Patch 1.2 may be to late.

Miyeko

I still see the same argument. People who have been dissatisfied have been 50 for a while or multiple 50's and never speak of group experience.

This is because finding a group is a real challenge. Its not because we don't want groups, but they can be really difficult to find and I prefer not to spend 3 hours a night looking for a group.

People who I shall call ultra casuals like myself and are part of chilltown who may have just turned 50 and enjoy chilling in mumble have: good times, groups and things to do.

Because people who are 50 don't like to? This makes no sense. I have a vent and a guild, I talk to people, thats what kept me on while I leveled instead of just quitting once I hit Nar Shaddaa's ultimate tunnels.

I WZ love huttball even though player behavior is the big problem with cheaters, early leavers afkers. But since I did BGs for 5 years in wow my butt doesn't get hurt like some people's I just deal.

BG's isnt the reason I hate Huttball, I just do not have the patience to play the same warzone over and over and over... I get tired of the cheats yes, but mostly I am irritated with the class imbalance and Knockback-a-thon that Huttball can be.

I don't craft I have slicing, treasure hunting and underworld trading.

I rolled crafters because I thought it would be beneficial to my class eventually. However other than BioChem nothing has any real perks.

Just leveled them. I don't cry what do I do? I give stuff to my guildies for free. That feels good. I host dance competitions for people where I give away purple missions as prizes.

Erm, Dance competitions? Ok, I wont ask. I am sorry that I don't like to give my stuff away and apparently that makes me a jerk.

I do heroic flashpoints where we facepull and laugh in mumble instead of epeen rage quit or cry about content and our night are probably more epic. While my buddies are fighting i use that holocam so I can post on our guild web page.

I mean, everyone likes a good gag pull and it does get a good laugh. However, just because people like to clear challenging content without the **** bugging out like crazy or failing to drop loot doesn't make them tools.

My server had its first hosted Tatooine duels both sides there without griefing.

Wish my server had this, they tried but without server forums it kind of flopped. No, the server 'group forums' dont cut it.

Sure the UI needs help but it has been promised and we know when. There may be coding reasons to not release early. There are technical problems but they seem to be on track.

There are a lot of things that need help other than the UI. I wont list them, they are plastered all over the forums.

Will I play this game or give them unlimited time to work out stuff? No, but it is not as bad as the people who sincerely will never be satisfied make it out to be.

I disagree, the game has issues. But to each there own. Apparently YOU enjoy it. I am happy you do, however, 1.2 patch is too late for me and many others. The game is bad for a lot of people who have standards.

Edited by Kashley

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree, the game has issues. But to each there own. Apparently YOU enjoy it. I am happy you do, however, 1.2 patch is too late for me and many others. The game is bad for a lot of people who have standards.

Exactly, these days a game has 2 months to keep me. If they fail, I never look back. This is one of those games that failed to keep me. If people would take the fanboi glasses off they could see this abysmal mess of a game for what it is, Crap. I'm extremely disappointed that this is the quality of game BW gave us, I really expected more from them. They were sloppy and lazy and it shows everywhere in the game.

Mediocrity is ok with BW fanbois I suppose.

Edited by Tiam

I have so much standards it hurts, and I think TOR is great. And a LOT of people thinks like me. Probably an overwhelming majority. No, not probably. An overwhelming majority agrees with me. No questions about it.

I have so much standards it hurts, and I think TOR is great. And a LOT of people thinks like me. Probably an overwhelming majority. No, not probably. An overwhelming majority agrees with me. No questions about it.

Dont listen to that other guy lol forum ragers are forum ragers let them be.

stop telling bioware when they need to release their patches...seriously ? lol

If anything they need to wait months, because when they push something out that's not been tested they break more every single time than they fix.

Exactly, these days a game has 2 months to keep me. If they fail, I never look back. This is one of those games that failed to keep me. If people would take the fanboi glasses off they could see this abysmal mess of a game for what it is, Crap. I'm extremely disappointed that this is the quality of game BW gave us, I really expected more from them. They were sloppy and lazy and it shows everywhere in the game.

The game was not finished, plain and simple, honestly there is so much wrong with the game I dont think it can be fixed. I have given up going to play wow and other games till TERA comes out, SWTOR blew it just read these forums, read other game sites forums, they released a sp game and called it a mmo and expect to get subs, seems people that beat the sp part are leaving in droves. RIP

Bitter, bitter perspective. Try a constructive post for once. I actually agree with a lot of what you write but seriously, your post history shows so much acid it sounds unhealthy. Are you ok?

Back on topic: I have no clue about other servers. All I know is that my server, Nightmare Lands is very, very active. We have 200-300 easy on the Imperial fleet every primetime. At 3am I've seen 50 people on the fleet...3am. I can only speak for my server though.

Bitter or whatever it doesnt matter.

There are many players complaining that they cant do things because there are not enough people on their servers. Maybe its not subs dropping (I think it is but will say its not just to be) but still people who are trying to play the game are not able to.

I tell them to reroll if they want to change servers. The people who support Bioware just say there is no need to merge servers because they dont have that problem. Either way people are not happy with it and are more likely to quit if not given an answer but instead just being ignored. Bioware should do one of two things.

1. Merge some servers to make combine low pop servers to increase the populations or

2. Tell them there will be no server merges in the near future and they should reroll to another server if they feel their server is dead.

They say nothing and all the "fanboiz" will come in and support them by saying their server has 200 on the fleet so there is no problem.

Remember communication needs to be from both sides. You cant expect us to be nice and just ask for things to change while they just keep ignore us and each time.

I am fine, thanks for asking.

It will never be too late. There's enough hardcore SW fans in this world to keep this game thriving for year's and year's to come. FACT !

As a life-long fan of Star Wars and a trooper of the 501st Legion, I disagree. This is one fan who doesn't find enough in the game to make the SW label meaningful.

So... not fact?

Edited by Dezzi

This exactly.

It will never be too late. There's enough hardcore SW fans in this world to keep this game thriving for year's and year's to come. FACT !

Most hardcore SW fans were SWG fans who dont like the game because of how hollow it is. FACT!

What this game has is a bunch of Bioware fanboys and that loyalty does not translate into always going to love an MMO after they are dont with all the great storylines.

Oh wait. FACT!

didnt want to end that without proof.

Sheep who will keep paying just for the fact its called Star Wars.

No baa baa here.

I mean, how can I argue with logic like this? "I have so much standards?" I am sure there is a portion of people who think the game is great. But in 6 months when the game is one long empty corridor devoid of people and life don't say I didn't warn you.

As far as the 'overwhelming majority' when BW posts their sub numbers post 30 days of free time I would bet you're going to see a decline in subscriptions. Additionally, I would BET money that pre-patch 1.2 subs will have dipped dramatically. However, BW isn't going to release those numbers. If they were rolling in subs right now they would have that **** scrolling across their homepage like WoW did. "12 Mil Strong... BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Chances are, you're actually wrong.

The game was not finished, plain and simple, honestly there is so much wrong with the game I dont think it can be fixed. I have given up going to play wow and other games till TERA comes out, SWTOR blew it just read these forums, read other game sites forums, they released a sp game and called it a mmo and expect to get subs, seems people that beat the sp part are leaving in droves. RIP

Because changing code is hard. Really need to stop coming to these forums. I get in trouble picking on people that make absolutely no sense.

Most hardcore SW fans were SWG fans who dont like the game because of how hollow it is. FACT!

What this game has is a bunch of Bioware fanboys and that loyalty does not translate into always going to love an MMO after they are dont with all the great storylines.

Oh wait. FACT!

didnt want to end that without proof.

I don't play bioware games. I hate star wars movies. Ex-hardcore raiding WoW player.

I enjoy this game and will be here for awhile. My guild are all in the same position as me. We cleared 10/10 nm on tuesday and then play other games, pvp, etc till the reset. God knows we can ONLY play 1 game at a time.

I hope you and others come back. Based on what you say I recommend September. Why? That should been enough time for them to have fixed the major problems , fix content, server communities to settle in and for people to be back in dorms with time on their hands to play.

I am not going to be like the just leave jerks. Nor am I gonna discount your feelings. But to address you in a way where you certainlyshow you might like aspects of the game but want changes. I think for the most part you will be a happier SWTOR player in September. I hope those who feel as you do give the game a 1 month "retrial" in september.

I hope you and others come back. Based on what you say I recommend September. Why? That should been enough time for them to have fixed the major problems , fix content, server communities to settle in and for people to be back in dorms with time on their hands to play.

I am not going to be like the just leave jerks. Nor am I gonna discount your feelings. But to address you in a way where you certainlyshow you might like aspects of the game but want changes. I think for the most part you will be a happier SWTOR player in September. I hope those who feel as you do give the game a 1 month "retrial" in september.

Every MMO does this. It is not a secret. Problem lies in the fact that it is the whiners/quitters that post on the forums and everyone else doesn't. Like the post a few days ago saying that Soa is unkillable even though we 1 shot him this week on nm....

Biggest problem is I can't stop coming here picking on them :(

I mean, how can I argue with logic like this? "I have so much standards?" I am sure there is a portion of people who think the game is great. But in 6 months when the game is one long empty corridor devoid of people and life don't say I didn't warn you.

As far as the 'overwhelming majority' when BW posts their sub numbers post 30 days of free time I would bet you're going to see a decline in subscriptions. Additionally, I would BET money that pre-patch 1.2 subs will have dipped dramatically. However, BW isn't going to release those numbers. If they were rolling in subs right now they would have that **** scrolling across their homepage like WoW did. "12 Mil Strong... BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Chances are, you're actually wrong.

There's nothing there for you to argue about at all. I was just informing you that there are people with standards that enjoys the hell out of this game aswell... So why go there at all?

And warn me? Are you here to warn people? About what? And why?! In 6 months when this game is very well alive and growing, you'll still be here playing.