After playing SWTOR will you still be purchasing ME3 at launch?

Karbardin

I had every intention of buying and playing it upon release, but I am burned out on multiple choice conversations atm. Is it just me, or does anyone else get annoyed at continually cycling through conversations trying to get companion affection points, over and over and over. Edited by Karbardin

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had every intention of buying and playing it upon release, but I am burned out on multiple choice conversations atm. Is it just me, or does anyone else get annoyed at continually cycling through conversations trying to get companion affection points, over and over and over.

I was sick of it after first day of playing TBH

Absolutely ill get ME3. Followed the story since ME1 tho ME2 made zero sens to me, but ME3 wont escape my grasp.

Plus its an entirely different team of EaWare working on ME3. Only downside is i have to re-install that Origin junk. ^_^

I must say that I will be taking a shoet break from TOR around the 6th of next month. If the urge strikes me maybe before if only to play the first 2 games again. But do not doubt that once I beat them all, I will return to spend my time in this awesome game.

Yes.

I will be getting it.

After that, I will never purchase another product from Bioware again until I read a bunch of reviews first and confirm quality is excellent. And if they screw up ME3 I will weep bitter tears of sadness, disappointment, and wrath.

DA2 was dog crap.

SWTOR was rushed, but still fun for a while

Customer service is ABSOLUTE TRASH.

EA makes me furious and I don't want to even touch them with a 10ft poll after SWTOR.

ME3? We will have to see.

SWTOR in the future? I hope they pull it out of the fire. :(

Edited by StrikeOfLight

Hell yea, the Mass Effect story line is one of the best I have ever played. I can't wait to see where it goes.

absolutely this

Only downside is i have to re-install that Origin junk. ^_^

sadly also this.

I really don't know what to do, I'd rather buy a ps3 than installing origin on my pc thb.

I had every intention of buying and playing it upon release, but I am burned out on multiple choice conversations atm. Is it just me, or does anyone else get annoyed at continually cycling through conversations trying to get companion affection points, over and over and over.

Are you joking?

1. It's your own dumb choice to keep going through conversations just to get companion affection points. You ruined that for yourself. The rest of us just go through the conversation like sane people.

2. ME3 is a different world, different combat, different story, different everything except the conversation choice thing. You have to be . . . insane to not play that just because of this game. They are nearly completely unrelated.

It's nothing alike the ME conversations (Witch really changes your environment) than SWTOR conversations (Witch don't change a damn thing).

Yeah, I'm very eager. I don't know launch date, but if it's earlier than The Secret World will be the date I unsub from this game :)

TBH, I got ME1&2 on Steam sales...I couldnt get into either one....maybe an hour or two total playtime each before I said 'meh'.

so I probably wont even bother with ME3 when Steam sells it in a few months.

....Dead Space was fun though :) ((scary sheeeaat !))

Edited by ArtMonster

Considering the crap game SWTOR is... I should get it for free.

That's what I intend to do.... I know, shouldnt be saying this but. I payed 55 euros for SWTOR and 1 month sub just to find out I wouldnt be paying for it if I knew in advance they would be so sloppy and only make a voice over game, mediocre in every other aspect.

Playing EVE... a real game.

Considering the crap game SWTOR is... I should get it for free.

That's what I intend to do.... I know, shouldnt be saying this but. I payed 55 euros for SWTOR and 1 month sub just to find out I wouldnt be paying for it if I knew in advance they would be so sloppy and only make a voice over game, mediocre in every other aspect.

Playing EVE... a real game.

Please send ur creds to my account.

No i will not be buying ME3. it has nothing to do with SWTOR though. After the expansion pack that was called DA2 ,the way they stripped it down to a realtively shallow game. it was obvious they have no desire to target the PC market anymore.

ME 2 was good on the Crew alone it was a good story with good chr's .the game mechanics and Character progression was a shell of the former game. Its obvious bioware thinks targeting new gamers is the new buisness plan. it was definately not for a gamer that likes complex RPG's and game mechanics. a very casual RPG. Me 1 and the KOTOR series had much more thought out game mechanics. By DA1 we saw a slight shifting towards that console casual feel.

Personaly if i am gonna spend my money on a Console port RPG ill stay with games like skyrim at least it has a large sand box element to it. Playing lvls with story filler in between to tie them together is not my thing.

Edited by wifeaggro