Vehicle/Creature Mount Ideas

Dude don't go jesusmode with others on this :D (just enjoy the lesson you got and be happy! :) )

I havent bought a single mount with cc yet and still like to have more mounts =) (maybe someday there will be something worth getting :p

Just want you guys to save some ccs for something worthwile.

Btw pro Cartel Market Tipp: Kick the Huttball!

Its awesome

How about mounts that are actually different speeds?

So, standard is:

Piloting Rank I : 90%

Piloting Rank II : 100%

Piloting Rank III : 110%

Why isn't a TaunTaun on Hoth more like

Piloting Rank I : 80% / Hoth 100%

Piloting Rank II : 90% / Hoth 110%

Piloting Rank III : 100% / Hoth 120%

same could be done with dewbacks on Tatt, or certain speeders designed for that planet

It would also have the handy incentive that, if you want to be the fastest on each planet, you'll need to find several different chassis or animals.

Or how about something like tiers within the chassis:

Adno Firewasp (best at Tier I)

Piloting Rank I : 95%

Piloting Rank II : 95%

Piloting Rank III: 95%

Adno Locust (best at tier II, more complex to fly)

Piloting Rank I : 85%

Piloting Rank II : 105%

Piloting Rank III : 105%

Adno Mantis (best at tier III, most complex to fly)

Piloting rank I : 85%

Piloting rank II : 95%

Piloting rank III : 115%

Well sure there some very usefull cc purchases, but ofc you need to remember that there is nothing so essential that you must get. So it's all vanityish in "Dutch, predator and jungle" sense :p

And so i treat Cartel market as any shopping place... "i don't need anything from it but time to time i want to buy something" have constant several thousand supply of cc and so i can buy anything that i feel is worth it... But dont spend it just as i have it...

EDIT: sry just realized i went totally offtopic so "i'll get me tauntaun and run off"

Edited by Fazaani

Maybe start utilizing dynamic lighting to add something to new mounts. Thrusters should give off light. Something like the KDY loader could have a slowly blinking red caution light of some fort for example. Or maybe some of the moure flashy landspeeder type mounts could have colored ground effect style lights? Just a thought.

Nexu

Kell Dragon

Krayt Dragon

Wheelbike III episode *-*

I must say i dont want any more mounts.

In first i did REALLY REALLY care for them as the packs were announced.

Dropped in total around 100$ and also got some nice mounts.

But then after having what i wanted it felt soooo extremenly unsatisfying because they meant **** to me.

I did nothing special to get them so they had no sentimental value and hell no "brag" value, everyone i sthinking "haha he spent real $ for that".

It just reminded me everyday that i spend real money for pixels that just give me a bad feeling everytime i use them.

As a sub i gladly exchange money for a good time. But if you do nothing for it it feels meh.

I know a lot of you are not at that point right now. But believe me you will come there.

Just as a warning . It doesnt make you happy on a long shot.

so please add more mounts to ingame achievments!

I kind of agree with that.

Add more mounts or pets or whatever like the tauntaun on Hoth, Sleen from the BBA event, mounts from seeker droid, aratechs for ops and wbs, raghoul event mounts (can't wait to finally have it :D), mounts for legend reputation, czerka dessler rare drop, the big box mount for Kdy construction kits and of course like (rare) drops in the ops (yeah, really trying to write them all down :D), cartel market is fine but if you have to earn it somehow you're more proud of that item. It's not like they're not doing it, but could be more of it :p

Edited by Sarqualin

Anything that doesn't clip with robes.

Like 65% of the armor sets include a cloak or a robe of some sort, which clips in an ugly fashion with 85% of the mounts. I'm tired of sticking to pants and tunics.

This^

And 2 lads mount as well.

Not gonna read through this whole thread to see if these have been mentioned already:

A gyro-speeder like the one General Grievous rides in Episode III

The speeder Luke rides on Tatooine in Episode IV

A speeder that looks like an AT-AT

A speeder that looks like an AT-ST

A speeder that looks like the speeders the rebels used on Hoth in Episode V

A glider like the ones the Ewoks use in Episode VI

A Thranta mount

A Reek mount

An Acklay mount

A Nexu mount

A Terentatek mount

A Vornskr mount

A Wampa mount

Edited by Skondy

Hi Everybody!

The Cartel Market team would like to get suggestions for what vehicle and creature mounts players would like to see in the future.

So what mount would you like to see in SWTOR?

top of the list is vehicle mounts that have my current companion riding alongside me (droids excluded of course)

say something like luke's speeder......lol..maybe strap droid companions on back:D

Im sure it'd be too difficult, but something like a beastmaster mount, where you mount an animal local to the planet you are on, or planet/area specific speeder if wildlife is non-existant.

Also, class specific mount options. Perma-rocket boots for BH, 110 run speed for troopers (all that PT you get in the Military), Some force flight/bubbles, lightning sphere stuff for the forcees. Agents and smugglers. . . heck I dunno. Smugglers ride Bowdaar and OPs get a segway? :smugg:

Edited by TheHastyTadpole

I came up with the following:

1. Nexu (Seems very popular and in demand from the posts)
  2. Reek (Much the same as the Nexu)
  3. Blurrg
  4. Manka Cat
  5. Nerf (While not mentioned depending on design this can pick up. Consider the World Boss variant)
  6. Akk'Dog (With how the look in the game I would really like to see a mount variant)
  7. Kaadu (A lot of people forget this one but I feel it would interest people if they see it again from Episode I)
  8. Ronto
  9. Orray
  10. Maru
  11. Kybuck (Yoda used one in the animated series. Very similar to a Tauntaun but has potential)
  12. Eopie (They look similar to camels and are seen on Tatooine. Few know what it's even called but it could be popular)
  13. Insectomorph (Not sure if this Dug mount would be popular but it's one of the most unique looking in Star Wars lore)
  14. Dactillion (Seen on Utapau. While it would be flying having it run on all 4 wouldn't be bad either. The jump and fall animations could have it display it's wings or use them)
  15. Bryndar (Again a rare creature in the lore but with how it looks I feel it can be popular as a mount)
  16. Aryx

While the list is finished I'd also like to say that it would be nice to have speeders that look like the Imperial ones seen on Nar Shaddaa that have sirens on the top. And that's it for my suggestions.