NEW GEAR PICS: Out With the Old

Starglide

Honestly, I love the new gear looks. Especially the Republic. This is how it should be done. Boots aren't shares across the classes and the sets look so much more epic and fitting.

The community spoke and they listened. Hopefully we continue to see such vast improvements.

HD PICTURES: http://www.darthhater.com/gallery/game-update-1-2-trailer-framegrabs

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fine hat on my smuggler that deserves the HIDE function....yeah some stuff looks awesome but there's still loads of ugly design and seems the smuggler this time had the short straw. Edited by Kirameki

That THING. On a smuggler's had. Take it off, and make designer who did THIS wear it 24\7.

Hard leather is better thn current darkwing\zorro style. But that's probably because going worse is just next to impossible.

Another fine hat on my smuggler that deserves the HIDE function....yeah some stuff looks awesome but there's still loads of ugly design and seems the smuggler this time had the short straw.

This. for the most part the gear looks great! but the smugg stuff is plain old fugly. terribad. the JK hood looks really odd as well.

Edited by Kavu

Bioware still needs fresh blood in their art department.

Do what Blizzard did. They used to hold Art contests which in reality was them scoping out art talent within the fanbase. Some of the past artists actually received job offers from Blizzard.

I still hate the Inquisitor stuff.

Seriously, their armor just gets worse and worse the higher level you go. I'm crawling back into my Black Talon stuff that I've worn for 40 levels and not coming out until there's some actual decent Sorcerer robes and/or armor. Not whatever that.... revolting mutant dressed in rags and tatters thing is.

I'm a member of the Dark Council, for crying out loud. I think I can dress in better than whatever-the-heck-THAT-is.

Edited by Shaz

Seriously, their armor just gets worse and worse the higher level you go. I'm crawling back into my Black Talon stuff that I've worn for 40 levels and not coming out until there's some actual decent Sorcerer robes and/or armor. Not whatever that.... revolting mutant dressed in rags and tatters thing is.

I like them. You can't please everyone though. Which is why its good to have a decent number of options that everyone can use without sacrificing stats. That way hopefully there will be something for everyone.

LotrO did it right with the appearance tab. There's been quite a few people on my server there that I can identify just based on their looks. I guess its Bioware's intention to get to that level of customization with the mod system, but I'll always maintain that a simple appearance tab would have been so much easier. On our end that is, no idea what the difficulty is in programming stuff like that.

It's all a matter of personal preference. I happen to think that the new inquisitor gear looks so much better than the pointy shoulder bullhorns look I've got going on right now. May not be the best look, but at least people will know not to F with you.

It's all a matter of personal preference. I happen to think that the new inquisitor gear looks so much better than the pointy shoulder bullhorns look I've got going on right now. May not be the best look, but at least people will know not to F with you.

It's personal preference to a point. Nobody could possibly think that smuggler helmet looks good. Not the players, not the artist that drew it. No-one goes "you know what a han solo based character needs? a hammerhead shark on its head"

That THING. On a smuggler's had. Take it off, and make designer who did THIS wear it 24\7.

Hard leather is better thn current darkwing\zorro style. But that's probably because going worse is just next to impossible.

Exactly.. the Smuggler gear is loads of Fail.

Smuggler: worst ever

Knight: Spoilers, Things on the arm?

Trooper: Nice

Consular: No skirts.. nice.

Agent: Nice. hm. .Neoprene?

Warrior: uhm... Diablo?

Bountyhunter: Looks ok

Sorcerer: Voodoo Doc?

WJY OH WHY does those sets remember me to WoW and less StarWars?

Edited by Kheldras

I'm a member of the Dark Council, for crying out loud. I think I can dress in better than whatever-the-heck-THAT-is.

Try finding a pair of pants for a sith inquisitor... go on... i dare you!

so far ive had to stick with social armour, but they hardly fit with the rest of the inquisitor outfits so ive resorted to running around in the imperial dancer top and the slave girl bottom :/