Even in sci-fi fantasy, beer before liquor, never been sicker

Ashia - I know I recall seeing some on Nar Shaddaa

Edited by chuixupu

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barfing npcs? I don't think I even seen one barf... I'd actually that for immersion purposes.

Outside Anchorhead, and inside Sobrik on Republic Balmorra.

Yes, I've seen Star Wars, and I know the Mos Eisley Cantina... but that doesn't mean they ALL have to be cantinas. How about the Outlander's Club on Coruscant?

My favorite cantina is the one that happens to be some sort of social gathering place because people go there & hang out because there are things to do like the one on the fleet SHOULD be. So I guess none at the moment.

By the way this game is a great game please keep improving it.

The one that we can do more in than just stand?

Maybe pazzak? Sitting chairs? Etc?

But my favorite to just stand in is slippery slopes. There I can mingle with people from both factions without being shot at... Though the occasional bar fight/fist fight is entertaining.

Edited by LanceCorporalDan

Unfortunately, I suspect Bioware will regret ever starting this thread.

For my contribution, I prefer the one in the VIP area on fleet. Although it's a lot more crowded now that they've added GTN, Mail, Bank/GuildBank there.

I like the VIP lounge in the fleet.

It's the best place to get away from the unwashed masses.

With the addition of Mail, GTN, Cargo, and the Guild Bank, it really has become my favorite cantina. Go in, get my business squared away and dance with the band. ;)

Always liked Dealer's Den because it had the quest instances leading off it. Really gave it the sense of 'more to it than meets the eye' if you get me.

There's a couple more like that, but I can't call them all to mind right now. I'm always happy when a quest sends me to a cantina back room. I tend to drag those out as long as possible. Probably why I took an instant liking to Macrobinoculars.

Imperial Agent got some great mileage out of Nem'ro's Palace.

Lol, not whining. My post is clear and concise and points out an issue that many believe needs to be resolved. I've posted similar things in the PvP forums, but clearly they are not being read there. Go back to your operations and stop attacking people for expressing very serious concerns about an aspect of the game that doesn't affect you.

The community team is not the devs, asking questions like this are not taking away time from focusing on other things. Simply because they're prioritizing other things than what you want does not mean they don't have their priorities straight. The clarity of your post is irrelevant, your point is completely offtopic, which is a violation of the ToS. If you have nothing ontopic to say, don't say anything. But don't hijack a thread. Especially one started by a dev.

To summarize: Shut up about bolster. It's completely offtopic.

The community team is not the devs, asking questions like this are not taking away time from focusing on other things. Simply because they're prioritizing other things than what you want does not mean they don't have their priorities straight. The clarity of your post is irrelevant, your point is completely offtopic, which is a violation of the ToS. If you have nothing ontopic to say, don't say anything. But don't hijack a thread. Especially one started by a dev.

Bolster

Fix it.

Which cantina in The Old Republic is your favorite?

Personal Answer: Slippery Slopes Cantina! :jawa_cool:

Not sure if it counts, but i just love the "relaxing area" before the doors in a warzone. You know those 1-1:30min you have before the match starts, when EVERYONE STILL EXPLOITS WHAT YOU CLAIM TO HAVE FIXED IN THE LATEST PATCHNOTES.

Stop hiding and provide us with some solid info. This is so bad that im actually feeling a little embarrased on your behalf, meanwhile i feel utterly stupid for not hitting the cancel button yet.

We deserve an answer. We deserve to know what's in store for pvp this year forward - and it better be good. I will more then likely not wait around on this game, unless you show us a roadmap for this year and make freakin sure you live up to it.

Yeah, you see if anyone among the devs had actually bothered to make an appearance in ANY other thread that night - thats where i'd post.

But seeing how this is the only thread where lifesigns from the team is shown - this way i now know that at least 1 dev likely is aware of my frustration.

If you think it's off topic, here goes:

I like the cantina on Hoth best. It's cold and snowy. Awesome. Fix bolster and make a statement NOW.

You are delusional. Posts like these DO take time away. Spend 15 minutes putting this post up, and doing the same on twitter and Facebook... or spend 5 minutes saying bolster is exploitable and this is how. Thank you for your input, player community, we are investigating the issue.

Your post is just as off topic as mine, so gg failing there. I bet if you couldn't do your precious operation you would be just as upset.

Oh, and the VIP lounge is my favorite cantina.

Oh piss off with your questions of the day! My favorite cantina is the one I can transfer to from a different server! You're pissing people off Bioware. Not blaming you Courtney. Talk to your bosses and tell them to get with it. They got a great game here. But they have some disgruntled players like me who only want to combine their legacies and now their reputations as well. Stop introducing new S&@t until you allow us to transfer.

Yours impatiently,

Can you not currently enter a warzone? Not play it through to completion? Can you not currently attack other players?

You must not pvp and do not understand. The goal of pvp/warzones is to engage in combat against other players. With everyone exploiting, it is not playable for folks.

Imagine someone in a different group could bug you boss to get him 40% more health, damage, etc. then you tell me.... is it broken? Can you not still enter the operation?

You must not pvp and do not understand. The goal of pvp/warzones is to engage in combat against other players. With everyone exploiting, it is not playable for folks.

Imagine someone in a different group could bug you boss to get him 40% more health, damage, etc. then you tell me.... is it broken? Can you not still enter the operation?

No, you don't complain about it. You work with your guild/group to find a different strategy to overcome this more challenging content b

No, you don't complain about it. You work with your guild/group to find a different strategy to overcome this more challenging content b

Lol right. You are delusional too. Bosses are specific health, damage output, and mechanics, built around your pve gear progression, not to mention enrage timers, etc. adding 40%+ health and damage would make a boss and/or the adds unkillable. Why don't you try doing a 16man hardmode with 9-10 people and tell me how that goes. Since you can't increase the boss... Reduce your group size to simulate a similar situation

Edited by Cilas

Except the "different strategy" required to compete against exploiters in PvP is...

EXPLOITING.