The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

Not a bad story, just sort of amusing. Ran a KDY today that had a 4-tank pop.

Now, the fastest KDY run I did was 3 dps and 1 healer. This was anything but. We were all decent enough players, but OY did it take a long time to kill everything.

If all 4 are tank spec then it will take a long time. Haven't had any of those groups. 2 tanks, 1 dps, 1 heals is probably the "worst" group I've been in. Funniest by far was my dps Sorc + 3 heal spec'd Operatives.

Not really groupfinder, but a fun (and weird) pug.

SaV 16m sm pug. All goes fine and we get passed the weekly with just one dropout.

Now the part between trasher and infiltration is always risky. This run was no different in being risky.

Short version: we started combat at the first group and got out of combat because we killed everything.

Longer version:

So we start fighting and the carver pushes people in the next group. Due to stupid positioning by me we pull the group nearby. Close to finishing combat someone decides to pull the next group.

Some people in chat started swearing.

I don't know how, but we pulled the groups on the balcony thingy and the next group as well. Eventually it was keep on fighting and know which target first.

We ended up with about 5 people less and 0 deaths. And this was the most fun we've ever had during those pulls :p

At the end one of us said: are we sure we didn't leave anything alive?

Sadly to many dropouts so people called it :s this really was the best pug I have ever had except for the few ragequitters. Why drop out of a run of everything is going alright? Yea we just caused a major chainpull but we were awesome and survived :D

Another, groupfinder this time.

I run with my 39 guardian and we had 2 more guardian tanks at 16-28 range (KDY btw) and I think a healer.

We decided that I would tank, or so I thought. The other tanks kept taunting off of me...

Another again on my guardian again with another guardian tank, a dps and a heal.

All went fine untill the last boss. It's the droid with the annoying droid adds you have to kill. (Actually like this fight a lot :) )

Again, I was assigned tank.

Did this encounter once before so I knew I had to kill the adds, so I went for the adds and te dps helped. The other tank decided that, because I was not fighing the boss anymore, I was not tanking the boss anymore. He decides to taunt and stand still. Boss drops avoidable, heavy damage frontal cone on him, he stands still. I decided to help a bit and taunt the boss when the adds are gone.

Now that worked a few times but the other tank decided to taunt off me again and euh.. Die...

Tank hits medcenter and we continue fighting. Fight takes like for ever since we have one dps and one tank. Our heal was doing amazing btw.

Other tank dies once again and we continue. The dps is spamming chat with tacs hoping the tank would notice.

In the end we won anyway :)

One thing I learned, never queu for KDY as tank again.

Except when we have no tank and I'm on my dps char, then I want to tank and be proud of my dps :p

The thing is that Taunts in other MMOs (like WoW) are useless if you don't need to bring something back to you, ie, they do nothing if you're already tanking the mob.

SWTOR is slightly different — even if you're tanking the mob (ie, have aggro), Taunting still grabs all the Threat at the highest point on the mob's Threat table, boosts it by 10 or 30% (for convoluted reasons), and gives it to you.

Taunt fluffing and PUGs don't mix in my experience.

I don't want my taunts on CD when the Sentinel accidentally leaps to the boss while the rest of the group is still working on the turret outside (happened to me in Mando Raiders). I don't want my taunts on CD when my healer gets knocked off a cliff and comes running back trailing elites while I'm fighting the boss (happened to me in Athiss.)

If I can reliably hold aggro without using taunts in my rotation, I prefer having them available for times when things go south. And personally, I think a good tank should be able to reliably do just that.

Even if you’re not a good tank and you find DPS is pulling aggro from a mob you’re attacking then taunt fluffing can become a crutch that hurts you in the long run.

Granted all of this is slightly derailing since I think the person you quoted was complaining that their Tank wasn't taunting when other people had aggro. :)

My point was that if a tank needs to use a taunt (outside of specific boss fights) then there's probably a problem that using a taunt doesn’t solve. Not taunting is not, in and of itself, a bad thing.

Also that it’s fine if DPS gets hit sometimes.

That said, there are also builds, level ranges, or situations where it's useless/silly. But it's not autofail if you see your Tank stealthing frequently.

The issue was whether it’s an autofail if you *don’t* see a level 21 shadow/assassin tank stealthing all the time.

There’s a talent available to level 40+ shadow tanks that make initiating combat from stealth desirable. There’s a DPS talent that boosts your force regen while in stealth and 6 seconds after leaving it, but I wouldn’t expect a level 21 tank to pick up Shadow’s Embrace over Kinetic Ward (+15% shield chance).

If your lowbie shadow tank starts fights by running right at the enemy, that’s fine.

Taunt fluffing and PUGs don't mix in my experience.

I don't want my taunts on CD when the Sentinel accidentally leaps to the boss while the rest of the group is still working on the turret outside (happened to me in Mando Raiders). I don't want my taunts on CD when my healer gets knocked off a cliff and comes running back trailing elites while I'm fighting the boss (happened to me in Athiss.)

If I can reliably hold aggro without using taunts in my rotation, I prefer having them available for times when things go south. And personally, I think a good tank should be able to reliably do just that.

Even if you’re not a good tank and you find DPS is pulling aggro from a mob you’re attacking then taunt fluffing can become a crutch that hurts you in the long run.

My point was that if a tank needs to use a taunt (outside of specific boss fights) then there's probably a problem that using a taunt doesn’t solve. Not taunting is not, in and of itself, a bad thing.

Also that it’s fine if DPS gets hit sometimes.

The issue was whether it’s an autofail if you *don’t* see a level 21 shadow/assassin tank stealthing all the time.

There’s a talent available to level 40+ shadow tanks that make initiating combat from stealth desirable. There’s a DPS talent that boosts your force regen while in stealth and 6 seconds after leaving it, but I wouldn’t expect a level 21 tank to pick up Shadow’s Embrace over Kinetic Ward (+15% shield chance).

If your lowbie shadow tank starts fights by running right at the enemy, that’s fine.

Do not agree with this at all. Don't waste taunts sure, but a good tank understands both how to maximize his threat through pure damage, AND how to use his taunts to boost it when he knows they won't otherwise be needed.

Also there's a million different types of groups out there, and there's lots of situations where DPS can be higher level than you, or more geared than you, and you will absolutely need taunts to hold threat on them initially.

Do not agree with this at all. Don't waste taunts sure, but a good tank understands both how to maximize his threat through pure damage, AND how to use his taunts to boost it when he knows they won't otherwise be needed.

If you're talking about a boss fight, I'll agree with you. If you're talking about trash, I don't

a) I can also keep aggro without taunts unless the dps has way outgeared me, or I'm not hitting the mob (d'oh).

b) There is no trash in a group finder flashpoint/operation that can 1-hit-kill someone.

c) Therefore I prefer to always have both taunts open to pull back mobs attacking others, particularly the healer.

would have said something about the stacks, but I was a tad busy managing my health on my end and avoiding droid explosions. But by the third beam, I die. No cleansing. I get a combat rez and return to the fight, only to see my guildie / friend get hammered by the laser. No cleansing again. The next laser I die, no cleansing.

So my guildie / friend who most likely sent this as miss tell said in group, boot the healer.

The healer flies into a rage filled frenzy, calling my guildie a moron and stating that he/she had only just made level 55, 15 minutes prior. I immediately replied that him being a fresh 55 wasn't the issue. More so that he failed to cleanse / remove the buff.

Again the healer insisted that he had only just hit 55, 15 minutes ago. I said that it didn't matter how long ago he had hit 55, as he hit 24 a very long time ago. Which is also around the same time most if not all healers get their debuff removal ability.

We replaced the healer in 5 minutes and finished with a very nice healer.

Strangely enough, I was fine with doing another round on the boss, with the first healer. His gear wasn't the real issue, just the debuff removal or the lack there of. Though I was also tired of the pathetic excuse, I just hit 55, 15 minutes ago!

Ask and you shall receive information, freely with out scorn. The worst you can do is say nothing than blame something entirely irrelevant.

Are you aware that he should probably be posting about your behaviour on this form?

Until HMFPs, a healer almost never needs their cleanse, they can just heal through most mechanics. It was however, too much of your time to explain a new mechanic to your healer, one who was probably unaware of a new mechanic he had to ask about in the first place. So instead you just kicked him.

It doesn't feel good to be kicked without explanation, especially when you're new to the game/role.

I bet he wishes he was as good at this game as you were on your first try.

Edited by wearyKhan

Yeah I feel bad for that healer. They were probably trying to communicate the fact that they'd never done the HM version before since they'd just hit 55, only to get booted for not knowing a mechanic. I don't know that I've ever used my cleanse ability in a SM flashpoint and I've only done the first few anyway.

Are you aware that he should probably be posting about your behaviour on this form?

Until HMFPs, a healer almost never needs their cleanse, they can just heal through most mechanics. It was however, too much of your time to explain a new mechanic to your healer, one who was probably unaware of a new mechanic he had to ask about in the first place. So instead you just kicked him.

Are you aware how difficult it is to explain a mechanic to someone who is in an irate frenzy? You fail to recognize that I had tried to point out the healer's gear wasn't the issue, this was after the wipe on the group. I don't know about you, but I certainly don't have much time to explain a boss mechanic during an encounter.

So, why didn't I ask prior? Maybe because I assume most people either know because they've done it before or figure it out during the encounter. I give them the benefit of the doubt.

The healer had horrible gear but I know that you can't judge a book by its cover so, I gave him the benefit of the doubt

The healer was responsible for a trash wipe and provided a reasoning that is questionable at best, I still gave him he benefit of the doubt.

The healer caused a wipe because he failed to use an ability and again wiped the group. Now, I don't expect anyone else in the group to give the healer any slack.

The same person causing grief to the group was also insulting members of the group. Despite the fact that I had plainly pointed out that he failed to remove a debuff. Not because his gear was sub-par. But as far as the healer was concerned, his response was the only response. I just hit 55, 15 minutes ago.

You can say that I was in the wrong because I made an assumption. But I can also say that I've asked people if they knew the mechanics, to which they've lied and fudged the encounter. I've seen people respond with hostility and disgust at the notion of even asking such a question.

So really, is it on the person that knows the encounter or the person that doesn't know the encounter to ask?

It doesn't feel good to be kicked without explanation, especially when you're new to the game/role.

Except he had his explanation. He just didn't understand it. You said it yourself, most healers just heal through any debuff mechanics, rather than remove them. The healer was irate at the suggestion of being booted. He wasn't going to listen to someone explain a mechanic. As far as he was concerned, it was a personal attack on him because of his gear.

I bet he wishes he was as good at this game as you were on your first try.

Sarcasm becomes you so.

But lets review that for a second, maybe switch places.

If I was in the healer's shoes, how would things be different?

Well I wouldn't be joining a HM FP group right after I hit level 55, I would have gone to Oricon. I don't just join a flashpoint after a new character his level cap. No matter what game I play, I always have enough consideration for others to ensure that I won't be a drag on any group.

I would have stated that it was the first time I had done the flashpoint and asked for any tips and hints for the boss mechanics. Because I actually do that and continue to do so.

So, all in all you can feel sorry for the healer. He seems like he got the short end of the stick. But he also failed to ask any questions.

If you really want to debate something, it's this. Is it on the person that knows the encounter or the person that doesn't know the encounter to ask?

Because ultimately I'll continue to see people failing to communicate and fudge up an encounter.

Edited by Lord_of_Mu

If you know the mechanic then you should explain it before fight starts.

If you're new to content then you should mention that at the beginning of FP/OP so others who know the fight mechanics can explain them when it's good time to do so.

Heck, you can even have a bit of fun using HM strategy in SM version. That's a very good way to teach newer players how you do it in end game.

Edited by Halinalle

...[rebuttal for kicking the healer]...

I, too, felt for the healer. This was an excellent rebuttal, however. How many times should one have to ask "has everyone done this fight before?" I am very open and willing to teach when I run PuG FPs, and am usually dismayed by how many folks will try to hide their utter ignorance behind bluster or silence.

What it comes down to is: I WANT to teach you how to do this, but I can't teach you if you refuse to LEARN. It's up to each individual to define where the breaking point is. I'm pretty lenient and will, almost always, give the benefit of the doubt. However, I am also not afraid to use the votekick function if I'm merely arguing with you instead of teaching you.

An alternative scenario to the above-mentioned story would be this: group wipes on droid boss, mistell is sent, healer gets huffy. Now, instead of kicking healer, someone says "Want to try that fight again, only this time we win?" That might have broken the healer out of his defensive cycle and made him more open to learning. It's what I would have done.

Are you aware how difficult it is to explain a mechanic to someone who is in an irate frenzy? You fail to recognize that I had tried to point out the healer's gear wasn't the issue, this was after the wipe on the group. I don't know about you, but I certainly don't have much time to explain a boss mechanic during an encounter.

So, why didn't I ask prior? Maybe because I assume most people either know because they've done it before or figure it out during the encounter. I give them the benefit of the doubt.

The healer had horrible gear but I know that you can't judge a book by its cover so, I gave him the benefit of the doubt

The healer was responsible for a trash wipe and provided a reasoning that is questionable at best, I still gave him he benefit of the doubt.

The healer caused a wipe because he failed to use an ability and again wiped the group. Now, I don't expect anyone else in the group to give the healer any slack.

The same person causing grief to the group was also insulting members of the group. Despite the fact that I had plainly pointed out that he failed to remove a debuff. Not because his gear was sub-par. But as far as the healer was concerned, his response was the only response. I just hit 55, 15 minutes ago.

You can say that I was in the wrong because I made an assumption. But I can also say that I've asked people if they knew the mechanics, to which they've lied and fudged the encounter. I've seen people respond with hostility and disgust at the notion of even asking such a question.

So really, is it on the person that knows the encounter or the person that doesn't know the encounter to ask?

But lets review that for a second, maybe switch places.

If I was in the healer's shoes, how would things be different?

Well I wouldn't be joining a HM FP group right after I hit level 55, I would have gone to Oricon. I don't just join a flashpoint after a new character his level cap. No matter what game I play, I always have enough consideration for others to ensure that I won't be a drag on any group.

I would have stated that it was the first time I had done the flashpoint and asked for any tips and hints for the boss mechanics. Because I actually do that and continue to do so.

So, all in all you can feel sorry for the healer. He seems like he got the short end of the stick. But he also failed to ask any questions.

removed some stuff from the quote and marked a thing or two.

First of all, you forgot to mention that you did explain the mechanics in your first post. Heck your first post went like this:

We got to the boss

We died because of no cleanses

We kicked the healer

Notice how how there isn't a single part where you note that you explained stuff.

He could'e mentioned he was new, but more about that later.

You also note what you, an (I assume) experienced player, would've done.

Thing is, you know the game and requirements for certain content. Lets jump in the mind of the average new player.

Ooh I hit 55, I am finally max level. Would there be a new flashthingy in that euh... Groupfinder?

Oooh hard mode, sounds good :D I wanna try it!

Oh crap, that is a big droid 0.o

I don't really know what to do, but I am to afraid to ask, I'll be just another burden if I have to ask for help.

That line above is very important but before I focus on that, lets focus on those who remember hammer station.

Hey I remember this one!

Oohh this droid, it got tough healing back then during that laser but was still doable.

Why does everyone die so fast? :(

Why do they blame me?! I was healing them!

In the latter case the player thought he knew the content. After failing he gets blamed while he thinks he did everything he could. He gets attacked and tries to defend himself.

What you should have done was gently explain to him. Give him details, ask him if he understands, communicate in a normal way. Most important, show patience. If someone in the group, even if it is a guildie, looses his/her patience then tell that person to calm down and that everyone has his/her first time at some point.

The first case is a bit difficult.

New people have to gather a lot of courage to even think about asking for help on content. They only feel like a burden. They rather mention nothing in hope that they'll be fine.

There is not much you can do here. You can gently ask at the start if anyone is new. If no one responds and one is new, then be patient. Explain, be patient, ask if he or she understands, be patient and be gentle.

There are a lot of silent types in this game who are just scared to communicate. They really do want help and guidence, but they are afraid to ask or to mention that they are new.

Keep in mind that all those new people have no idea about all the content you can do and all the gearing stuff. It is a lot of information for a new player and that player just wants to explore the content. So yea.. They will enter with crap gear and no knowledge of the content.

This counts for more stories in this thread. Be patient people. Admitted there are a lot of morons in this game. But that new player is waiting for your guidence, yet is to afraid to ask.

Queued up for my daily FP on my sage(as a healer). Got Directive 7. Never done it before. So, I naturally get in and say I never been here before. IMMEDIATELY, the tank initiates a vote-kick on me. Reason? "Noob" was the response. I was simply dumbfounded. Well, well doing my Section X dailies waiting for my next pop, the same tank whispers me saying he needs a healer because the replacement got D/C. When I told him I would not do it, he started whispering some very crass remarks. Needless to say, he is now on my ignore list. Before I did it though, he said something along the lines of I'll be waitng hours now because I'll have ignored a tank.

Next pop was for, I believe, False Emperor. Again, as a healer. I was familiar with one of the DPS, a 'slinger, I was grouping with as we've been put together a lot. We've got a really good rapport going and work very well with each other. Now, almost every FP we've been in, she pulls aggro. A LOT. So, we port in and I kindly ask the tank to not guard me, and instead guard the 'slinger. Now, I know that doesn't necessarily do much, but every bit helps. He throws a fit. Saying that I don't know my class, I'm not the tank, etc. Continues to guard me anyway. We get to the first boss. As per the usual, the 'slinger pulls aggro quite a bit off the tank. He proceeds to tell her to "tone down your DPS. I can't hold aggro" Next pull, he loses aggro again and proceeds to whisper me saying I shouldn't heal her until she learns her lesson. Well, I heal her anyway. As I said, we're pretty good friends. So, he vote kicks me, to no avail. Then, from what I heard from the other DPS, got pissed when me and my friend both left.

Speaking of healers..... ive had sages queued as healers in full strength gear but this weekend provided me a brighter spark.

Over the double exp weekend of course everyone was queuing for operations to level. Doing Maelstrom prison rep side as a shadow tank with some randoms via the group finder, I notice I seem to be very low on health each fight, only the odd heal coming from the sage that barely keeps me alive and I start to get the feeling he has queued as dps.

So I focus him and start seeing him use turbulence and yes he is very obviously dps. Now normally this is not a problem except for the fact due to double exp we are all very under geared. So I ask in chat if he can heal a bit more seeing as that is what he was queued as. Then suddenly it begins, I had not known what I had done, this guy then suddenly flys of the handle, throwing down cruise control and starts a massive rant of why I am a noob tank for even needing healing..... cause good tanks don't need healing ....

During this rant one of the randoms suggests he actually changes to heal spec so we can get through as we came close to wiping on the last boss with just him surviving (the guy making the suggestion), the sages exact reactions is a bit of a mystery to me but lets just say almost every word was **** in my chatbox.

Once the sage had regained the ability to type in full sentences rather than curse words he began insisting it is just a sm so we don't need a healer at all as it is not role specific blah blah. so I decided to getting in a little jab and ask why he was even bothering queuing as a healer when he is an undergeared dps.

of course this set off another rant..... so I initated a kick for him not being a healer.

The only non stared out messages and ones I could understand included things around the lines of:

-how am I meant to level if he gets kicked from fp

-why do you even need a healer if you are a tank

-sm isn't role specific I only queue as a healer to get faster pops

The rest was a blur of nerd rage. Think I made an enemy for life lol

I havent bothered reading all pages on this so the topic has probably completely changed by now, but i want to blow off some steam about shadows/assassins in general.

Dont just spam overload whenever its cooled down, for example you may have people who want to pop AOE to hit every1, then u do overload AGAIN and throw all the enemies in different directions so we have to kill them 1 at a time.

Assassin/shadows attempting to tank: Switching on stealth every time u get to 60% hp is NOT tanking! If you queue as DPS I dont care if you do that, but dont queue as tank then stealth halfway through every fight. Tanking is also about more than just pulling the group, use taunts, aoe's and for gods sake PUT GUARD ON THE HEALER.

...and for gods sake PUT GUARD ON THE HEALER.

...you don't really know anything about tanking, do you? And/or haven't read any of the other posts in this thread?

Guard, in PvE (flashpoints) belongs on the DPS who's most likely to rip agro from the tank. NOT the healer.

Guard, in PvP (warzones) belongs on the healer.

Spamming Overload on CD, however, is an offense worthy of something nasty--I haven't figured out the proper punishment, yet. HEY COMMUNITY! Help me figure out a poetically appropriate punishment for Sages/Shadows/Sorcerors/Sins who use their knockback on cooldown?

Edited by Fidelicatessen

...you don't really know anything about tanking, do you? And/or haven't read any of the other posts in this thread?

Guard, in PvE (flashpoints) belongs on the DPS who's most likely to rip agro from the tank. NOT the healer.

Guard, in PvP (warzones) belongs on the healer.

Spamming Overload on CD, however, is an offense worthy of something nasty--I haven't figured out the proper punishment, yet. HEY COMMUNITY! Help me figure out a poetically appropriate punishment for Sages/Shadows/Sorcerors/Sins who use their knockback on cooldown?

Needing on willpower gear with your trooper? That sounds like a fair punishment. (if there is a sage/shadow in the raid who isn't spamming Force Wave who also needs it and you win, trade the gear to him as a reward)

Why is it poetically appropriate? Because he's causing frustration for you, you are causing frustration for him :p

Edited by TACeMossie

I havent bothered reading all pages on this so the topic has probably completely changed by now, but i want to blow off some steam about shadows/assassins in general.

Dont just spam overload whenever its cooled down, for example you may have people who want to pop AOE to hit every1, then u do overload AGAIN and throw all the enemies in different directions so we have to kill them 1 at a time.

Assassin/shadows attempting to tank: Switching on stealth every time u get to 60% hp is NOT tanking! If you queue as DPS I dont care if you do that, but dont queue as tank then stealth halfway through every fight. Tanking is also about more than just pulling the group, use taunts, aoe's and for gods sake PUT GUARD ON THE HEALER.

I just witnessed few minutes ago how to use Overload/Force Wave correctly:

- knock every enemy who is trying to run away from AoE back to AoE

- if you have melee classes in group knock enemies so they are inside gunslinger's/sniper's "shelter" thing (when I saw this I was like "What...? Ok!")

Guard the healer only if DPS doesn't follow correct kill order (resulting you getting aggro from weak/standard enemies). When tank Guards healer it's mostly because healer is about to get damage. This shouldn't happen outside of few specific fights (mostly in operations). Threat reduction effect is useless when you're the only person generating threat (if tank is performing poorly or DPS doesn't follow correct kill order).

Edited by Halinalle

Something that has generally annoyed me in FP's, tacts, OPS

If you dont know tactics please SPEAK UP. How am I meant to know you dont know what to do unless you tell me

And why is it when theres a wipe, and i notice that some1 isnt following the tactics often considered as "correct" I try to explain it to them. You would not believe the abuse I get when I try and explain tactics to people who dont know.

"dont tell me what to do noob"

"why dont you just kill it yourself if your so good"

"yeah I know what to do obv you dont"

Particular example: an EXTREMELY easy fight KDY boss Khoris/Modo. I didnt know tactics first time i did it and they started before the bloke who was explaining got it all out. I got hit by Khoris's force lift and noticed my hp drop 25% and instantly thought "ooh, better avoid that next time." So why is it when some1 doesnt bother avoiding the circles they say "i dont know tactics" heres a tactics for you: if it damages you, AVOID IT.

Edited by BobFredJohn

Guarding the healer? We haven't had that discussion in a while. :D

But, in an attempt to nip it in the bud - DO NOT GUARD THE SMEGGING HEALER. Every time you do, God kills a kitten. And you'll get hairy palms. Blindness is also a possibility. Thank you.

And why is it when theres a wipe, and i notice that some1 isnt following the tactics often considered as "correct" I try to explain it to them. You would not believe the abuse I get when I try and explain tactics to people who dont know.

"dont tell me what to do noob"

"why dont you just kill it yourself if your so good"

"yeah I know what to do obv you dont"

I had a tank leave Cademimu HM after I (sage healer) refused to follow his tactic of standing on the shuttle at Wookie boss even though I have explained in detail why group hug on the boss was a better strategy. Some people just don't want to learn.

Particular example: an EXTREMELY easy fight KDY boss Khoris/Modo. I didnt know tactics first time i did it and they started before the bloke who was explaining got it all out. I got hit by Khoris's force lift and noticed my hp drop 25% and instantly thought "ooh, better avoid that next time." So why is it when some1 doesnt bother avoiding the circles they say "i dont know tactics" heres a tactics for you: if it damages you, AVOID IT.

It's funny when you explain tactics of that fight and then you stand in circles. Way too easy with Sage/Sorc/Sniper/Gunslinger.

I had a tank leave Cademimu HM after I (sage healer) refused to follow his tactic of standing on the shuttle at Wookie boss even though I have explained in detail why group hug on the boss was a better strategy. Some people just don't want to learn.

You'll have to explain me.. cuz shuttle IS the standard strategy I always used

Im really sorry, but in this case you are wrong.

Every man playing as a tank in TOR have some tactics he prefers.

If you refuse - that doesn't mean that you know more that he. It means you are an ***. Sad but true. :rolleyes: