Question of the Day 4/25/2013

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really spend time in the cantinas in this game since the only benefit is to gain a rested state for XP purposes. However, I would spend time in the cantinas if they were like the ones in KoToR where you had Swoop Racing, Pazaak and other mini games that offer cool rewards, reputation and a different way to earn credits.

They really don't use Cantinas in this game to the fullest extent they should. While leveling you can get missions there, but at end game there's no reason to go unless its a fleet Cantina because, well you know, everything is done on fleet now.

Anyway, give me/us a reason to go into Cantinas throughout the galaxy and I will be there as often as possible.

I don't really spend time in the cantinas in this game since the only benefit is to gain a rested state for XP purposes. However, I would spend time in the cantinas if they were like the ones in KoToR where you had Swoop Racing, Pazaak and other mini games that offer cool rewards, reputation and a different way to earn credits.

They really don't use Cantinas in this game to the fullest extent they should. While leveling you can get missions there, but at end game there's no reason to go unless its a fleet Cantina because, well you know, everything is done on fleet now.

Anyway, give me/us a reason to go into Cantinas throughout the galaxy and I will be there as often as possible.

/signed