The ONLY thing OP in PvP is...

LordDelacroix

I never say anything I don't mean, and I formally believe in this.

Premades.

It's gotten to the point where I HATE playing on my alts on other servers because que'ing solo against groups of 4 is just STUPID, you lose atleast 90% of the time, and the games are just aggravating.

The most undergeared people can make up for thier lack of gear most of the time by simple teamwork, and by communicating- don't tell me that I should be typing stuff out more because while I might be communicating, and typing pass, "PASS IT TO ME, IM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FIRE WITH 70% MORE LIFE THAN YOU", while the idiot with the ball refuses to pass it because "I have undying rage, I'm immortal lololol"

(not kidding, that happened in a lvl 50 huttball and the retard had the battlemaster title)

IMO the ques need to separated between people que'ing in groups of 1 and 2 in one group while groups of 3 and 4 need to be in their own different ques. And to fix the lack of people in the que groups, they need to make cross-server pvp

(rated WZs will hopefully just separate ******* from non-*******, but the lack of team work is still there, the lack of teamspeak/ skype/ vent advantages is still apparent)

You are either lying or playing on an unpopulated server since if you had bothered to read the various developer talks on this site you would know that they system will spend a good deal of time trying to match a group of 4 vs another group of 4 before filling the remaining slots on the team with solo and smaller groups. I am on a populous server and whilst I face premades regularly I am always in a group that contains a premade as well.

Very few people, if any, will agree with you. This game promotes teamwork in all aspects, PvE and PvP. Premades are annoying if you're pugging but if it bothers you so much, find a group or guild that will PvP with you and use Vent.

I do not support cross server queues, because WZ pvp is rather boring as it is and the only incentive that i have is to see if i can beat the good players on my server. Cross server queues would mean that i would not care if id get "one up" the rivals.

Your chances of being on the same side as a premade is equal to the chances of going against them. Beating premades is also not an impossible feat, given you actually attempt to work with the teams you are given in a match.

Some premades are certainly difficult to beat, but no team is unstoppable.

Edited by Zerogates

Very few people, if any, will agree with you. This game promotes teamwork in all aspects, PvE and PvP. Premades are annoying if you're pugging but if it bothers you so much, find a group or guild that will PvP with you and use Vent.

I agree, if you can't beat them then join them.

Your chances of being on the same side as a premade is equal to the chances of going against them. Beating premades is also not an impossible feat, given you actually attempt to work with the teams you are given in a match.

Some premades are certainly difficult to beat, but no team is unstoppable.

Yeah, but the game shouldn't be decided by who's team the computer puts you on. Sometimes the computer does give you a team good enough to beat a premade but this is the exception more than the rule. Playing against premades is frustrating when your group is all pugs. They are more focused, have better communication means (vent/mumble vs typing), and benefit from familarity of playing with one another over long periods of time, just as any team sports player would. I would join a PVP guild on my server in a second if not for the fact that i am guilded with real life friends.

Teamwork and skill above gear?????? perish the thought.:rolleyes:

My troll sense is tingling

is your idiot sense tingling too?

I haven't won an alderaan WZ is for-***********-ever because the pubes on my team have only 2 guilds (yes i read guild names) and 4, 4-man groups with almost 0 pugs (dependsing on the time of day) and everyone knows that unless you have a "forsaken" premade on your team, you auto-loose because you CANT beat the pubes premades.

the only "fun" i get from pvp is by playing at night when I can play imp vs imp huttball but again, the "forsaken" premades dominate the victor 90% of the time.

I never say anything I don't mean, and I formally believe in this.

Premades.

It's gotten to the point where I HATE playing on my alts on other servers because que'ing solo against groups of 4 is just STUPID, you lose atleast 90% of the time, and the games are just aggravating.

The most undergeared people can make up for thier lack of gear most of the time by simple teamwork, and by communicating- don't tell me that I should be typing stuff out more because while I might be communicating, and typing pass, "PASS IT TO ME, IM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FIRE WITH 70% MORE LIFE THAN YOU", while the idiot with the ball refuses to pass it because "I have undying rage, I'm immortal lololol"

(not kidding, that happened in a lvl 50 huttball and the retard had the battlemaster title)

IMO the ques need to separated between people que'ing in groups of 1 and 2 in one group while groups of 3 and 4 need to be in their own different ques. And to fix the lack of people in the que groups, they need to make cross-server pvp

(rated WZs will hopefully just separate ******* from non-*******, but the lack of team work is still there, the lack of teamspeak/ skype/ vent advantages is still apparent)

Get skills... get kills.

There are some things one must learn on their own.

is your idiot sense tingling too?

I haven't won an alderaan WZ is for-***********-ever because the pubes on my team have only 2 guilds (yes i read guild names) and 4, 4-man groups with almost 0 pugs (dependsing on the time of day) and everyone knows that unless you have a "forsaken" premade on your team, you auto-loose because you CANT beat the pubes premades.

the only "fun" i get from pvp is by playing at night when I can play imp vs imp huttball but again, the "forsaken" premades dominate the victor 90% of the time.

hehe... you said pubes at least twice.

There are two things that stop you from beating a premade:

1) Not having any healers

2) Not going for objectives.

I've seen plenty of capable pugs just fight on the sides in huttball while a premade controls mid and is chain running the ball, and there will be 1, maybe 2 people trying to stop them from doing it.

Or you could just a solo queue system where no premades can join. They can have their own queue. But oh no your complaint then is that oh the premades queue will be longer then. Fine deal with, you are basically saying that to the puggers. I run with my guild and I don't mind waiting longer for better fights.

If you don't punish people for playing bad they will never learn.

And if you don't give them an example on how to properly play, they might never find their way.

And you're pretty likely to have one on your side too.

In all cases, premades help you.

Been in plenty of PUGs that have beaten Premades. 4 people can do a lot, but they can't just carry a whole team to a win. If you're paired with people who actually play to win, they can be nullified.

Nullified.

I like that word, mario kart.

The problem is the 4 level 49 premade groups vs the level 17 groups. Whenever I see my team is composed of a bunch of people under 20 it's like a 95% chance that it will be up against premades at level 49. When that happens I just look to see if it is, then just quit. I've noticed sometimes people quit right away, I'm not sure if they can see the opponents or if they are just disgusted with the crappy lowbies.

I win about 90% of my matches when there is nobody under level 20 on my team, but only about 20% of the time when there are below 20s on my team. Sometimes you get lucky on a PUG group and get a group that knows what they're doing and it just looks like a premade. That is exceedingly rare, but whenever that happens they're going to be probably mostly level 30s and 40s.

When you're really unlucky you get those clowns that just sit there typing how bad everyone is while contributing nothing, usually resulting in a loss since it becomes 8 on 6 or less as other people get annoyed and respond to the trolls. That is how even very good premades can fall.

We need the full 8 man teams already, and yes those teams should be separated from the regular queue. I would gladly do 8 v 8 only premades. It's not like you need to farm anything at 50 anyway after awhile. Even before that my guild just runs wzs because they like them.

I just accept that premade teams will probably win because they are "organised". (not always the case, Our duo can trump alot of the 4 mans we see)

Lucky for me, The main enjoyment isn’t from winning over all. Its the glory of defeating my foes.

As soon as its inevitable the premade is going to win, I go into cornered lion mode and savour the fight. Small victories such as killing the healer the premade is giving everything to protect become my objectives. Or drawing out members of the premade and killing them silently.

As long as the scoreboard shows the damage I inflicted on them, and that they felt my sting, I am satisfied. None of this leaving, or sitting in a corner behaviour.

Its probably very much learned behaviour. I have PuG’d in every MMO I have played for years. Standing alone against premade’s is nothing new

Edited by Kalliadies

Get a premade yourself.

QQers gona QQ

idiots like THIS are completely missing the point, almost everyone has at some point done a solo que and got thier @ss handed to them by a premade that just seemed unstoppable.

I want a new system to ELIMINATE the current @ss-handing-system, the lvl 50 daily/ weeklys are centered arounding WINNING, but it gets REALLY stupid that I CANT do my dailys at certain times of the day because of the fact that pubes' premades run the pvp show.

It sucks because I work overnight so my schedule is messed up where the time i play is the peak hour of pubes premades. And yes, I have gone and made a new toon on a new server, but I shouldn't have to resign my self to getting auto-f**ked because this current system is broken.

seperate the solo ppl and the premades, and allow cross-server-pvp

Problem is not so much the premades as it is the communication advantages that most premades have - as in out-of-game voice chatting software.

The ability of instant communication/coordination gives a clear advantage. Sure, premades often queue well balanced groups and know eachother better, but the instant communication is the bigggest difference imo.

Funny thing is, TS, Vent etc. has nothing to do with the game, so it is in fact an advantage gained from running a piece of 3rd party software - which, under other circumstances, would be frowned upon. Somehting to think on, regardless of how widespread the use of such software is.

If BW wanted to level the playing field abit, they would/should have implemented in-game voice chatting in wz-ops. Then pugs could at least enjoy some of the typical premade benefits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.