** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **

Zaodon

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like when the empire zergs 60v10 all 60 empire players don't get credit anymore, oh no, l2p and stop zerging!

It is funny to spend 10 minutes driving around illum wondering where all the empire is to then see 50+ of them drive by all within 10 meters of each other moving like a herd of buffalo.

B: A huge increase in 'cannot kill the same player again' cooldown.

The cooldown is 2 days? So, I can't kill the same person I killed 2 days ago today, because it is equal or greater than the gain of any other individual? 'Kay.

Sounds dumb, hoping for emergency patch before next Tuesday.

Spent all day in Ilum, 4 update kills for daily/weekly quest, not getting any amount of valor also.

In the past I would be patient enough and give this game six months to see how it goes, but considering I played pretty much every MMO game in the last 10 years with my crew, my experience tells me this game was doomed to fail from the start. From the worst game performance and design ever to ridicolous amounts of idiotic bugs which are not getting fixed at all, the only thing that is still holding this game so far is the LORE and the fact this is Star Wars, if it was any other game, it would be over in the first month after release.

This could have been the best MMO game for the next 5 years at least, how did they managed to fk it up so hard is really beyond me.

People here just dont understand that this game is a new Modern generation of MMO games in a new decade, and still, they are constantly comparing it with games which are almost 10 years older and mentioning how bugged those games were also. But thats just the point, Bioware developers had great MMO games in the past to look up to them, making sure those mistakes will NOT happen in this game. And they failed very bad.

The pve tears are deep here.

Pvp players like to pvp and don't care about having to fight. If you are crying about this you are not a pvper

I exclusively PvP, and I'm not enjoying the fact that half of my PvP daily and weekly quests are now impossible to complete.

Looks like when the empire zergs 60v10 all 60 empire players don't get credit anymore, oh no, l2p and stop zerging!

It is funny to spend 10 minutes driving around illum wondering where all the empire is to then see 50+ of them drive by all within 10 meters of each other moving like a herd of buffalo.

This is likely the root of the issue and thus probably a good thing.

I hate to compare this game to Warcraft. I pve'd and pvp'd on Warcraft for years. I love both games but I'm pretty much over Warcraft.

But if everyone remembers, it took Warcraft a LONG time to "fix" Wintergrasp. From imbalance to tenacity to 2 minute exploited wins to vehicles going through the walls to the engineering bomb exploit.

I remember 40 of us in a raid group (Horde Side) would just wait for about 15 seconds and fly our mounts from the snow mountain behind wintergrasp right into their base, slaughter them, wait for vehicles and win in about 3 or 4 minutes. This went on for weeks as everyone was complaining. They eventually fixed it.

I don't think anything was as game-breaking as not getting an item needed for a daily. But Wintergrasp had a lot of problems.

Tol Barad has been much more seamless. When it was evident servers were win trading b/c of the massive honor from wins, they fixed it immediately.

So say what you want about Wintergrasp, Tol Barad and Warcraft -- they improved things the second time around in a World PVP zone.

So I'm giving these developers the benefit of the doubt. I cannot stand finally getting a win in a WZ after being put into the middle of three straight losers and it not counting. But hey, I get much needed valor (level 54 at the moment), credits and commendations so all is not lost.

I was the one who organized this. Sagax Aemilius, Darth Bandon Republic side.

This is just sad when people's idea of world pvp is kill/cap trading. I can see it now a new e-sport where players stand still and let others AoE them down. This is truely, truely hardcore pvp...

This is just sad when people's idea of world pvp is kill/cap trading. I can see it now a new e-sport where players stand still and let others AoE them down. This is truely, truely hardcore pvp...

You have no choice when the other faction blackmails you because when we "do real pvp" they get slaughtered and camped in their own base.

So they have no reason to come to Ilum and half the possible BM bags you can get a day/week are gone.

Edited by tommythecat

so basicly they didnt ban or remove valor from the extreme exploiters and now you screw the whole playerbase over

if i wanted to farm 5 random chests i would do pve

just set ilum back to day 1 and we cuddle near the ats

unbelievable that u dont even feel the need to reply to this issue, or mention it in the patchnotes

not everybody has the time or mood to farm 30 chests

Desperate measures used mostly just to turn lemons in to lemonade.

I hate to compare this game to Warcraft. I pve'd and pvp'd on Warcraft for years. I love both games but I'm pretty much over Warcraft.

But if everyone remembers, it took Warcraft a LONG time to "fix" Wintergrasp. From imbalance to tenacity to 2 minute exploited wins to vehicles going through the walls to the engineering bomb exploit.

I remember 40 of us in a raid group (Horde Side) would just wait for about 15 seconds and fly our mounts from the snow mountain behind wintergrasp right into their base, slaughter them, wait for vehicles and win in about 3 or 4 minutes. This went on for weeks as everyone was complaining. They eventually fixed it.

I don't think anything was as game-breaking as not getting an item needed for a daily. But Wintergrasp had a lot of problems.

Tol Barad has been much more seamless. When it was evident servers were win trading b/c of the massive honor from wins, they fixed it immediately.

So say what you want about Wintergrasp, Tol Barad and Warcraft -- they improved things the second time around in a World PVP zone.

So I'm giving these developers the benefit of the doubt. I cannot stand finally getting a win in a WZ after being put into the middle of three straight losers and it not counting. But hey, I get much needed valor (level 54 at the moment), credits and commendations so all is not lost.

The honor from win was a ''fix'' they applied because it was uttermost impossoble to lose tol barad, then they re-re-re fixed it, but in tol barad its fun you have a goal to cap and bonus to this win.

In ilum there is no real purpose in ''controlling ilum'' and on our server their is a maximum of 20 players in ilum 6 of them are lvl 10-15 spying or cheating w/e they are doing, on the last 14 players 3-4 of them are on the pve side so we are 10 empire in ilum pvp zone and maybe 3-4 republic.......less possible kill......on our server, Firkrann Crystall, world pvp is non existent at peak time we have 70 person in the the fleet) its lame...really. On Ilum we aretn into pvp we do PvB (player vs boxes lol).