RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

LovarBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's breathtaking how you guys could defend BioWare and their transfer-philosophy.

Are you real? You defend BioWare? What kind of community-rebels have you to be to prefer BioWare's policy instead of the community(-equality / -fairness)?

I don't get that.

The main problem is:

RP-PvP players are NOW cut off from transfers ---> it's not fair for them and they are NOW treated like 2nd class players

We don't know when step 2 or 3 or whatever will start - and we don't know if RP-PvP players will get free transfers anyhow.

And you defend this transfer-policy? And BioWare who follows their own rules that makes no sense in this way?

It's breathtaking how you guys could defend BioWare and their transfer-philosophy.

Are you real? You defend BioWare?

I haven't defended BioWare yet. Just pointing out where hyperbolically false assumptions have been made. But defend BioWare? No, I have not.

As i'm one of the player from Lord Calypho, can anyone say?:

1. I purchased subscription (it should lasts for 2 months more) by time card. Is it possible to cancel the subscription so that to get refund for these future months to my Visa card?

2. Moreover I bought 3 months timecard but not cativated it yet. Is it possible to give that sh** back, so that to get money back to my Visa card?

Edited by Dinochrom

Are you real? You defend BioWare? What kind of community-rebels have you to be to prefer BioWare's policy instead of the community(-equality / -fairness)?

I don't get that.

The main problem is:

RP-PvP players are NOW cut off from transfers ---> it's not fair for them and they are NOW treated like 2nd class players

We don't know when step 2 or 3 or whatever will start - and we don't know if RP-PvP players will get free transfers anyhow.

And you defend this transfer-policy? And BioWare who follows their own rules that makes no sense in this way?

Don't even try, they are most likely Bioware minions. I've tried to backfire at thier ridiculous opinions and BW just deleted my post. "Everything is fine. The game is fine. You are the problem. Move along" - Random BW minion.

As i'm one of the player from Lord Calypho, can anyone say?:

1. I purchased subscription (it should lasts for 2 months more) by time card. Is it possible to cancel the subscription so that to get refund for these future months to my Visa card?

2. Moreover I bought 3 months timecard but not cativated it yet. Is it possible to give that sh** back, so that to get money back to my Visa card?

No, you can't get refund. That's pretty standart.

I guess you can try to return the timecard but that depends on specific retailer

You have no characters eligible for a character transfer.

If you look at the list a lot of people are going to get "You have no characters eligible for character transfer." seeing only one server from each type and zone is eligible at this point. You are being overly dramatic at this point.

Don't even try, they are most likely Bioware minions. I've tried to backfire at thier ridiculous opinions and BW just deleted my post. "Everything is fine. The game is fine. You are the problem. Move along" - Random BW minion.

It's quite funny how BioWare pumped up and hyped the transfers - like they did with 1.1, 1.2, the ranked PvP, the Groupfinder etc.

And now? Sorry to burst your bubble, but... :D

I feel sympathy with the ones left on the dead servers.

It's very funny to see that BioWare tries to fill up the most populated server first - yeah, they really need more players NOW... :D

Edited by LovarBoy

I have a feeling that the 10 current destinations will be the same for a while with only the origins changing.

I doubt that very seriously. One mostly-empty server to The Fatman is just about all The Fatman can take. It's the perfect live-test for the first day.

Also, Joveth said that more destinations will open up, and that we're not even talking a week.

I doubt that very seriously. One mostly-empty server to The Fatman is just about all The Fatman can take. It's the perfect live-test for the first day.

Also, Joveth said that more destinations will open up, and that we're not even talking a week.

More will open up once those are full, which will take time.

Edited by Ryofo

seriously feel ripped off by bioware ... just because i am on a rp-pvp server we have too pay for it by being stuck on this dead server .... While everyone around us gets too move too a server of the same faction we are stuck Edited by STRIKE_MAN_DOWN

seriously feel ripped off by bioware ... just because i am on a rp-pvp server we have too pay for it by being stuck on this dead server .... While everyone around us gets too move too a server of the same faction we are stuck

I told you in game :p You didn't believe me that our server's not gonna get the transfer. Now you see for yourself. ;)

So Bioware... any official word about our case or are you just going to pretend we don't exist ?

We clearly do not exist , i have opened ticket in game - answered go put it in suggestion box.

Did that, of course no responce.

We have this thread with 32 pages and going NOT A SINGLE OFFICIAL ANSWER...

Asked about it at Twitter about 3 times, all they post there is about HOW HAPPY THEY ARE SOMEONE DINGED 50 Or that he found an unusual egg and they all celebrate together that fact...

We are just their sons from another father apparently = NO ANSWERS TO US!!!!

Shame really for all the money they get.

Davelis - Lord Calypho

We have this thread with 32 pages and going NOT A SINGLE OFFICIAL ANSWER...

Asked about it at Twitter about 3 times, all they post there is about HOW HAPPY THEY ARE SOMEONE DINGED 50 Or that he found an unusual egg and they all celebrate together that fact...

We are just their sons from another father apparently = NO ANSWERS TO US!!!!

This is amazing. I asked on Twitter about four times now. Not a single answer. When Joveth replied to my initial question he was completely ignorant to the fact that there is also this quite big continent called EUROPE.

He said "it will be RP-PvP to RP-PvP", basically giving us FALSE information.

Actually no response yet is probably a good thing. It means they are still trying to decide exactly what their response/action will be.

When they do decide, let's hope it ultimately results in the possibility of transfers one way or another.

Actually no response yet is probably a good thing. It means they are still trying to decide exactly what their response/action will be.

What is here to decide ? There only ONE acceptable solution and that is allowing us to transfer to a PvP server.

It really is that simple. o.O

Edited by Rogoo

What is here to decide ? There only ONE acceptable solution and that is allowing us to transfer to a PvP server.

It really is that simple. o.O

Well there are many possibilities, even if you don't like them all.

1) They could do nothing

2) They could make the RP-PvP server a destination server for other PvP servers (I doubt there are many PvPers who would care about the RP tag)

3) Or do what you want and allow RP-PvP to transfer to a PvP (which I think many RPers would actually care about)

The problem with #3, is that RPers who want to stay on an RP server, then suddenly have their server stripped of a good number of players. There are good and bad consequences of all 3 possibilities and I am sure they are weighing them all right now.

I'm on your side. Im on an RP-PvP server (Jung Ma) and I was extremely excited about transfers and having a healthy server and then disappointed to learn we would not be participating.

And while I personally do not care about the RP designation for my server, I know many do. And while I want transfers to occur very badly, I cannot discount that there are issues in any solution that need to be considered.

I hope they figure out something and give us transfers as origins or destinations or mergers or something.

Because there are many on your server who DON'T want that.

Do you play on Lord Calypho ?

That's what I thought.

The problem with #3, is that RPers who want to stay on an RP server, then suddenly have their server stripped of a good number of players.

Well... it really IS simple. Let me break it down for you:

* No transfers - A LOT of people unsub or reroll - server looses players.

* Transfers - people transfer - server looses players.

It's not salvagable at this point.

Edited by Rogoo

Because there are many on your server who DON'T want that.

Guys I urge you to stop feeding this guy and ignore him. he hasn't posted a single post of any meaning. all he does is taking advantage of us being frustrated with Bioware ignorance. Oh, don't forger to report any disrespectful posts and those irrelevant to discussion.

Edited by vandana_