** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **

Zaodon

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the diminishing returns timer was increased or something.

Another Ilum screw up. I hope whoever is in charge of this has their job looked at. You are going to lose a lot of money every time you screw this up. PvP players can only be so forgiving.

On top of this, with the already rampant faction imbalances, you yet again allow the Sith Empire to pull this far ahead. The Republic on my server have cleared out of Ilum so getting even 1 kill an hour is impossible and now the Sith will just farm Central to their heart's content.

I havent had any issues with kills not counting. My weekly is done already lol.

Mine as well... seems patch is mostly working as intended on most servers (credit less frequently on some sort of rolling timer, gj BW) but some folks are reporting no kill credit no matter what on some servers.

People aren't getting it... folks aren't complaining because they can no longer valor farm... it's actually completely broken for some people.

Edited by Skylerr

People here just dont understand that this game is a new Modern generation of MMO games in a new decade, and still, they are constantly comparing it with games which are almost 10 years older and mentioning how bugged those games were also. But thats just the point, Bioware developers had great MMO games in the past to look up to them, making sure those mistakes will NOT happen in this game. And they failed very bad.

So a company that never made an MMO should be better at it than companies that have been making MMOs for the past 20 years. Gotcha. Gooooood Logic.

So a company that never made an MMO should be better at it than companies that have been making MMOs for the past 20 years. Gotcha. Gooooood Logic.

yo fanboy none of the other companies made mmos for 20 year but bliblablub

think he meant bioware should have learned out of their mistakes but every patch they show us the opposite

to have a kill count toward the daily/weekly the player u kill has to award valor. with that said if u kill the same player a number of times in a short period they stop giving valor and stop counting toward the daily/weekly. my guess is ur trying to swap kills and this is a preventitive measure so u cant exploit/farm the same person. so in other words the mechanic works fine ur just /crying again for no reason.

/signed 1.5 hour in ilum and only 60/150 on weekly quest, atleast i managed to do daily i guess!

so you spent 1 and a half hours, and got 60 republic kills? that really isn't that bad, and i don't understand what you are signing. your entire post indicates that 60 of your kills counted.

this whole thread reeks of the same crazy conjecture that has plagued this forum since release day. what is wrong with you people? :rolleyes:

Who has 20 years of MMO exp?

Who cares, MMOs have been out for 20 years, so bioware should be champ at mmo design.

Thought you would totally get this since i used your logic and all.

EDIT: also saying companies have been making mmos for 20 years doesn't equate to saying 1 company has been making mmos for 20 years. You guys are champs at attempted misdirection though! GG!

Edited by Kelticfury

to have a kill count toward the daily/weekly the player u kill has to award valor. with that said if u kill the same player a number of times in a short period they stop giving valor and stop counting toward the daily/weekly. my guess is ur trying to swap kills and this is a preventitive measure so u cant exploit/farm the same person. so in other words the mechanic works fine ur just /crying again for no reason.

so mr bright now you log arround 8pm and wanna finish ur daily. all enemies in the zone already died like 20 times so dont count and in the middle you got 20 people looking for chests.

je your right works perfectly fine

ilum was never fine, but this is just total fail now

some of you have deeply rooted psychological issues. what causes you to read a few threads, and regurgitate the same drivel? the majority of the people posting here haven't tried ilum for themselves, or don't even understand what they are saying. may god have mercy on your souls.

No. That's different and happened before.

Kills aren't counting towards the daily/weekly or awarding any valor at all. Any kill. For hours.

Name the oldest MMO and I guarantee you it isn't 20 years old yet.

Hate to break it to you but the original MMOs were text and they were called MUDs and they have definitely been around for more than 20 years. In any case it doesn't matter. the point is that you super brainiac geniuses think that because MMOS have been out for many years that a company that never made an mmo should be better at it than the ones who actually have been making mmos for years.

So, in conclusion, you are idiots with bad logic and are scrambling trying to twist something I said to mean something else in order to cover for your derptacular fantastic brainuerisms.