Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am I the only one spamming refreshes looking for the updated list? I'm seriously so worked up and anxious that Im overflowing with anger and about to murder the next person that rings my doorbell...I hope its a girlscout!

UPDATE 10:30AM CDT June 14th, 2012

Origin Server --> Destination Server

NA Server

Helm of Graush --> Prophecy of the Five

Anchorhead --> Prophecy of the Five

Vulkar Highway --> Prophecy of the Five

Port Nowhere --> Prophecy of the Five

Krayt Dragon --> The Shadowlands

Grand Master Zym --> The Shadowlands

Dreshdae Cantina --> The Shadowlands

Giradda the Hutt --> The Shadowlands

Sith Meditation Sphere --> The Shadowlands

Elysium --> The Shadowlands

The Razor --> The Shadowlands

European Server (English)

Basilisk Droid --> Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Bloodworthy --> Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Legions of Lettow --> Tomb of Freedon Nadd

I would like to see: We have another round comming within 30 minutes or 1 hour etc.

At least now we are going to know what BW meens about shortly.

Stil it will just be American servers.........

Edited by Tmbn

We do have another round coming shortly!

Is it wrong to hope that we do get ushered off our server as it's the only way to get our guild's name changed? I know I'll probably lose my main's name, and probably my legacy, but still... :)

Crevasse City has been in the ICU with the plug barely in for months.

Same here we only have had higher numbers recently because people thought they were transferring now its back to slow heart beats...cant get groups to do Jack ISH!! PLEASE BIOWARE SAVE US!!!

Good luck on getting an accurate count on active players on Space Slug. Everyone one is waiting to see if we are a destination or origin server. This morning there was only 2 people on the Imp fleet, and what looked like less than 50 people total on the entire server, (info from a guild mate, we play more than this MMO, as do plenty of other guilds), and it may stay really low until we know more info from BW. No one from my guild will be loggin in for a couple of days, most of them work together at a foundry and do not login on work days. We do operations from Sunday-Tuesday.

So, IMHO, moving slow at this point of the process because you would like to monitor the server pops now before you move anyone else is kind of back asswards, don't you think?

Of course they already have the metrics for what all the servers were like before the transfers. Its how transfers are affecting the destination servers they need to monitor and test before deciding if they can send more servers there or need to pick new destinations.