Vehicle/Creature Mount Ideas

My top three would probably be:

1. Vrake

2. Rocket boots or jetpack

3. Jaggalor

Something that carries us would also be pretty neat, such as a giant flutterplume or one of those pterodactyl-like guys from Makeb...

My number one from launch was the bantha, and I see that's being added with the next cartel pack, so thank you veeeeeery much! :D

I also agree that class specific mounts would be a very cool idea. If we could do something like that, I would want the jetpack to go only to bounty hunters, etc. Just to echo some previously posted thoughts and add my own:

Inquisitors levitating with lightning

Consulars levitating with the force glow effect

Warriors riding a tu'kata

Knights riding manka cats

Bounty Hunters getting their jetpacks

Troopers riding on a small mobile gun platform, maybe

Agents with a sleek speeder, something really fitting with their ship style

Smugglers could get something rare for a speeder, like maybe a prototype swoop off that guy on Taris

EDIT: And I forgot one thing I actually REALLY want to see... a yellow taxi cab mount!

Edited by wishingwell

I would love a Manka Cat mount! (snow white or jet black with orange or red stripes)

Nexu

A two person mount

A motorcycle "chopper" type mount with wheels.

A mechanical, two-legged walker mount which is craftable

Edited by kimdante

Unfortunately I don't know the name of the particular item but Darth Sidious is talking with the two enemies of the Trade Federation. In the scene, the two Trade Federation guys are walking and Darth Sidious' holo image is being projected by a droid that is walking along with them.

So my vehicle idea would be a portable holo emitter droid thing

Sarlacc Pit Mount. It swallows you like the regen emote and then you move a cursor at speeder speeds to wherever you are going and when you reach there, you dismount and the Sarlacc spits you out.

Well I've been waiting ages to see BW post a thread like this, so here is my wishlist for mounts to see in-game:

1. Reek creature mount. (one iridonian style reek and another that looks like Thraser boss from SnV operation).

2. Flitknot speeder (also known as geonosian speeder bike its the one count dooku escapes with in attack of the clones ep.2 at the end of the movie).

3. Terror from beyond boss /creature mount (well like 1/10th its size in TFB operation for a mount version :p)

4. Kephess mount (the kephess version seen in dread fortress ops brontes boss fight).

5. Drouk Mount.

6. Styrak Dragon mount.

7. Blistmok creature mount.

8. Kubaza beetle mount.

9. mutant rancor mount ( like the ones in force unleashed 1 on felucia planet).

10. Gizka pet mount.

11. Karagga's mogul-OR1 style (golden colored mech/droid mount).

12. The eyeless boss mount (from Rakghoul event).

13. Jango Fett's jetpack.

Edited by Aussie

Sarlacc Pit Mount. It swallows you like the regen emote and then you move a cursor at speeder speeds to wherever you are going and when you reach there, you dismount and the Sarlacc spits you out.

This sounds interesting, but i think i'd much rather see it with a Rancor.

Did no one really say a Nerf mount? Because that's my suggestion.

Also, echoing what a bunch of people have said: two toon mounts.

Or at least a two-seater mount (like the Deslers) that would display your active Companion in the passenger seat.

Did no one really say a Nerf mount? Because that's my suggestion.

Those are already coming based on the recent Cantina Tour flashdrive files which show 4 different types of Nerf mounts.

I'd love to see Krayt Dragon and Nexu mounts