Vehicle/Creature Mount Ideas

I don't really want that many new mounts but what i do want, is more details in them.

Lucky 77 speeder is nice just for that credit symbol Holo, speeders need stuff like that.

Also what most mounts are missing, and might make them more cool is idle animations, specially the animal ones look so static would be really nice to see them do special "emotes" when standing still, be it roars or head shakes or something.

Don't want to go down the road of comparison, but WoW mounts have very cool animations.

I understand that might be hard to implement on existing ones but you can consider making that for the newer ones would be awesome.

As many people have been asking for, MULTI PASSENGER MOUNTS!

Especially this little beauty from SWG: http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Desert_Skiff

(Seats 1 driver and 7 passangers.)

Also, an easy to make mount: the yellow and black Taxi cab from Nar Shadaa, but please add a hardtop to look a bit more like Corban Dallas's from "the Fifth Element". http://www.icollector.com/images/1111/19518/19518_0320_4_lg.jpg

Edited by ViciousFett

- A Nexu mount would be pretty neat (but I'd prefer it as a pet, honestly).

- An Acklay or a Makrin Creeper type of mount.

- Speeder bike style mounts that are less likely to show clipping with the flappy bits and butt capes on chest pieces. Basically, ones with a very thick, deep seat and back area -- of course, things still clip through, but if the speeder seat is deep and thick enough, you don't see it obnoxiously hanging down under the back of your speeder. As an example, the Amzab models are pretty good in this regard, while the Aratech models are awful.

- Good looking "standing" mounts. I generally do not like these (they remind me of Segways, aka mall cop transportation), but I like long robe/cape + speeder clipping even less so I do have a few. How about some with transparent colored bits and colored stream effects when moving? Like the Gurian Lightning, Rose, etc.

- Simple hoverchairs/lounges. Something to let your character rest and relax while moving from place to place, without any silly animations (like the skiffs had) or floating holocrons. If you need a theme, you could always make them medical or something.

Also, this is only somewhat related, but I would also like to suggest that when you add a creature mount, add a pet version of it too! Creature mounts gain an extra level of appeal when you can also have a little one to follow you. <3

I just wonder. Will we ever see the similar question about PvP. Not ur beloved Cartel Market...

Something like "Guys, what would u want us to add to pvp in next month?"

Little rage from me. Thank you.

Why? PVPers would only ask for class X to be nerfed, where X was the class that they are killed by most in PVP.

Hover Board. Though I guess you'd have to call it a "skim board": http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Skimboard

I'd also like a motorcycle/chopper style vehicle. The Rark K1-A was a step in the right direction, imo. However, I think it would be nice to have something slimmer and shorter, that your character actually sits on like an actual motorcycle.

Something like this:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080909224232/marvel_dc/images/0/0f/Lobo's_Spacehog_01.jpg

http://www.figurerealm.com/userimages/customs/14000/13703-1.jpg

And have it so the character actually sits like that, instead of standing or leaning forward.

Edited by Faolon

What's that one big tire/circle that seat is on the middle... :o

EDIT: one that general grievous uses... Wheel bike or smth

Also mount from that tank /rocket launcher with similar looks (two large circles \x/ and seat on middle)

Edited by Fazaani

I would like to see a vehicule similar to the Kephess in Denova, basically a AT-ST mount or something like that.

Or even one of those Toborro's droids as a mount, they look so cute yet seem dangerous.

Edited by yoomazir

I must say i dont want any more mounts.

In first i did REALLY REALLY care for them as the packs were announced.

Dropped in total around 100$ and also got some nice mounts.

But then after having what i wanted it felt soooo extremenly unsatisfying because they meant **** to me.

I did nothing special to get them so they had no sentimental value and hell no "brag" value, everyone i sthinking "haha he spent real $ for that".

It just reminded me everyday that i spend real money for pixels that just give me a bad feeling everytime i use them.

As a sub i gladly exchange money for a good time. But if you do nothing for it it feels meh.

I know a lot of you are not at that point right now. But believe me you will come there.

Just as a warning . It doesnt make you happy on a long shot.

so please add more mounts to ingame achievments!

Edited by Anubiran

I must say i dont want any more mounts.

In first i did REALLY REALLY care for them as the packs were announced.

Dropped in total around 100$ and also got some nice mounts.

But then after having what i wanted it felt soooo extremenly unsatisfying because they meant **** to me.

I did nothing special to get them so they had no sentimental value and hell no "brag" value, everyone i sthinking "haha he spent real $ for that".

It just reminded me everyday that i spend real money for pixels that just give me a bad feeling everytime i use them.

As a sub i gladly exchange money for a good time. But if you do nothing for it it feels meh.

I know a lot of you are not at that point right now. But believe me you will come there.

Just as a warning . It doesnt make you happy on a long shot.

so please add more mounts to ingame achievments!

Dude don't go jesusmode with others on this :D (just enjoy the lesson you got and be happy! :) )

I havent bought a single mount with cc yet and still like to have more mounts =) (maybe someday there will be something worth getting :p