Vehicle/Creature Mount Ideas

i agree with others that luke's land speeder and darth maul's speeder bike would be great. Also, with any 2 seater, our companion should be in the other seat.

kath hound would also be nice.

an AT-AT would be cool.

a bantha would be nice also

YES!i wanted this since lunch to come and i would also like to see:

reek mounts

terentatek mounts

gorog mounts(no i don't joke i mean really big mounts!)

acklay mounts

nexu mounts

that's about animals if of the mechanized ones i'd like to see:

ok for woc you could add AT-AT

jedi starfighters but in smaller versions

TIE fighters if jedi starfighters to be

imperial star destroyers-must

AAT

and also for woc you could add AT-TE

An ackalay would be awesome

Speeders with multiple seats for companions and/or group members.

I would absolutely love to have a speeder where you sit in the driver's seat and your active companion sits in a sidecar. They even have a model already (droid sidecar), they'd just have to swap things around a bit.

If that's too complex to pull off, at least give us a droid sidecar with our ship droid in the pilot's seat instead of some random droid.

Nexu Mount :)

And please not only as Cartel Market option but with a quest just like the tauntaun one on hoth !

In my opinion its not really satisfiying to simply buy a mount of the cartel market or the ghn, so i really would like to tame a varactyl on belsavis or a nexu on taris.

And another great addition in my eyes would be armor sets for each animal mount, craftable either by armortech or synthweaving.

Depending on which armor the animal is equipped with, it would run at 110% speed with good knockoff protection or only at 90% with complete knockoff protection if your dewback is a moving fortress, wrapped in one ton of finest durasteel :D

I would love:

1) Nexu (I need one for my marauder!)

2) Walkers (My trooper would rock this)

3) Multi seat mounts (With capital ships coming I t would be cool to meet up on our capital ship and then a few of us jump on one speeder to go to our next ops)

4) jet pack style mounts

There are others but I can't think of them atm. loving the fact your looking for idea for mounts from the community. keep up the great work :)

Jet pack designs. I enjoy my rocket boots but wish it was just a mount. I wish i didn't have to have a backpack on my character to have a jetpack. I want a castable mount that is a jetpack. Simple like the jump troopers or boba/ jango fett.

A walker like the ones used in the Clone Wars Series.

Edited by TheAtomicRobot

So far, I've really agreed with what everyone else has said, but just to reiterate:

* Nexu

* Reek

* Kell Dragon

* Kybuck

* Acklay

* Mini Walkers

* MOAR THRONES

* Force Levitation (Glowy light for the Jedi and Lightning for the Sith. Probably will use jetpack animations).

Also Vornskrs.

Edited by Sartanis
Wanted to add something.

There are a number of four-legged mounts in the game (Zeldrates, Dewbacks, Sleen, and Varactyls) there aren't any tanky-looking ones. The Dewback is the right size for a giant-unstoppable-juggernaut-of-armor-plating but it's... a dewback! Something more menacing like the Bol species from Star Wars Galaxies, Wraid and Sand Tusker from Tatooine, or even your own Lraida from Alderaan. Perhaps even a Drouk mount who, instead of letting you ride ontop of him holds you in his hand like a gigantic Lenny from Mice and Men. All of these creatures are big, bulky and give the impression that the person riding them is one bad dude.

hovering animal mounts would be another great addition. The Baspoor Glider's from Belsavis, Thrantas from Alderaan.

Lastly- DROID MOUNTS.

Not every droid in the star wars universe has been made for labor or menial tasks- some have been made for both!

The Basilisk Wardroids have always been a big part of Mandalorian lore and in that same vein SWTOR has a great number of multi-legged droids that would look great as mounts (maybe even having the character ride it like Kephess rides his walker would be great! standing balancing on the thing as it walks around and such).

Mechno-chairs like Nute Gunray's from Episode I could easilly be adapted from existing droid models in the game

Karagga's Battle Chariot is another obvious example and one that, again, uses a preexisting droid model within the game.

Did no one really say a Nerf mount? Because that's my suggestion.
omg I JUST came here to post that!

Those are already coming based on the recent Cantina Tour flashdrive files which show 4 different types of Nerf mounts.
And now I don't have to! Edited by SW_display_name

2 seated mounts able to have humanoid companions or another player on 2nd seat.

Dark blue and dark red single color Explorer.

Original taxi mount (CZ + cutted parts) - with companion/player on second seat.

Jet pack (working with BHW rep chest and other chests with pack) / rocket boost animation as mount.