[Panel Discussion] Player vs. Player (3:00PM CST)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:

Speaking of outlaws den. Are there any plans to allow members of the same guild to be able to fight each other so long as they are not in the same group?

Guild tried to set up guild events for this, but we were disappointed that simply by being in the same guild we could not attack each other. :(

ROFL this RP n00b talking about stopping us from running circles around him....

What a baddie...I hope they take his char name and remove his queue icon.

answer was "not likely" to auto facing. Don't worry bud, we'll still be able to get dizzy beating on the newbs. Oh, and I RP and run in circles in Warzones...:p

What do the devs think about burst damage currently in the game? There are still some classes that are incredibly frontloaded (ops/scoundrels) and bring very little outside of that. Any chance we will see the aforementioned classes move away from being so reliant on getting off their stealth openers? Edited by VertisReaper

Would like to be able to group for pvp with my guildies of any level, bolster was an innovative system and it looks like you've completely abandoned it in favor of tiers like every other game.

Focusing "improvements" to make pvp like every other game (tiers, gear grind, etc.) will just make the players happy who are gonna leave for GW2 anyway. Why not stick with the innovation you already had?

While the developers may not like auto facing in PvP. The problem of the running in circles issues as a tactic to make lag a combat tactic is just poor game design.

I understand that combat rotation is what you do not want to totally be the skill component of PvP. The problem is that other aspects that are very dependent on ISP latency and computer hardware are just not fair. For Server Lag I assume that it will harm all equally.