Poll: Which Top Priority? - Content (from 1.2 Onwards) or Server Merges/Transfers?

Calenei

1 - Yes, Their top Priority should be on Server Merges / Transfers

2 - No, Their top Priority should be more content

3 - Don't really care about either option / I have another opinion

Lets see if we can get a Poll going. What do you think Bioware's top priority should be at the moment.. Content, Server Merges/Transfers or do you have another opinion?

Current Priority Poll Results

119 Votes - Mergers/Transfers

30 Vote - Content (from 1.2 Onwards)

29 Vote - Not Concerned / Other Suggestions / Game Polishing

(Ill try and keep it as up to date as possible)

*Edit* Re-Tabulated this from page 1 through to page 23 and read every single post. Poll is accurate as of 7th of April 12:24PM

Edited by Calenei

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Yes, I would prefer they worked on Merges / Transfers

2 - No, I would prefer if they provided us with more content

Lets see if we can get a Poll going. What do you think Bioware's top priority should be at the moment.. Content or Server Merges/Transfers.

Yes - merges and xfers asap. Im waiting for the free SEA server xfer, but even that cant come fast enough.

If its late april there wont even be any point. I would have become so frustrated by that time ill be waiting for D3 with open arms. No population problems there ....

So heres a thought....why don't the people who want sever transfers, make a brand new character/class altogether on a more populated sever and play that one until transfers? This way...your

1. Not bored

and 2. You get to go through a whole new class/story

As for my vote, im indifferent now.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

There are no polls in Star Wars.... just like there is no crying in baseball. :p

I trust Bioware to do what is best for the widest segments of their customer base.

No way to please everyone, even more so on the forums here.