6 matches for daily another bad change

Irawratih

So once again i am confused who thinks this was a good idea. so in order to get your pvp daily done you need 3 wins or 6 poundings vs premades. so overall that means that you must spend from 1 hour to 2 hours to complete the same mission as before yet the reward is the same. now lets pretend its a game that does not have very very very long que times, some servers better then others. on my server i could log in spend 4 hours online and not get 6 warzones.

So who does this help? the special players ? no cause it will cause the people they stomp not to que up. the reg players no cause it takes far to long to complete a single mission. they have made the daily more like a weekly.

one last point how well do you think this would go over for pve missions, if i had to go kill the same boss then wait for the mission to respawn 3 times in order to get the same one daily token?

So once again i am confused who thinks this was a good idea. so in order to get your pvp daily done you need 3 wins or 6 poundings vs premades.

How many wins did you need before to complete your daily? 3

How many poundings did you need to take prior to the change to complete your daily? ENDLESS

So... what exactly is your point?

Is this post for real? You do realize that it still works exactly like it did before, except that people on the wrong side of faction-dominant servers can actually get their daily done?

How exactly is this any worse for you than it was before?

So once again i am confused who thinks this was a good idea. so in order to get your pvp daily done you need 3 wins or 6 poundings vs premades. so overall that means that you must spend from 1 hour to 2 hours to complete the same mission as before yet the reward is the same. now lets pretend its a game that does not have very very very long que times, some servers better then others. on my server i could log in spend 4 hours online and not get 6 warzones.

So who does this help? the special players ? no cause it will cause the people they stomp not to que up. the reg players no cause it takes far to long to complete a single mission. they have made the daily more like a weekly.

one last point how well do you think this would go over for pve missions, if i had to go kill the same boss then wait for the mission to respawn 3 times in order to get the same one daily token?

Hai!!! I R noob, but me 3 win befor an finished... 3 win afta last patch an I kno win the same??

Why take longer???

1-2 hours is better than when people stop queuing because they can't complete their daily.

this.

it has had a bit of a knock on effect, in so far that you will see more people "farming the loss" than was the case before. I already noticed this kock on effect last night, with three WZ wins coming as a result of the opposition giving up very early during Huttball and Civil War. I think its a fair compromise though.

Its a reasonable change, peeps have been complaining about getting steamrolled this merely makes getting comms even more easier to attain said gear. Cross server/merge would be better however.

I'm a casual player and the White wine and shrimp about gear and over 50s is getting old. I don't necessarily agree with expertise and the gear, but it hasn't been all that painful even as a cash strapped toon to buy recruit them start getting BM, I'm not full BM either and for quite sometime I've been frequenting the top spots and topping the comms in WZ alot more than the bottom half. Even when loosing warzones.

I'm scrapper scoundrel nerfed into oblivion with no uber dps total output. I play the WZ as they should be played. Got stuffed 6-0 in huttball and 2nd highest comms because I played the actual warzone. Scoundrels make great defenders in Huttball it would have been 12-0 had that been possible.

So my friends its not that hard all said, keep on keepin on, good things are gonna happen to you.

How many poundings did you need to take prior to the change to complete your daily? ENDLESS

Despite you being 100% correct, you could present this in a way less belittling tone.

7/10not sure if you are serious -otherwise ****

Would you rather it still require you to win 3 games and spend 4-5 hours getting rickrolled by a premade and walk away with nothing?

I swear people will complain about anything, even if it's an improvement.

Not to long ago I went over a week with only winning 1 game, couldn't finish my daily or weekly. At least now people can actually finish their PvP quests.

Some observations of mine on the change:

I've avoided ************ about this, because honestly I am still on the fence of weather it is good or bad. I want to say it is good; It looks good on paper, but in reality, in practice, my server's PvP has become complete garbage since this change.

There swaths of people that will just come in now and do nothing but run around and do whatever the heck they want the entire match. No, it was not like that before. I have been PvPing since lvl 15, back in December, and PvP is my main activity in the game. I pay close attention to the general "flow" on my server. I know when the premades will be on, when the best time for Imps is, and when the best time for Repubs is. We did not have a general problem with people doing their own thing.

People don't even communicate now. If there is no one organizing things when I join a WZ, I step up and try. But the past few days its like no one even cares about winning. They don't listen to what is said, they don't put in their advice. They don't try to work as a team.

In Alderaan we have people going every which way just getting deathmatched down into the ground, because its groups of 1-3 people all over the map not accomplishing anything. In fact, a few times I have seen groups of 3-4 just run straight for our sides turret right in the beginning and just sit there -.-.

Novarre Coast is the same thing.

Huttball and Voidball always seemed to be especially hard without coordination, but now it is particularly bad. I can't even remember the last time that I successfully made it through the first door on Voidstar.

Now, there could be many factors to this. MAYBE there is a new wave of 50's hitting the field. MAYBE I am on an unlucky streak. MAYBE the other faction has a good overall pool of players on their side, and suddenly we don't. I am not solely and outright blaming the patch for these things, but they definately weren't this bad in months previous. Again, just my observations so far.

I personally like the IDEA and INTENT of the change, even if it has made all the players on my server lazy as hell. I do miss winning more than 1-2 matches a day though.

1-2 hours is better than when people stop queuing because they can't complete their daily.

hands down agree with this on my server which is imp domination the republic has little to no chance of winning until late at night when it becomes rep v rep. as example it took me a good 2 hours yesterday to finish my daily. however, in the past it was sometimes 2 days before i would finish 1 daily and in an instance 2 weeks to finish 1 weekly...though the weekly hasnt changed much at all still takes almost a full week to get it

Quick question

Does this have a total matches played end as well?

I mean if I play 6 matches total, and win 2 lose 4 I don't qualify for either 6 loses or 3 wins

So am I know forced to play a possible 2 more matches?

Keep in mind that on some of the lower pop servers queue times can be lengthy.

Last time I played I waited an average of 15 minutes per queue meaning a half hour per WZ.

This could take over 4 hours just to get one daily done.

People are now going to start leaving WZ because they are WINNING LOL

I've lost 5 matches in a row, damn, looks like this one we might win. <Drops Group> LOL

Some observations of mine on the change:

I've avoided ************ about this, because honestly I am still on the fence of weather it is good or bad. I want to say it is good; It looks good on paper, but in reality, in practice, my server's PvP has become complete garbage since this change.

There swaths of people that will just come in now and do nothing but run around and do whatever the heck they want the entire match. No, it was not like that before. I have been PvPing since lvl 15, back in December, and PvP is my main activity in the game. I pay close attention to the general "flow" on my server. I know when the premades will be on, when the best time for Imps is, and when the best time for Repubs is. We did not have a general problem with people doing their own thing.

People don't even communicate now. If there is no one organizing things when I join a WZ, I step up and try. But the past few days its like no one even cares about winning. They don't listen to what is said, they don't put in their advice. They don't try to work as a team.

In Alderaan we have people going every which way just getting deathmatched down into the ground, because its groups of 1-3 people all over the map not accomplishing anything. In fact, a few times I have seen groups of 3-4 just run straight for our sides turret right in the beginning and just sit there -.-.

Novarre Coast is the same thing.

Huttball and Voidball always seemed to be especially hard without coordination, but now it is particularly bad. I can't even remember the last time that I successfully made it through the first door on Voidstar.

Now, there could be many factors to this. MAYBE there is a new wave of 50's hitting the field. MAYBE I am on an unlucky streak. MAYBE the other faction has a good overall pool of players on their side, and suddenly we don't. I am not solely and outright blaming the patch for these things, but they definately weren't this bad in months previous. Again, just my observations so far.

I personally like the IDEA and INTENT of the change, even if it has made all the players on my server lazy as hell. I do miss winning more than 1-2 matches a day though.

I've played many warzones on both my 50 and in the leveling bracket and have not seen this happen at all. In fact, I've seen quite the opposite. People are staying in warzones rather than leaving early, and they're trying harder because they know it will speed up their time to complete the daily if they win.

Yesterday I completed my daily on my 50 with 1 win and 4 losses. Took 2-3 hours, but I got it done after I got home from work and before I went to sleep. If not for the change, I would not have gotten it completed. So far, this change is a 10/10 in my book.

Quick question

I mean if I play 6 matches total, and win 2 lose 4 I don't qualify for either 6 loses or 3 wins

You are misunderstanding completely how it works.

The daily requires you complete six warzones. Doesn't matter if you win or lose, you just have to complete six. However, if you are fortunate enough to win, it counts as completing TWO, rather than one. Therefore, your wins and losses are technically combined into your total warzones completed. You are wrong in thinking that wins and losses are separate. They're not.

In your example, your two wins would count as four warzones completed. You would only need two losses to get to six total for the daily. You had four losses, so you had two extra!

Edited by YanksfanJP

Quick question

This could take over 4 hours just to get one daily done.

People are now going to start leaving WZ because they are WINNING LOL

I've lost 5 matches in a row, damn, looks like this one we might win. <Drops Group> LOL

you complete your daily if you play:

- 3 matches and win all of them (3+3=6)

- 4 matches and win 2 of them (4+2=6)

- 5 matches and win 1 of them (5+1=6)

- 6 matches and don't win any of them (6+0)

in your example, if you played 2 and won 2,

- you only need to play & win 1 more or

- play 2 and happen to lose in both of them

the incentive is to win so you can finish faster... no one will quit for winning

Edited by wessik

I've played many warzones on both my 50 and in the leveling bracket and have not seen this happen at all. In fact, I've seen quite the opposite. People are staying in warzones rather than leaving early, and they're trying harder because they know it will speed up their time to complete the daily if they win.

Yesterday I completed my daily on my 50 with 1 win and 4 losses. Took 2-3 hours, but I got it done after I got home from work and before I went to sleep. If not for the change, I would not have gotten it completed. So far, this change is a 10/10 in my book.

I never had a problem with people leaving early, even before this. Our servers are obviously much different. I am on Sanctum, pretty average population since launch.

BTW, how do you know they are trying harder? It feels like you made this post up just to counter mine for some reason. I'm not bashing the update, just pointing out what I've seen....We all know you will get the daily done faster, that really wasn't the point I was trying to make, and really wasn't what the title was about. In my opinion, overall, it has hurt the PvP experience on my server.

I dont give a **** if I get comms faster. Real PvPers don't do it for the comms, they do it for the love of the PvP, and competition, which has been turned to crap on my server.

I never had a problem with people leaving early, even before this. Our servers are obviously much different. I am on Sanctum, pretty average population since launch.

BTW, how do you know they are trying harder? It feels like you made this post up just to counter mine for some reason. I'm not bashing the update, just pointing out what I've seen....We all know you will get the daily done faster, that really wasn't the point I was trying to make, and really wasn't what the title was about. In my opinion, overall, it has hurt the PvP experience on my server.

I dont give a **** if I get comms faster. Real PvPers don't do it for the comms, they do it for the love of the PvP, and competition, which has been turned to crap on my server.

On my server we had a huge problem with players quitting the first time they saw things go against them. One door cap in Voidstar because two players joined late and they would quit ensuring a loss. Since this change that happens much less and my win percentage when pugging is improving.

On the down side I am seeing a few more players showing up in warzones wearing raid gear or worse, and this hurts. It's still better than it was prior to the change, but I wish players would at least run enough dailies to get the recruit gear before they queue up.