Funniest lines in the game

YeOldeRepublic

Guy on Dromund Kass- crazy scientist, likes droids, weapons, cyborgs...ergonomic chairs

f/agent - I can't help it if people fall at my feet

Kalyio - yeah they do, me? I have to push men down there but it all works

smuggler - Is that a hairstyle or did a womprat die on your head?

Theron to outlander and Kalyio after they first meet up - Let's tone this down before someone starts selling tickets

Edited by serenitty

One of my favorites is from early on, on Korriban as an Inquisitor

Player-[shock] "Scream worm, let me hear your suffering!"

NPC-"Please, don't do that again, I'll tell you everything!"

Player-"What, this?!?" [shock]

NPC-*Screaming*

Get a chuckle every time, I mean, like BioWare really thought we'd chose any option other than [shock]. :tran_grin:

Making him sing is funny

I'm sorry, I'm nervous I can't remember the words

You really need to learn to project your voice (shock)

Vette: A Lady on the Streets...

During the latter part of the SW/Vette romance...

Vette: I sent everyone on a mission, so we have the whole ship to ourselves.

SW: So, what did you have in mind?

Vette: Well, I was going through some stuff, and I found my old shock collar. C'mon!

Since my wife and I aren't into the BDSM lifestyle, at first I was like :confused: . Then when I finally got it, I was :eek: . Then I saw the humor in it, and I was all :D.

Edited by Captain_Zone

The whole smuggler story is one giant quip if played as proper outlaw instead of goodie-two-shoes 'paragon'. And Risha is their perfect match.

Risha in a private talk on the smuggler's ship:

The longer I spend here, the more it feels like home. I'm even starting to appreciate Corso. Must be coming down with something...

We also have an interesting work relationship with "trouble":

Risha: Trouble loves us, and we just keep on moving. Eventually, trouble gets tired of following and gives up.

At another time:

Risha: I'm sure there's trouble somewhere with our name on it. What do you say we go take all its credits?

A jibe at Dantooine:

Risha: Talk about one-bantha planets. For a few years, Dantooine's population was doubled thanks to me and father frozen in carbonite.

Risha on her almost fiancé's squeaky white vest:

Merritt's every bit the man he appears to be. Even the dirt I've dug up on him turned out clean.

Master Sumalee is trying to convince the smuggler to rescue an SIS agent, a friend of her and Risha from earlier days in their lives.

Smuggler: Is there a special "guilt" power in the Force? Jedi always make me feel like I'm talking to my mom.

Risha (deadpan): The sign of a heavy conscience.

Risha, commenting the (male) smuggler flirting with Master Sumalee:

"Excuse him. I've tried to have him fixed, but I can't find a vet who'll do the job."

Getting briefed by Dodonna on the Voss mission:

Dodonna: It won't be easy to find out who he's working with here. We barely have diplomatic relations with the Voss.

Smuggler: I could charm the horns off a Krayt dragon.

Dodonna: From what I hear, the Voss are big on propriety and obedience. I don't think you're their type.

Dodonna: And the Voss have made it clear, break one law and the entire Republic can be thrown off this world.

Smuggler: You don't really think you have to warn me about that, do you?

Dodonna: I was almost afraid to say this, in case you took it as a challenge.

Edited by KyaniteD

Another Smuggler classic for me on Ord Mantell.

You break into the separatist base and some kid with his droid finds you.

Droid: Master, I detect several dead people. Over there.

Kid: But...that doesn't make any sense.

Smuggler: ....Oh no. Enemies have attacked out base! -most innocent tone they can manage-

Probably been mentioned but Orgus Din has a few lines that I love.

"If that thing eats us, you're fired."

Lord Nefarid's sass makes me chuckle.

"I can kill anyone I like and you can't do anything about it. Have a lovely day!"

"What you're doing is twisted, even for a Sith!"

"I enjoy life's simple pleasures. Don't judge me."

Edited by Jaiddyn

This one from the Smuggler storyline had me chuckling considering I was running her as a playa taking every flirt possible except for Corso and stopping flirts when a spouse was mentioned.

It's on Voss at end when:

Everyone's in Stitch's shop and after the Voss guy confesses his feelings for the female Smuggler, Stitch comments on her way with men and that for their business dealings, he wants to keep it platonic.

If he did have a flirt option open, my Smuggler would've taken it.

"I am so- I am so- no wait, I got it now. I am so-- sooooo incredibly handsome!" Male Smug, Act Two iirc.

"It's so hard being humble when I'm so awesome." Smuggler.

"I could go for a nerburger, but that's doesn't count, right?" Taris after getting infected for the antivirus.

I kept hoping for a comment from my FemTrooper's crew about her driving/piloting skills, but that has yet to happen.

"I had this whole thing planned" or something like that, Jorgan's proposal conversation.

LS Jaesa trying to sound Sith-y when Pierce overheard SW and her having a conversation, then him going "Reel it in, kitten." Made me really want to pair those two together. They'd be adorable.

"The thought of me excites you?" FemSW flirt line on Quinn on Balmorra. I swear Vette should have been laughing her butt off in the background as Quinn's stammering a response.

I kept hoping my Smug had a line about being the Voidhound while on Rishi regarding the Red Hulls, or whichever Pubside got, because he'd already have a ton of pirates working for him.

Lord Scourge's deadpan sass is a treasure and no one can convince me otherwise.

Lord Scourge: "Prepare to kill everyone."

JK: "Killing everyone might make finding out what's happening here a little difficult."

Lord Scourge: "....Fine. Cripple those you think possess information. Kill all the rest."

I have no idea why that made me laugh so hard, but his voice made it amazing.

"The toxic waste resistance may have been an unintended result... or the Balmorran scientists were insane."

"I personally prefer the term 'differently rational.'"

And then, of course...

"If you mashed Hoth together with Tatooine, would it make a decent planet with nice weather?"

"Dear Czerka, please stop discovering horrible ancient things. Love, Kira."

"I'll never understand Tatooine settlers. 'We live in a giant wasteland. Let's build everything really far apart!'"

"All this, while Makeb gets destroyed. Makes you mad enough to... meditate, I guess."

Edited by Plactus