Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloodworthy please.

I can second this. We are a non existent PVP server, so hurry up Bioware and dump us on ToFD like the other PVP servers. I'm not a hater but if Bloodworthy ends up somewhere else because of your poor planning I'll be cancelling my sub.

Oh, and when you do something like this in future, do us all a favour and release a list before hand which is subject to change instead of leaving us all in the dark. You guys started out developing and maintaining the game really well but recently it's gone downhill at incredible speed.

Two transfer waves so far today and nothing for the EU. This is getting to be a bit of a joke, there are only 3 PVP servers left, just get them out of the way already. Europe has been waiting all day for the waves and you are ignoring us, despite it being our prime time.

Edited by Elvandar

Cool - keep the updates coming!

137 Source Servers

19 Destination Servers

61 Servers Pending being identified as either source or destination

Six more servers added, this brings the percentages to:

Source Servers to Total Servers : 63%

Destination Servers to Total Servers : 9%

Servers pending to be identified : 28%

Oh you're right, 2 days already isn't gradual and overtime, What they really meant was "weeks" when they wrote that *grin*

if you think that's going to fly with the SWTOR community, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Fanboi USA.

Is there anything that flies with the SWTOR community?

Seems you've still got some lowbies to level up if your sig is up to date, you can do that on a dead server no problem. I do too, but I have tears to feed on here, but maybe I'll see you on the Razor (or preferably on JC/CO/Shadowlands) later.

Oh I soloed those 4 50s all by my lonesome. No fps, no ops, just mostly quests, class quests and some wzs.

Oh well. I'm done waiting on the forums. I'll check back in 3 hours to see if there's another list.

Hi folks, just wanted to let you all know that we will be opening up more servers today. I also wanted to remind everyone that the opening of origin servers for free character transfers is now in the fine-tuning stage. We will be monitoring server populations and seeing how they stabilize. What this means is that, while we will open up more origin servers today, you're going to see fewer opening up this week and into the next. The weekend will also provide more data for us.

Honestly you might as well close this game now. The way you have been handling things since launch has pushed this game to its grave day by day.

Paying for a beta 6 months past launch is unacceptable.

137 Source Servers

19 Destination Servers

Yet, no Darth Sion

So how does this work then? There are three English EU-PVP servers left - the previous 17 have all been redirected to Tomb of Freedon Nadd but Bioware left these dead ones to... monitor? Or what? Because if they don't get to go to the Tomb, the players on those might as well just give up, they'll never have a decent PvP server.

Thank God I'm not playing on one of those. But I don't really understand why Europe is being ignored, in prime time...

i play on 1 of those 3 servers and bio are slowly but surely killing off my guild

So how does this work then? There are three English EU-PVP servers left - the previous 17 have all been redirected to Tomb of Freedon Nadd but Bioware left these dead ones to... monitor? Or what? Because if they don't get to go to the Tomb, the players on those might as well just give up, they'll never have a decent PvP server.

Thank God I'm not playing on one of those. But I don't really understand why Europe is being ignored, in prime time...

My thoughts exactly...

137 Source Servers

19 Destination Servers

And being part of that 28% is quite frustrating

New Update and no EU servers ??:mad:

Direct question BW: When can EU expect to be updated ? Will we have wait til next week ?

Off the wall guess, they are using numbers from last night's US prime time to figure out the servers post move for today and I am guessing gathering the EU primetime numbers post move for moves tomorrow. They made a lot of changes that would have to be observed during primetime to draw conclusions and being on the other side of the world from them would have some drawbacks since it takes time to pick apart data.

That's not to minimize your concerns, but add onto the fact that they are starting to struggle with what to do with the RP-PVP servers (he posted in another thread looking for feedback on one of them) and my guess is maybe late today, but more likely early tomorrow.

would be nice if we could actually have and update about how things are going, and possibly an explanation as to why the eu has been forgotten about. do we not matter as much?

Duh. AMERICA..... F YEA!

Seriously though, maybe cause starting the day I think there were like almost 50 NA servers still untouched and only like 10 EU....

Wow I can't take this anymore...I would have been fine with sloppy seconds on transfers but you are saving my server for last it seems...come on Joveth just finish all the servers off before you lose even more customers...we are dying of anxiety from waiting to see when we can actually play this game again with a playerbase making it possible to do group content! Please for the love of all that is holy finish off the remaining servers!

You do know that Joveth isn't doing the transfers, right? He's with the Community team, he just passes info to us from the departments doing the work.

Don't forget about poor Sith Meditation Sphere! We need a transfer too, our server has such a low population. We've had two server transfers announced today already, and haven't been included yet ... and with Joveth claiming that "the opening of origin servers for free character transfers is now in the fine-tuning stage", I worry that we'll miss out. At the very least, the pace has slowed down so I don't see why there's a need to wait further. :confused:

Im going to guess they will do an update just with the EU servers and now PVE servers... any leftover East coast PVP servers will have to wait 2 updates now... and around this time they dont do anymore for the rest of the day... Edited by Jakev-