[1.3] What we know so far:

Deewe

Deewe, be careful with posting that there are no flashpoints, operations, or warzones planned. I know that was claimed on the Darth Hater 1.3 Primer but they didn't appear to have any sources for claiming that. It seemed more to me like they were saying "nothing has been announced so until then we're saying no".

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Deewe!

Thanks for this great thread! This is exactly the kind of helpful and constructive threads we like to see.

OP - Excellent post, thanks for aggregating everything that's upcoming into one post. Hopefully it will get a sticky...

Mod - I know locking non-Biobot threads keeps you mighty busy, but what would impress the hell out of me would be if you community people would compile this stuff instead of relying on the playerbase...

Unofficial and just speculation, but they might fiddle with the Warriors/Knights classes.

Seen quite a lot of Guards/Jugs complaining about not being efficient tanks and quite a lot of PvPers complaining about Mara/Sent being overpowered.

And while I do disagree with the Mara/Sent issue, I do agree to a certain extent with the Guard/Jug issue.

This is what I got from Torhead. Looks like there will be a new flashpoint and a new Operation.. and dailies :D

Flashpoint: Titans of Industry

Once again you will blasting through Czerka Technology and hopefully recovering some in the process. Not much is known on where exactly this flashpoint will take place.

Operation: Terror From Beyond

Patch 1.3 is shaping up to look pretty big, there is even a new Operation! This time you aid the ever-lovable Gree Droids in defeating the Dread Masters and making everything purple parallel.

Dailies: Horror on Belsavis (Imperial) and Section X (Republic)

Here you will meet the Dread Masters... six powereful Sith Lords... who are imprisoned deep within the prison world of Belsavis.

Looks good enough for me! :)

Edited by xeenz

OMG, try to be positive sometimes, life will be much better!!:rak_angelic:

Positive about what? There's literally nothing to get excited about and BW are still failing to deliver features they've been claiming to be working on for some time now. This update, coming on the back of their supposed "emphasis on PvP" is a slap in the face to people who actually stuck around and they have a right to be irritated, despite the smug PvE backlash.

Ranked Warzones will be coming if not before 1.3 then likely in 1.3 so I'd relax on that subject. A cross-server LFG will be in the future as according to Mr. Reid's twitter page when someone asked him if the LFG would be he said "not in the first version". Single-server LFG will be useful to those people who enjoy heavy populations or even some standard populations. Once server transfers start draining the low population servers so that more servers have heavy populations the LFG will be good for those people too. Cross-server warzones are also something that will be a little less necessary once the migrations from server transfers have settled and we see more servers with higher populations. Personally I would like to see as much cross-server action as possible since I do feel that allows for content to be run frequently even during off-hours.

Everyone has things they want to see in this game. Some of us will have our wishes granted soon. Others may wait quite awhile. I choose to look at it this way. With every patch they bring more features and content that just seem to improve the game (not counting the bugs they come with and fix shortly after). If you look at it only from the "What makes ME happy" perspective you my very well fail to see the importance of the changes and additions that you don't care for. Those changes and additions make for happier players besides you. That means they stick around and if they stick around that means you have more players to play with.

Hey Deewe!

Thanks for this great thread! This is exactly the kind of helpful and constructive threads we like to see.

It's amazing to me that you guys don't do this yourselves..... Don't you guys get paid to do pretty much exactly this kind of thing?

But will the new and improved in-server LFG utility have a "teleport" to instance function?

It's tiresome running across the game world, fending off trash mobs to get to the entrance of the instance. I would not call that immersion. I would call that tedium.

Management regerts the era...

But will the new and improved in-server LFG utility have a "teleport" to instance function?

It's tiresome running across the game world, fending off trash mobs to get to the entrance of the instance. I would not call that immersion. I would call that tedium.

Management regerts the era...

The majority of flashpoints exist on the fleet/another ship on the fleet. The only two I know of that aren't are on ilum, right below where you get off of on your ship. Unless you mean heroic missions, then I could see the usefulness of that.

This is what I got from Torhead. Looks like there will be a new flashpoint and a new Operation.. and dailies :D

Looks good enough for me! :)

Well I'm not sure how confident we can be with this so for now I'll leave it as is

Well I'm not sure how confident we can be with this so for now I'll leave it as is

Hey Deewe, like I said in an earlier post you may not want to post that there are no flashpoints, operations, or warzones planned. There has been no official word on whether or not we will be getting any. I would change it to "no new warzones, flashpoints, or operations have been confirmed".

Yeah I really wish they put that up.

I am sure BW is on the cross roads atm. But LFG, Ranked WZ, and server mergers is high on the agenda for them.

Come on BW I am rallying for u don't let me down. This game can still become best MMO ever.

Sadly a LFG tool with no cross server will not work well on alot of servers.....

I think they're banking on the server transfers to fill up other servers which would make the current version of LFG a bit more effective.