Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is an utterly stupid argument, as you're implying that 8v8 should only be for the premades, seeing as PUGS now have "their queue".

A balanced Huttball would be wonderful to enter for a PUG. Current broken system does not allow that.

4v4 ranked arena is for premade. And 4v4 solo ranked is for pugs. Stop being an idiot.

Also, Huttball is really bad for pugs because of all the idiot players who would rather deathmatch instead of playing objectives.

I bet you are a regstar who gets 300k in your role (dps or heals) for a full warzone. Also you probably don't augment or min/max. So stop complaining about personal skill.

TS,Vent, mumble, etc. They don't make a large difference in regular warzones, since coordination isn't as essential like it is in ranked. Personal skill is a much larger factor (85% or so) in regular warzones.

So man up and stop getting carried. Start to carry the team now

If they don't want to drive players away from the game they shouldn't have:

1. Rushed the engine

2. Delayed season 1 for as long as they did

3. Delayed a serious balancing go over as long as they did

4. Taken out ranked 8v8

5. Allowed bugs like the lost global cooldown one to last as long as it has

6. Re-broken bugs (Stacking relics) while introducing game breaking new ones (shielding relic)

These are each and every one a larger reason people are distancing themselves from this game than the issue of premades in warzones.

I agree that they have lost player's due to the reasons in your list, but I do not agree that all of your reasons are larger issues than the one being discussed in this thread. If they were they would larger, they would probably have larger threads that were started before this one, and would have more than the almost 6,000 posts that exist in this thread.

I agree that they have lost player's due to the reasons in your list, but I do not agree that all of your reasons are larger issues than the one being discussed in this thread. If they were they would larger, they would probably have larger threads that were started before this one, and would have more than the almost 6,000 posts that exist in this thread.

Except that I'm pretty confident i've seen more people simply leave without a word over those issues than i have any number of whining premade threads on this forum.

so what's the problem? I don't get it. they already went on record that they don't want hybrids.

For me there isn't a problem. I agree with you that 36 points into a tree should be required to keep the solo queue matchmaking honest and I feel it would help balancing the trees much easier as they wouldn't have to worry about hybrids at all. I was just saying I can see that pissing off a lot of people.

For me there isn't a problem. I agree with you that 36 points into a tree should be required to keep the solo queue matchmaking honest and I feel it would help balancing the trees much easier as they wouldn't have to worry about hybrids at all. I was just saying I can see that pissing off a lot of people.

Then what they should do is just do away with specs. You choose which of the three variants you want, and thats what you get. All of your points go into that tree and fill it up entirely. No more options.

In fact, why stop there? Vanguard doesn't need TWO dps specs. Just have a tank option and a dps option. Classes like sniper? Nah, you don't need a choice at all. One spec.

Then what they should do is just do away with specs. You choose which of the three variants you want, and thats what you get. All of your points go into that tree and fill it up entirely. No more options.

In fact, why stop there? Vanguard doesn't need TWO dps specs. Just have a tank option and a dps option. Classes like sniper? Nah, you don't need a choice at all. One spec.

That would somewhat make sense if there were only 36 points in each tree instead of 42. But I like the way things are set up now with each spec brining something unique (remember being unique doesn't mean useful).

The sarcasm is strong in this angry one.

That would somewhat make sense if there were only 36 points in each tree instead of 42. But I like the way things are set up now with each spec brining something unique (remember being unique doesn't mean useful).

The point foxmob was making is that you need 36 points to reach the final tier of the tree. If you want to put extra points into it that is fine, but currently the matchmaking is completely destroyed by hybrids atm. Classes being listed as DPS but playing the roll of heals/tanks while the other side has none of such setups. It kills the balance of team comps for the solo matchmaking.

The other guys sarcastic reaction is pretty much exactly what I'd expect from many people who think going into a full tree somehow makes everything cookie cutter and hybrids magically are not when in fact when that becomes "good" then hybrids do in fact become cookie cutter themselves. They also fail to believe that each tree has a different roll and seem to think dps means all dps tree's play the same.

huh? all you need is a decent tank and healer, and it takes a formidable premade to faceroll you

A tank and healer alone is not going to win the fight at mid nore stop the easy passing lanes or the guy getting leapt to in the goal.

There NEVER has been a problem with pugs not being capable of something. It's quite the opposite in that they are just very capable of doing the worse possible thing they could ever do.

Edited by Technohic

A tank and healer alone is not going to win the fight at mid nore stop the easy passing lanes or the guy getting leapt to in the goal.

There NEVER has been a problem with pugs not being capable of something. It's quite the opposite in that they are just very capable of doing the worse possible thing they could ever do.

Yeah pretty much this.

fully agree but now we're talking top 5% of premades. The average premade gets massively overestimated in this thread imo

Yes, yes they are. That's what ruined pvp on my original low population server. Hope they are working on cross server ques. They really should have more pvp que options. I would rather wait for an hour or two for a decent match than just get stomped on all the time trying to solo que. Funny that people quit doing ranked by the end of release day to go back to stream rolling in unranked. And now in ranked, hybrids are ruining that.

I've won plenty of pug huttball by myself against fairly good premades.

Hell, I've got some video highlights of me breaking the (then) attacker points record in solo queue pug huttball somewhere on my stream.

Out of all the warzones you can win by yourself, huttball is probably the hardest if the other team is actually playing, but it's definitely possible on a very consistent basis.

Edited by JP_Legatus

Funny, from reading the last 5-6 pages of this thread a 'new to the forums' guy will get the impression that 80% of those who play in pre-mades are very bad players. OK now, pre-maders posting in this thread show of hands. Who's good and who's bad? I want a nice 80%bad-20%good ratio to fit my estimation.

Now imagine that those 80% baddies will queue solo!!! My god, they will ruin the PvP in this game, please let them pre-made against PuGs so .... insert apocalyptic image here.

Disclaimer! I pulled the 80% ratio out of my *** just like everybody else does on this thread. If you don't like the smell of that pull your own numbers out of your own ***.

Tip :cool: use sarcasm detectors.