Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update, better late than never (its late here in EU :p)

Also is it in your power to answer: Will transfers continue tomorrow or will we have to wait till Monday?

That's the current plan. Tomorrow will be all dependent on how populations look after today's transfers.

Edited by JovethGonzalez

Crevasse City has been in the ICU with the plug barely in for months.

And still there- or more like the morgue now as of that probably-final-round of the day (and possibly week):mad:

At least we know we'll likely be going to Shadowlands whenever we do get the option to go. That's something, anyway.

Arghhh Where is Mind Trick! :(

Mind Trick will be the LAST server to transfer because I play on it and I must be be freaking cursed..This sucks I want to play so much as the game was intended, with plenty of others. Looks like that will be at least a few more days.

That's the current plan. Tomorrow will be all dependent on how populations look after today's transfers.

Please let Dune Bantha transfer to Red Eclipse, I have been so patient waiting for my Main to join my legacy, just one character, let Bacca's Blade be the next PVE Destination server instead.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

My server population hasnt done anything but go down in months. I dont know what you guys are looking at but Darth Bandon is a ghost town. I dont know how you can say you need to look at populations when there is no population on my server. Its been empty since april. Continues to be light never hitting standard even on prime time weekend nights. Bah I know Im talking to a rock you guys do not care. Its like telling a brick wall your problems with you guys seriously.

It would be nice if they would have just said We plan on these 6 servers as our main destination servers but if numbers tell us otherwise we will add another server to that list...at least tell us where we are going to end up!

If I were in charge, I would NOT do this either. All it would accomplish is a name rush as every player with an account on a dead server scrambles to create up to 48 new characters attempting to reserve their all of their names on those 6 servers. Then people becoming even more upset when transfers are set to go to a server where their names were not available, instead of one where they were.

That was the last one for today folks! For those keeping track, that's 151 servers opened up for free character transfers so far. We're not done yet. You can bet we'll be monitoring data overnight to see how populations have shifted.

Please just finish the last 2 EST PVP servers...

Edited by Jakev-