Funniest lines in the game

YeOldeRepublic

Some guy on alderaan.

"I would rather Alderaan be blown to smitherines than be under imperial control"

Grand Moff Tarkin: "Continue the operation, you may fire when ready!" He asked for it to be destroyed. Never ask for your world to be destroyed by the imperials.

Smuggler when trying to convince a crowd that they're following a traitor ''This patriot thing is a sham! He's just in it for the hot lady rebels!" (I swear he was channelling Justice Leagues Flash there, I just imagine him saying ''No...Because I'm evil").

Yeah, I laughed and laughed at even just the dialogue wheel text version of that one, posted above, then went and listened to it.

• 4 weeks later...

Sith Warrior, Balmorra.

Ensign Durmat is in a cage, and correctly identifies the player as a "S... Sith". Dialogue wheel (French):

1. Exactement ("Exactly")

2. Tremblez (roughly "tremble with fear")

3. Il a fait dans son pantalon (literally: He did [something] in his trousers, which I read as "He just wet himself")

On Balmorra, after being warned about the dangers of colichoids, the inquisitor can respond 'Maybe I'm a colichoid', and the imp giving you the mission is just like '...what.' It's so delightfully crazy.

Any time imps fake a pub accent it's the best:

'Nameless, faceless... possibly lifeless grunts' (jaessa you the real mvp)

Two I recently heard:

From KOTFE:

When the character is recovering from being stabbed by Arcann:

"Hey... you dyin'? Can I have your stuff?"

"Arcann stabbed me, but I'll live."

"So... you want your stuff. Fine."

Well played, Bioware. Well played.

Annnd the Smuggler on Ilum:

After finding out Arho and Loyat are lovers:

"They aren't the type of Sith who've been physically corrupted by the dark side, are they? You know how their skin gets all wrinkled and gray and gross?"

"...uh...I don't really know."

Supreme Commander Rans' reaction made this one priceless.

I don't have one in particular, but about 20 levels or so in playing the Male Jedi Consular, I started responding with all the ridiculous or arrogant responses and I couldn't stop laughing. The deadpan way in which the voice actor delivered it was spot on. It made the story more entertaining as I found the Consular to be one of the weaker ones.

• 7 months later...

Chapter XIV mandalore revenge, after you finish the first quest and go to the party as an Agent

-Torian: Rough battle. Probably a rough party. Not many outsiders celebrate with us

-Agent: Give me an hour, you´ll think i was born Mandalorian. Give me two, You´ll think i´d make a good mandalore.

-Torian: You´ll fit right in when the bragging starts.

I couldnt help but laugh at the agent response.

There's a few lines that tend to get me smirking at least.

Any chance to give Darth Baras sassmouth is an absolute must with me. I keep getting the vibe that the only reason he hasn't killed my Warrior is because she gets results.

In the Jedi Consular story quest on Nar Shadda:

When you confront Fain and he tries to side track you with the salacious details of him and Yuon when they were younger. The dialog choice is either 2 or 3, but your response is "I really didn't need that mental image."

Where to even begin. In two-hundred thousand lines of dialogue (before the expansions) they managed to have quite a few zingers.

Kira: Know what I learned from my first Council meeting? I can sleep standing up.

HK-51: Complaint; the Shrine of Healing... so this is where the Voss undo all my hard work.

HK-55: Tally; Sixteen... seventeen... [*BOOM*]... twenty-two.

Warrior: Tell the emperor I said hello!

Baras: I'm sure he'll be thrilled. (Jim McCance is a freakin' treasure for how many ways he can pull off deadpan as Baras).

Vette: You sure started the Dromund Kaas death toll early.

Warrior: It was a long shuttle ride.

Vette: You were going through withdrawal. I get it.

Kaliyo: Reporting for duty, sir! Rakghoul stole my helmet, sir! Scared me white!

Kaliyo: Guardsmen! I am the Emperor! I have possessed this awesome body! Strip and kneel before me!

Inquisitor: Actually, I was having the most wonderful dream. There were these artifacts, and each one produced a different flavor of ice cream.

Talos: You get all the good dreams. Mine are always flesh-eating Jawas or Hutts in bikinis.

Andronikus: Hutts in bikinis?! Sounds like an improvement!

Bowdaar: He smells like bad luck.

Smuggler: If he tries anything, tear his arms off.

Bowdaar: Then he will smell worse.

Yadira Ban: Facing a Sith in combat is my last trial before becoming a Jedi Knight.

Sith Inquisitor: Your master sent you? Funny, my first master tried to have me killed, too.

Bryn: Grathan's trouble, big trouble, you see. Mad scientist type. Likes weapons, cyborgs, droids, ergonomic chairs...

Doctor Ryamn: What is this? I'm getting robbed by Jedi? I thought you guys were allergic to credits or something!

Khem Val: I have an excellent sabacc face. That was a joke. I hate sabacc.

Theron: [about Jakarro and D4] Their story checks out-- just did a little digging on these two. Charges against them both for smuggling, disorderly conduct, assault...

Player: Even the droid?

Theron: Yeah, why do you ask?

Player: Never mind.

Baron Deathmark: Murder? Encouraged! Cheating? Of course! Cannibalism? You can be the first!

Mako: They're offering a ten million credit bounty for your capture!

Bounty Hunter: Mom would be proud.

Bounty Hunter: [when asked to say a few words to commemorate Corellia's "liberation"] Corellia's all wrapped up, the Empire is a happy customer, I could do the same for you. Rogue Sith lords, crime syndicates, kings, queens-- I hunt 'em all. Don't be afraid, it only takes a call.

Darbin Sull: Better hire this hunter before your enemy does!

Darth Decimus: A sales pitch isn't quite what I had in mind, but you've earned it.

Edited by ZanyaCross

Pretty much every Baras line when you act impertinent cracks me up.

Also, as a BH on Alderaan, when that noble guy with the gigantic hat is raving at you about being a filthy alien and telling you to go fetch him some crap, so that he will deign to lift a finger for you... I can't get over the beautiful simplicity of that moment, when one of your options is simply "Hit him." I had been playing a 100% LS BH up until that point, but I couldn't resist smacking around that elitist scumbag, with his oversized hat. I was laughing so hard.

Grand Moff Tarkin: "Continue the operation, you may fire when ready!" He asked for it to be destroyed. Never ask for your world to be destroyed by the imperials.

Every time I go to Alderaan I just have to say my favorite Alderaanian joke:

" I missed you Alderaan! But don't worry, I'm recalibrating the Death Star targeting system right now!

Edited by Drachehexe

• 3 weeks later...

KOTFE, beginning of the Lady of Sorrows chapter, onboard the Gravestone - the crew gets into an argument about whether Valkorion is good or bad... I don't remember the exact wording, but it was something like this -

Koth: "How can you say such things, you don't know him like I do! "

Lana: "He was our Emperor for years! You don't know him like I do!"

Senya: "Actually, neither of you knows him like I do...."

*a moment of silence*

Koth: "...Try sharing a little less..."