The 40 Year and Older "Professionals" Guild

Master-Pappy

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Everyone,

any chance an Italian living in Australia can be counted in? :)

Look forward to a reply...

Romano...

We have no time zone or region restrictions. Most of our members are North American, so a lot of the events are during the evenings North American time. We try to have events at other times on weekends to make them more EU friendly. The forums at http://www.theolderrepublic.com are open all the time, however!

Edited by JaeOnasi

It's good so many older people play SWTOR. Me and my husband are far past the age of 40, but luckely from all the games we played before we know already a lot of "oldtimers". That's why we spread thin over 3 servers already. But if at any time we need a guild for 40+ players, we know where to look now :)

Interesting thread, and good to see so many older people playing this, and other games.

As for myself, I am a 66 year old Englishman, I have played computer games since the first computers came out in the public domain. I'm retired and an avid MMO gamer. I have a 50 BH on Frostclaw European server as well as several alts, but am quite willing to roll a Republic character for the very first time.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

I like the name Calm .

With your legacy it could be Calm Waters ,but hey come on down .

With our size now ,and all knowing what the guilds about ,try to forget any apprehensions of getting involved in group content ,you know the elitist behaviour I mean .

We are about enjoying the content with our mates and if your in this guild you are a mate of us all .

Do what you enjoy and I will be astonished if you don't find a chunk of us that love that aspect too.

Simple interact and communicate with the guild and let people know what you want to do ,even create your own thread on the forums outlining your thoughts and try to get together in game with the members that respond .

This is your guild once you join and only you can determine how your guild works for you.

Obviously I'am a Jedi and have the force to guide me ,So I will monitor activities to check our members are having fun .

I will also be looking for Sith who try to infiltrate and under the guise of member seek to do harm to our community .

We have employed a batch of droids to your ship his duties are :-

1) Make sure you are comfortable while relaxing ,If your cushions go unplumped please don't hesitate to contact Overunity and the matter will be addressed swiftly .

2) Because we require our members to be ready to do battle ,I have instructed C2-N2 to monitor your calorific intake ,because he is a droid I cover two topics with this firstly Thick refers to your excess stores of energy leading to slower responses ,secondly it refers to your level of brain activity ,low electronic pulses will explain lack of knowledge of the group content you partake in .and allowances will be made .

Lastly he can detect your negative brain patterns and he reports of thoughts involving malicious intent ,please refrain from these negative emotions as we are in the process of relaxing his communications control functions to lessen his reminding notes ,but as our community has known to be forgetful ( putting it lighty ) .Note to self: don't drink the water or you will not get the magenta crystal .

We feel a reminder is necessary .

I actually wish I would have found this thread a few weeks back :D

I'm 43 and haven't been playing MMOs for too terribly long. I actually started with WoW and jumped to TOR about a month ago. My fience still play WoW kinda hardcore. lol

I wouldn't mind re rolling a new toon somewhere that I will feel at ease. Right now I'm doing it all on my own.

I'm on the east coast and currently just playing casual. Providing I find a new job soon I will be able to make sure I can KEEP playing. lol

Let me know what server and I will head that direction.

***edit***

guess it prob helps to look up a few posts to see the server :cool:

rollin Smuggler: Malachi

Edited by Crzywolve

I'm 35, a successful CPA in Pittsburgh and most importantly, a father of three incredible sons. This is my first MMO, but I've been gaming since the Nintendo debuted. Love being a team player (played college football) and would really enjoy passing the time with some mature, like-minded individuals. Here's to hoping we can round up on the age requirements?

I'm running between a Sith Marauder, Jedi Guardian and Imperial Sniper, but would be willing to re-roll. I can't remember my East Coast server at the moment, but will post it later.

Calm_breeze.

Please add Overunity to friends I'am on european times ,give me a shout if you want to group or just chat and play ,I love this guild.

Lebeasley ,

Ok ready for signing ,I got the pen ,lets do this.

Cerilynn, lol.

Crzywolve, never mind you found us now ,your search has ended and now your journey begins hehe.

Gryphyn, There is some kids on your lawn right now !!!!!!!!!

Scrooge, I have high hopes for you as our banker.

Jesters Revenge, If your server is currently Sith Wrynn that would be fantastic.

To all if you feel you can fit into a friendly atmosphere and make this guild your own then ,WHAT THE HELL YOU STILL READING FOR lol.

I think one of the requirement should be that your old enough to remember standing in line to watch the first Star Wars. :)

I've been needed an excuse to roll a smuggler, so you might see me on Sith Wyrm.

I took my first wife on our first date to Star Wars IV. I still remember the price, $16 in 1977 :eek: ...and she complained I actually watched the movie. rofl

If I had seen this thread a few weeks ago I may have joined you all when I re-rolled to get off a dead realm. Best of luck to you guys.

The atmosphere in voice chat was lots of fun and listening to others and some of the stuff they did was funny .the members who won speeder training and a bike didn't even know they had won lol,it was a low level race and the people in front of them were 50's that had come to watch ,so it was a nice surprise at the end of the race.

This is the most fun I have had in a mmo with a nice group of people forever.

This is my first MMO, but I've been gaming since the Nintendo debuted.

I'm way ahead of you, junior...my first game was Atari Pong. This is my first MMO ever.

Right now I'm on a PvE server so I can shore up on all this gaming stuff...controls, terminology, etiquette, blah blah. I'm a slow learner, so I'm going at a snail's crawl right now, but I want to play PvP once I can go into combat & not get killed before I even go into combat.

I'm a 46y-old mom of a 9yr-old daughter & 13y-old son originally from Pittsbugh PA. My son has a highly-functional form of autism, which makes it hard for him to connect on a social level unless it's about something he loves. He loves the Clone Wars and I've loved SW since I was 12 when Star Wars ( "A New Hope") was released in the theaters & played for MONTHS. It's been an awesome thing for me to have a passion to share with him!

Right now I'm on a PvE server so I can shore up on all this gaming stuff...controls, terminology, etiquette, blah blah. I'm a slow learner, so I'm going at a snail's crawl right now, but I want to play PvP once I can go into combat & not get killed before I even go into combat.

Come on over Hun. We are on a PvE server also and we do guild PvP every Wednesday night.

There are a lot of people to help you lean and not make fun of you for not being a pro.