Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you update the thread a bit more and let ppl know more information about there servers, ppl wouldn't be so upset if you keep them happy and give them more information, you just cant grasp this BW can you?

Jesus, you would think Bioware are MI5 with all the Secrecy

I honestly think they simply have no idea what to do next. It isnt secrecy what will they say? "We have no idea what we are doing guys you didnt know this by now?". Looks like now if you arent in the list you wont be for the weekend. Also why does Bioware need every staff in the company around to do transfers when triton has like 4 people working there including the janitor and they not only do them all the time but for free...

im really confused as to how the reasoning behind some of the transfer work.

For example:

I have 5 Characters on Zaalbar which are available to transfer to Harbringer.

And I have 1 character on 2 different servers that are available to transfer to my desired server Jung Ma.

If Jung Ma is availabel for me to transfer characters to, why cant I transfer from Zaalbar?

Nevermind, answer found:

At this time, as part of the initial Character Transfer Service, you will only be able to transfer characters between selected servers of the same server type. Effectively this means transfers will be allowed as follows:

Between eligible PvE origin servers and eligible PvE destination servers

Between eligible PvP origin servers and eligible PvP destination servers

Between eligible RP PvE origin servers and eligible RP PvE destination servers

Between eligible RP PvP origin servers and eligible RP PvP destination servers

Edited by Nyhm

I'm curious as to why Hyperspace Cannon still isn't on the list. 15-20 people on the Fleet at peak times doesn't cut it as as healthy population.

Agree hyperspace cannon needs some love

I honestly think they simply have no idea what to do next. It isnt secrecy what will they say? "We have no idea what we are doing guys you didnt know this by now?". Looks like now if you arent in the list you wont be for the weekend. Also why does Bioware need every staff in the company around to do transfers when triton has like 4 people working there including the janitor and they not only do them all the time but for free...

Agreed, Trion are so small compared to BW (EA) and yet they never had this fiasco with there transfers, explain that one, as i cant work that out.

You would think Server transfers is some new technology that no MMOPRG has ever used before, if this was the case i could understand the cautious slow process BW are implementing, but its not.

Edited by kmufc

& Krayt, SMS, Darth Brandon, Mind Trick. SMS was a big time PvE EC servers, now a shell of themselves. SMS had four guilds between the two sides; each had 400+ members. While that was the case SMS is a ghost town now, and I suspect they are trying to figure out what to do with them since they didn't move them first. Unreal......

Last known ratio of SMS? IMPs outnumbered Pubs 3:1. How the hell we didn't get moved to Jedi Cov is beyond me....

I hope they move you guys to Shadow Lands. It will even out pub and sith numbers.

No kidding. Its not just being ignored though, we've been waiting all day and the first thing they do is address the US even though it's prime time for us.

There are well more US servers then EU so to be fair you guys should see some love. Then again it is like juggling chainsaws for BW they have to address the majority of the players that being the US players. No saying its fair but it is true.

Bloodworthy or Basilisk Droid for Destination server! We can't only have TOFN for PvP EU English. Not everyone wants to be on the Cesspool that is TOFN...

TBH I can't imagine they will leave a single EU English PVP server. TOFN is full at the moment.

Exactly. For this particular group of servers gathering data is no excuse. There is nowhere else they can put us, and if they do then they might as well just cancel all of our accounts theirself.

They are worried Tomb will have queues, but frankly all of us would gladly queue if it was a large pvp server.

That is a good point and going back and doing the math... I hate timezones. They would have had the primetime data early AM (before work hours) for your prime time, so I have no idea why no EU love.

i play on Leagions of Lettow and there are rarely more than 30 on fleet i can't see how u are gonna make a decent 2nd pvp server with the 3 remaining and all this waiting is slowly killing my guild and my desire to play this game

at least give us an idea of your plans for these 3 remianing servers

You know what i think,they made a mistake and no see that Basilisk Droid, Legions of Lettow and Bloodworthy

Is not enough for the same type of server they have with NADD.And now they dont know what do do.Could those 3 servers be enought ? i dont know,to be honest i dont think so.

There are only what, 8-9 PVE West servers? Of those 8 or 9 just pick one to be a Destination and Origin the rest and bam. West Coast PVE done.

Or PLEASE just tell us a day/time West Coast servers will be finished so that I can stop coming back here over and over checking for updates.

TBH I can't imagine they will leave a single EU English PVP server. TOFN is full at the moment.

All the more reason to have either Bloodworthy or Basilisk Droid be the next EU English PvP Destination. TBH Bloodworthy is the better name, but I'm cool with Basilisk Droid!

I normally don't say anything on the forums but after this I feel like I need to (not that it matters)!

A character that I don't even play got to do the transfer with this last round. I started it at launch and rerolled on a PVE server. So I transferred to just to see how it worked in hopes that my main will eventually get to. Terentatek --> Prophecy of the Five. There are over 170 ppl on right now. I do know that is because of the transfers but still. I logged in to my server Dreshade Cantina and there are 9 on the fleet. That makes me very disheartened. I love my server but as a guild we have already decided to go if we are picked to change. We have seen an increase in people coming back and PVP had been going strong during peak hours. But I think we are still all wondering, where, when and if, we are going to get picked for something.

Bioware... I've stuck by you this long... Just continue to fix the problems and this game will continue to grow. But stop leaving us in the dark and upsetting your loyal fans.

Edited by Krackerkat

You have to be mad like i am. We are a dying server and they just ignore us and many others.

Nah I'm cool. They told us it'd be gradual, I assumed it'd be a week or two. If its done Monday that'll be faster than I originally thought. Id rather them do it right than fast. They aren't ignoring us, someone has to be first, someone has to be last, thats life.

There are well more US servers then EU so to be fair you guys should see some love. Then again it is like juggling chainsaws for BW they have to address the majority of the players that being the US players. No saying its fair but it is true.

Are you actually attempting to suggest their are more plays in a country than on an entire continent?

Exactly. For this particular group of servers gathering data is no excuse. There is nowhere else they can put us, and if they do then they might as well just cancel all of our accounts theirself.

They are worried Tomb will have queues, but frankly all of us would gladly queue if it was a large pvp server.

Now they are left with no choices, if they would have levelled populations in a different manner then puttin 85% of all servers in one and leaving the last 15% this would have been a different story.

Basilisk Droid here and i must say in primetime its playable, put everything beside that doesnt qualify this game to be called a mmorpg.

Nah I'm cool. They told us it'd be gradual, I assumed it'd be a week or two. If its done Monday that'll be faster than I originally thought. Id rather them do it right than fast. They aren't ignoring us, someone has to be first, someone has to be last, thats life.

They better not wait the whole weekend to finish transfers. That would be horrible planing.