What is the "Cone Head" armor?

inseeisyou

I hear people complain about how Republic armor looks bad, and the Empire has all the "cool" armor, yet all I see in warzones are these Empire players that I can only describe as "cone heads".

What class are these "cone heads" and who in their right mind does not disable helmet visuals when looking as if they are wearing a dunce cap?

Edit: Yes, it was "Come Head" o·rig·i·nal·ly ;)

Edited by inseeisyou

I wanna know when there gunna make a MMO that doesn't make the mage class wear skirts :/

They're robes.

Robes are awesome.

Stop hating on robes.

Also, I'd like to see a picture of this so-called "cone head" armor.

Edited by Grotpar

Rather than stay true to the IP they wanted to appeal to the WoW crowd with the armor. Sad. Shot in the foot.

What is with the super big shoulder pads?

BTW have you seen the screenshots comparing WoW and SWToR armor? Sad that Bioware does not have the resolve to do their own thing, much less simply stick to the spirit of the IP.

I hear people complain about how Republic armor looks bad, and the Empire has all the "cool" armor, yet all I see in warzones are these Empire players that I can only describe as "cone heads".

What class are these "cone heads" and who in their right mind does not disable helmet visuals when looking as if they are wearing a dunce cap?

Edit: Yes, it was "Come Head" o·rig·i·nal·ly ;)

ROFL at suggestive typos in posts xD

and I feel the same horror when looking at the helmet that is given to my BH. He looks like a 6-eyed Bee Keeper.

They're robes.

Robes are awesome.

Stop hating on robes.

well, they make my rump look huge. and i'm just not down with that.

BW please fix huge rump skirts. tybye

They're robes.

Robes are awesome.

Stop hating on robes.

I wish these robes didn't cut off at the ankle. Give us proper dirty, shredded, dragging on the floor robes.

Ugly silly looking armor is ugly and silly looking--like a lot of WoW armor, whew, bad, very bad. So, the artists need to make better looking armor. [Especially those big ugly shoulder paddles. Whew, who can fight in those clown outfits] To quote Mel Brooks: "They funnier looking than we are." And I agree, I would like pants options for my sages and sorcerers. Besides, if any toon needs a cape, it is the sorcerer--capes are standard, elsewhere in the universe.

A hide shoulder pad option would be a start.

Man I miss old SNL... Being a little kid watching the Coneheads.

I hope they make the Conehead a playable race :D

Seriously though. I don't see any sides fashion as better than the other. Just because somebody is wearing black doesn't make them cool. If that were the case my JK would be the coolest because he always wears shades!

The styles seem fairly true to the SW movies... You know outside of Darth Vader it was robes, civilian futuristic clothes, and clone army/imperial armor.

I wanna know when there gunna make a MMO that doesn't make the mage class wear skirts :/

Now you know why I got the formal social wear for Vector. I had that cone head on him too, but I was like... no way in heeeellll am I going questing with this idiot. Now he wears the formal wear and likes it.

They're robes.

Robes are awesome.

Stop hating on robes.

I guess google is too much for you. Here is my own character wearing this ugly **** armor.

Is that an eye patch on my mask which has a helmet on top of it?

This was so much better.

Now you know why I got the formal social wear for Vector. I had that cone head on him too, but I was like... no way in heeeellll am I going questing with this idiot. Now he wears the formal wear and likes it.

Yea well some people would rather wear ugly armor then gimp themself really. Orange armor will be allowed to have augment slots soon though!

Edited by Chromiie

Yea well some people would rather wear ugly armor then gimp themself really. Orange armor will be allowed to have augment slots soon though!

I guess that is why I am glad I am an agent... Got my spiffy red and grey imperial officer gear, and looking smart! Fantastic fit, and functional! RD-06B Eliminator... what the discerning spies wear.

(this post was paid for by the makers of RD-06B Eliminator gear... what the discerning spies wear. You'll like your look, we guarantee it.)

I don't know. This is one of the head gears I got. I'd rather wear one of those cones your dog gets when he leaves the vet so he won't chew on himself.

With my hood, with the headgear, three different angles.

It's a stylish blonde bob wig which would have been greatly desired by the flappers of the 1920's who wanted to show their independence and their rebellion against authority by cutting short their gorgeous locks.

Badazz, death dealing, monster assassin azz kicking Jedi Shadows like myself, however, are not so fond of it. We'd rather have the cone. The vet cone, not the Sith cone.

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/200xth/Screenshot_2011-12-31_16_57_35_146109.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/200xth/Screenshot_2011-12-31_16_57_32_102935.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/200xth/Screenshot_2011-12-31_16_57_11_020729.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/200xth/Screenshot_2011-12-31_16_57_07_288515.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/200xth/Screenshot_2011-12-31_16_56_57_436952.jpg

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/200xth/Screenshot_2011-12-31_16_56_54_020756.jpg

Edited by racsofp

I guess that is why I am glad I am an agent... Got my spiffy red and grey imperial officer gear, and looking smart! Fantastic fit, and functional! RD-06B Eliminator... what the discerning spies wear.

The Rakata/Tionese Agent gear helm looks like a bootleg Iron Man to me. :rolleyes: