The 40 Year and Older "Professionals" Guild

Master-Pappy

Hello all,

This guild is currently structured that each character in the guild has the same rank as everyone else ,and if you join the channel you will be invited you can simply play knowing your in your own age range.

But if you want to be a true member of our community please register on the website adding the name of your lower level characters beside your main character.

From the website anyone will be able to make suggestions for implimentation of the guilds evolvement,and all suggestions will be polled ,all the site member will have time to vote and comment .

So this will form the path of the guild ,No need to ask what we do in game because if you want the guild as a whole to do something simply suggest it and based on the community response it could happen.

No individuals will be responsible for the guilds path ,we will all be responsible and have a vote and say.

To get started get over to sith wyrm republic type /cjoin older and let the games begin

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 61, female, and am heading to Sith Wyrm to make a character. I'd love to be in this guild, and will do the /cjoin older when I get a character made. I've played most every story so far, (I also love making alts, mostly for the stories), and have been gaming for years. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

HI Folks:

Just stumbled across this thread and was thinking about rerolling on Sith Wyrm. I've got a lvl 31 gunslinger on Lord Adraas, but a guild like this one sounds worth rerolling for.

I'm only 38 yrs old though, so I'm hoping that if I stand on my tip toes I may be tall enough to get on this ride. :)

I'll look ya up on Sith Wyrm when i roll up a toon there.

Hi 41 soon to be 42 year old male have been playing computer games since the first Ultima and Atari Console. Would love to guild and group with people that still remember life without the Internet and the old Atari Console.

41 years old

Server: The Sith Meditation Sphere

Will rerole and go anywhere. I prefear Republic but would go Sith to be part of the guild.

Happy Gaming

We're over on the Sith Wyrm (US) server. Just roll a character, type in /cjoin older, a space, and a request to join the guild, and we'll get you added in. We've grown to 56 guild members already who are 40 and older (or are at least 40 at heart), so you'll be in good company!

Hey all! I'm 49, grew up with the Star Wars lore, stood in line over the summer of '77 many times with my then best friend, Scott. As such I am Republic all the way. Empire was not the sexy alternative it is now. Empire was evil incarnate (and still is as far as I am concerned).

Collected Star Wars and Star Trek toys and memorabelia for years, and even have some "Revenge of the Jedi" items before they renamed III (revenge not being a very Jedi like trait, so they killed it).

Retire in March from 20+ years in the military. Currently on "The Ebon Hawk" server, RP-PvE), and already in Ronin guild. If anyone wants to join in check for any Ronin members online.

Glad to see more in the over 40 crowd! Makes me feel less wierd and more "common".

Cheers to the mature crowd! What we lack in twitch reflexes we make up for in planning, teamwork, and execution!

Edited by Hardin_Steele

Turning 36 in a couple weeks. I'll catch back up with this board in 4 years.

Funny semi unrelated short story.

Was declined from entering a contest this last week because I was over the age of 35 and now to young for the 40+ crowd. Seems 35-40 must be the sweet spot.

Edited by DarthVauhs

48 Ill be 49 in april

Infinity gate

Played a lot of Age of Conan gave that up awhile ago

I like ppl that take the game seriously but not too seriously. Play hard have fun but remember its just a game and that a real person is connected to the computer.

Hopefully BW makes some kind of server transfer available.

Lets look into you old farts being able to leave your mats to me in your wills when ya go to the big mmo in the sky ok?

Jhawon 48 Sentinel

Chul-gi 29 Shadow

Juun-Be 19 Guardian

Willy 15 Smuggler

Also want to remind anyone who is on the West Coast/interested in a West Coast server that we have an "Older Republic" Rep guild on the Darth Xedrix server if you want to roll Republic on a PVE server. Drop us a line here or find us moist night on Darth Xedric. :)

40 years here. Too young to join in?

Would love to give it a shot.

Let me know. :) Plus hey I am IT Engineer and can help out with a lot of technical issues that can plague our player base and hopefully make it a lot better for all.

Greetings

P.S. So far playing on a EU server but that does not matter much as I am from Aussie and pings will be bad no matter what. So yeah I am in if you want me. :)

We're over on the Sith Wyrm (US) server. Just roll a character, type in /cjoin older, a space, and a request to join the guild, and we'll get you added in. We've grown to 56 guild members already who are 40 and older (or are at least 40 at heart), so you'll be in good company!

Once character transfers are enabled I will be there. If not before.