Vehicle/Creature Mount Ideas

Nexu

Permanant Jetpack for Bounty Hunters

Things that don't clip with capes and jetpacks

Multiseater mounts for group members or companions.

One thing I would really like to see are companion mounts. It breaks immersion when a companion spawns/despawns because of mounting or Rocket Boosts. Adding Rocket Boosts to companions when activated by a player, or giving companions their own mounts to ride alongside would be awesome.

Hmmm. where to begin.

from my list. the Mounts.

20. Kath Hound Mount.

47. Dromund Kas Taxi car as a mount.

76. Surf Board like speeder mount. (Hoverboard ya know?)

79. Perm lasting Jet Boost Mount

82. Force speed as a mount. (with glowy effects to show youre mounted as it. not my idea, but it was so nice, I just wanted to put it in myself. )

99. Rakghoul bloodstained GSI Hot Rod mount. (with a mounted head on it.)

103. Tu'kata Mount

106. Ship Class themed Mounts. i.e. Jedi ship themed speeder. Agent Ship themed speeder, Sith Ship themed speeder

168. MINI Golden Fury as a mount!!!!!!!!!

181. Green Gree Orb mount

182. Generic yellow taxi cab car as a mount..

Edited by Magnusheart

Nexu

Permanant Jetpack for Bounty Hunters

Things that don't clip with capes and jetpacks

Multiseater mounts for group members or companions.

One thing I would really like to see are companion mounts. It breaks immersion when a companion spawns/despawns because of mounting or Rocket Boosts. Adding Rocket Boosts to companions when activated by a player, or giving companions their own mounts to ride alongside would be awesome.

Kira especially doesn't like not being able to ride, more often than not she'll spawn, draw her weapon and yell "eat Lightsaber, jerk!"

Made me jump the first few times because I thought I was being attacked and couldn't find the enemy.

Edited by amaresch

For me personally, I would love to see some new colored Praxon mounts. I know they would more than likely re-skins or have small variations between them, but those are my favorite mounts in the game and want more PLEASE! More specifically paint schemes like the ones that drop in EC HM and NiM.

How about Ice Stompers? You know, the big a** creatures on Hoth. I know......lol. But when me and my one guildie were doing the tauntaun run when they first came out we passed many Ice Stompers. And we thought subscribers could get the version with 2 humps and everyone else would get the 1 hump version. Not likely to happen I know, but it would be pretty awesome.

• Yellow or Green Gree Spheres
  • A new Tank mount, possibly for THORN
  • A kind of personal Walker (like the AT-PT or whatever the Clones use on Kashyyk in Ep III searching for Yoda)
  • Two-seated Tirsa Mounts
  • A Reek Mount
  • A golden Korrealis, Tirsa or Dessler (maybe a Korrealis King?)
  • A black Korrealis, Tirsa or Dessler (maybe a Korrealis Emperor?)
  • More closed and car like vehicles
  • A battled and burning Starfighter (would be great as a kind of Legacy reward for becoming Space Ace or Fleet Admiral)

Edited by Count_Mario

How about a speeder where you are positioned over the front, leaning forward with a single engine tapered towards the back and small ailerons positioned just behind the foot pegs of the speeder bikey looking thing, essentially you are mounted in a prone position over the front with most of the speeder behind you. Maybe a small windscreen you are behind up front.

Generic yellow taxi cab car as a mount..

Combine this with the ever-popular idea of multi-person mounts, and you've got a whole new way to make money in swtor. Pay people to actually be taxi drivers.

Edited by UTlNNl

Since a lot of other stuff I might like is being suggested, I'm going to do something different. I'm going to start with something right off-the-wall crazy.

I say add in a new droid companion which can turn into a vehicle, like a speederbike. In my personal opinion, it might work better if the droid wasn't humanoid (like a quadruped), however, as it might look odd for a humanoid droid to do that. (Although a transformer-like droid would still be pretty dang cool.)

Next up, more vehicles with moving parts, like the Kalakar Strike Fighter Simulator and Corellian Stardrive Flash. This could even be applied to the suggestion above.

I'd also like to see more vehicles which encapsulate the driver, like the aforementioned Kalakar Strike Fighter Simulator and Corellian Stardrive Flash. Large, like the in-game taxis on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas, or small, like a one-seater car (like the Kalakar).

The upcoming Razalon FC-1 is also a really nice design, and I'd like to see some more like that. One like it that encapsulates the driver would also be pretty cool.

I like where people are going with this... though I do hope some of these things will be rewards from assembling pain in the *** missions. Not like the Czerka Crypt o Matic, that's downright lethal...

Like some people mentioned, it would be awesome to see those 'original' speeders come to SWTOR. Personal wish would the AT-RT( All Terrain Reconnaissance Transport). Which the picture I've linked here, it would be AWESOME! if for example you guys would ever come out with a dead solarsystem where it's all dark. Or we have an area in nighttime. Where we can jus switch on the lights of these babies:tran_cool:

Same goes for the AT-ST( All Terrain Scout Transport)!!!

Considering the Rancor Mount from PVP will make our bounce against the roof that would be awesome. And to be honest, if I'm only allowed to use them on land and like not on fleet, I wouldn't mind at all.

Edited by Taratahi
Spelling

I recently had the idea of an Jerba. It exists, is in ANH, but it is also one of the most obscure mounts in the whole movies.

Another possibility would be that mount the Gungans used in Episode I ( I think I've read far too many dinosaur articles today :D ).

Or in general other mounts from the movies (Eopie, for example, the animals from the AOTC Arena on Geonosis, Rikshaw droid cart ...

I'll take pretty much anything that not in the packs/crates that allow you to basically print money, is available a permanent direct sale, and is not some outlandish price when mounts are purely cosmetic. Edited by Bugattiboy