Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks, just wanted to let you all know that we will be opening up more servers today. I also wanted to remind everyone that the opening of origin servers for free character transfers is now in the fine-tuning stage. We will be monitoring server populations and seeing how they stabilize. What this means is that, while we will open up more origin servers today, you're going to see fewer opening up this week and into the next. The weekend will also provide more data for us.

You best check that **** at the door my friend, Cause you not opening up all the servers today would piss a vast majority of your customers off.

It's been 2 days already...not counting the months before that where your team dragged its feet on server transfers.

QQunsubWTF!!!

seriously though, it would be nice to know where and if the rest of us are getting the opportunity to transfer. im like 99.99% sure they have their list all done anyway.

He didn't say end of next week, just going into next week. Im hoping this will be done before next maintenance.

That's only one day into next week. that hope is.directly contrary to his post. Expect what he said to expect or you will just be setting yourself up for disappointment.

All the servers will be transferee in time, (yes I know, not the RP EU), if waiting a few more days causes you to quit, than you would have found a reason no matter what.

My event is like playing Track & Field on the PowerPad....:D

On a serious note, does anyone know how many NA servers are left out at this point?

NVM

41 NA servers are in the bad. Considering 21 of them are larger EC PvE ones...... Makes me :( I was one of the last in on Early Access (GameStop fiasco) and now this....

Edited by L-RANDLE

Hi folks, just wanted to let you all know that we will be opening up more servers today. I also wanted to remind everyone that the opening of origin servers for free character transfers is now in the fine-tuning stage. We will be monitoring server populations and seeing how they stabilize. What this means is that, while we will open up more origin servers today, you're going to see fewer opening up this week and into the next. The weekend will also provide more data for us.

Just wanted to say "I told you so" to the people who insisted this wouldnt take weeks. Looks like Darth Bandon is going to be weeks away from transfer. Explain to me why I should resub when my server is deserted and you guys decided it doesnt need help?

QQunsubWTF!!!

seriously though, it would be nice to know where and if the rest of us are getting the opportunity to transfer. im like 99.99% sure they have their list all done anyway.

Nom nom nom... sweet tears....

Bloodworthy please.

Pretty sure they will merge the populations of Bloodworthy/Legions of Lettow/Basilisk Droid.

And yeah i'm wondering whats going on, they must be having trouble,and i really hope they do something about

the servers above ! Cant take one more weekend without players.

That's only one day into next week. that hope is.directly contrary to his post. Expect what he said to expect or you will just be setting yourself up for disappointment.

All the servers will be transferee in time, (yes I know, not the RP EU), if waiting a few more days causes you to quit, than you would have found a reason no matter what.

He said into next week.... could mean monday, could mean friday... I just said he didn't specifically say the end of the week, and I hope its sooner.

Pretty sure they will merge the populations of Bloodworthy/Legions of Lettow/Basilisk Droid.

And yeah i'm wondering whats going on, they must be having trouble,and i really hope they do something about

the servers above ! Cant take one more weekend without players.

Better get used to it he just said in this thread they are only doing a few more servers. Also everyone was telling me yesterday that ALL servers would either be a destination or origin. Now it seems that is 100% false and most east coast servers will be neither.

Edited by Leggomy

Aww come on don't you enjoy it when your weekly pvp missions turn into a bicentennial?

More like the daily... I finally finished a daily from over 6 weeks ago at the weekend... Don't get me started on the weekly... At this rate I'll be dead and my grandchildren will be the ones completing it..

He didn't say end of next week, just going into next week. Im hoping this will be done before next maintenance.

And to be even more specific he said the slow down in server openings would continue into next week.

245pm! Where's the list? Don't forget The Razor this time, please. If I have to sit through any more lists I might go cry in a corner. Or just say eff this and go play instead of spamming refresh and reading these boards. *SIGH*

Better get used to it he just said in this thread they are only doing a few more servers. Also everyone was telling me yesterday that ALL servers would either be a destination or origin. Now it seems that is 100% false and most east coast servers will be neither.

Just? we havent heard anything from BW in this thread for like 3 hours.

More like the daily... I finally finished a daily from over 6 weeks ago at the weekend... Don't get me started on the weekly... At this rate I'll be dead and my grandchildren will be the ones completing it..

But you'll have something to pass down in your will, and won't that be exciting for them.

WHERE EU!?

UPDATE 1:45PM CDT June 14th, 2012

Origin Server --> Destination Server

NA Server

Saber of Exar Kun --> Prophecy of the Five

The Twin Spears --> Prophecy of the Five

Iron Citadel --> Prophecy of the Five

Death Wind Corridor --> Prophecy of the Five

Sword of Ajunta Pall --> Prophecy of the Five

Terentatek --> Prophecy of the Five

fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :mad:

Just? we havent heard anything from BW in this thread for like 3 hours.

Well 3 hours ago isnt that long lol. You can tell there is going to be no more released today. They all go home after 7 hrs so we are done for today no more updates. I think 7 servers today was all they could do. Meanwhile a LOT of us are left wondering why we arent being helped out like everyone else. What did darth bandon do wrong that we arent allowed to enjoy the game like everyone else?

Just another typical failure on the dev team's part. Time after time they show they should not be running a MMO.