speeder was developed for the New Republic so that more expensive starships could focus on combat. I just love the design and while it is a combat ship for ground combat - we don't need the weapons on it (although, it would be fun to shoot people :D)

10. Fambaas - This is a wide and far off choice but if you made them smaller since they can be 9 meters tall - these could work as mounts. Again, they are another species seen on Naboo but they are like, what I think, are the Star Wars version of elephants. They aren't too violent, herbivores and they travel in herds - perfect.

Hope this was a good list - feel free to agree or disagree but this is what I would love to see.

Some sort of rickshaw that's pulled either by a slave, or a droid, have different species/sexes that pull the cart, each species/sex gets their own item, like "Human Male Pulled Rickshaw" or "Twi'lek Female Rickshaw"

Something that says "Lightside" or "Darkside" like the tentacle jetpack for DF NiM mode, but instead of a jetpack, just be floating while wreathed in spectral force aura, like floating a foot above the ground eyes closed, meditating with your hands closed together for lightside, or float with your feet dangling, and your head drooped forward like your dead while surrounded by a red aura with little lightning sparks around you. (either of these would make good emotes as well.

something with wheels, nothing has wheels in this game, we need a bicycle, just call it "ancient/future transport" make it a joke that star wars in a long time ago, but somehow in the future.

maybe add actual flying ounts, you have spaceship mounts, maybe its time to pull the trigger on flying mounts, but make the requirement that you need a 50 on both empire, and republic sides, in order to not just let newbies miss any content.

Ride-a-hutt those fat f*ckers are made to be mounted.

Rideable spider droid destroyer, something with like 6 legs, that you can sit in like the KDY mount just with legs.

Wookiee piggyback.

Frog-dog-sled.

like an actual Boba Fett jetpack.

Hoverboard.

Bantha Mount.

Make something that is technically a mount, but doesnt make you go any faster, like anything, like a cheering section like gary oak has, like a bunch of groupies that surround you while you walk, holding sings maybe, or a set of bodyguards, or a drink, walk around holding a drink, and take a drink occasionally, or party balloons, or make your toon crawl, or a pet rancor that walks with you on a leash, or a slave on a leash, if youre into that, you could do so many things with that.

thats all I got.

What about a special Mount only for Non-PvP Toons? That would be excellent!:D:cool::)

Some sort of rickshaw that's pulled either by a slave, or a droid, have different species/sexes that pull the cart, each species/sex gets their own item, like "Human Male Pulled Rickshaw" or "Twi'lek Female Rickshaw".

A nice idea ... but i prefer one with 2 sith pure blood slaves for my cute Twi'lek Ladies....

Or maybe a Litter (with sith pure blood carrier....:D) :D that would be great too....

Edited by Nesha

Here are a few that I would pay good money to have:

-=- A General Grevious-esque Wheel Bike (ref. Episode III: Revenge of the Sith).

-=- X-34 Landspeeder (the one Luke Skywalker used on Tatooine)

-=- Nexu (PLEASE BIOWARE!!!)

-=- Reek (no explanation needed, on a scale of 1 to awesome: epic)

-=- This, I believe it is from the Clone Wars series. It would be an awesome two seater mount, on par with the korrealis and dessler families.