Most Annoying Companion Saying

Hessen

Umm... yes, that is exactly what you are...

Just what does she think her roll here is?

Not the best healer, but not half bad, and she can hold a couple of bad guys off while you get the worst one. Actually, on reflection, the best companion so far, and decidedly NOT just a pretty face.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dibs on the heeeaaad!" by Kaliyo.

This one. Not only is it kind of stupid, if it wasn't for the text, I think I would still have no idea what she's saying there.

I love Gus, he cracks me up

Same here.

Edited by Rosiett
addition

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a female BH and it seems like, every time I dismount, Mako pops up with "getting lonely"?

1. No. I'm not. I'm currently surrounded by 5 creatures - all of which are trying to kill me.

2. If I were, you would be the LAST one I'd call!

3. It's creepy. Stop.

What's with all the Tharan hate?

Just simply due to the story with Holiday alone, he easily makes one of the best companions in the game. It is hilarious, her CC animation and the conversations...

I actually like Tharan and Holiday. But I have to agree, the "Have I ever mentioned I'm a pacifist?" line is what I'd consider most annoying. I don't know about others, but for me, the fact that he's asking, "Have I ever mentioned?" and it's something he says over and over and over -- that's a big part of WHY it's so annoying. Were it simply a line he said much MUCH less frequently, it probably wouldn't matter at all.

I also get a bit tired of Kaliyo's "Dibs on the eyes!" really. But I think I'm just a bit burned-out on Kaliyo. As much as like my Agent and her storyline, it's really a long haul with only one companion -- I seriously wish they'd bring other companions into play much earlier.

"Now you're dumb, ugly AND dead!"

and the only reason i hate that is because of the bug (i think it was in the beta) where EVERY companion said that whenever someone had corso nearby and in combat...

So i could just be standing around with my T7 at a vendor and he would start imitating corso and shouting that all the time just because someone had corso out in combat halfway across the map :/

• 8 months later...

From the deepest corners of my soul I HATE Elara Dorne, especially when she says "Enemy life signs are nil, sir". It is so painfuly obvious that this line is here only to give her the reason to say "nil" which I believe is typical for British English rather than for American English.

Oh god, that character is so horrible. She is the main reason of the inconsistency of the Trooper's story line.

The silver medal for worst companion goes to Kaliyo's "Dibbs on the heeeeaaad!".

The bronze is split between Kira's "Feel my Force" and all the alien companions (I'm no xenophobe, I just don't like their gibberish).

And one bonus complaint: SCORPIO's voice gives me a headache.

To balance the hate I just ventilated:

Bronze for best companion lines goes to Lord Scourge.

Silver goes to Mako.

Gold goes to Vette, by far the best companion in the game.

Bonus appreciation: Bringing back the HK droid and his lines.

From the deepest corners of my soul I HATE Elara Dorne, especially when she says "Enemy life signs are nil, sir". It is so painfuly obvious that this line is here only to give her the reason to say "nil" which I believe is typical for British English rather than for American English.

Oh god, that character is so horrible. She is the main reason of the inconsistency of the Trooper's story line.

The silver medal for worst companion goes to Kaliyo's "Dibbs on the heeeeaaad!".

The bronze is split between Kira's "Feel my Force" and all the alien companions (I'm no xenophobe, I just don't like their gibberish).

And one bonus complaint: SCORPIO's voice gives me a headache.

To balance the hate I just ventilated:

Silver goes to Mako.

Gold goes to Vette, by far the best companion in the game.

Bonus appreciation: Bringing back the HK droid and his lines.

Elara also says "Leftenant" when you first meet her on Taris instead of "Lieutenant".

Ironically enough, I'm fairly sure she's the only character in the whole game that does so... Of course, one could argue that his was only done as a way to convey early on that she was Imperial, as reinforced later on by Garza, when she says that her accent is "pure Dromund Kaas". Still, would've been cool to listen to other characters saying it the same way she does, Empire Side.

Also...

Stuff like...

FEEL. DA POWAAA. OF THE SITH!

And...

Let us impart our will on the Galaxy.

Never get old. :cool:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I like Kira, but...

"Eat lightsaber, jerk!"

and...

"Feel my force!"

Besides being kind of lame, both lines just sound far too angry for a light side Jedi.

It will make more sense after you learn about her background...

Because BioWare doesn't fix the cut off voices of companions...

when I call old fart Lokin he says cold instead of you called.

Cold. Cold. Cold.

Yeah, I hope you die and be cold for ever... Lokin.

Edited by discbox

Everytime you engage an enemy, everytime you win a fight etc. What's the most annoying and often heard line that drives you mad?!

"I'm about to break your record boss..."

I don't care for that one because it doesn't make sense.

"Eat lightsaber, jerk!" for me. I hate both the phrase and the intonation used by Kira to say it.

That one, on the other hand, is probably my favorite saying of all the companions. It fits Kira perfectly...and it never gets old. In my opinion of course.

Those mentioned here don't bother me too much....well, except for maybe Mako saying

"Miss me?"....yeah, like a toothache. (and I like Mako.)

The one I hate is Ashara saying "Don't make me go against my teachings!"....Look, you're working for a Sith Lord. You've killed Republic citizens and other Jedi. You're already going against your teachings, you stupid twit!

The one I hate is Ashara saying "Don't make me go against my teachings!"....Look, you're working for a Sith Lord. You've killed Republic citizens and other Jedi. You're already going against your teachings, you stupid twit!

Ha, yeah...she almost single handedly ruins the Inquisitor (darkside) storyline for me. I simply never use her because of her lines like that...which is a shame, because she is the only dual wielding force user companion.