The 40 Year and Older "Professionals" Guild

Master-Pappy

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, fellow guildies, I set up a forum on enjin.com, mainly because it's easy to use and inexpensive. I'm not tied to having it there, but it's a convenient start. :)

Here's the website: olderrepublic.enjin.com.

I also set up Mumble there, but I don't know if it's showing up on the page yet.

Edited by JaeOnasi

OK, fellow guildies, I set up a forum on enjin.com, mainly because it's easy to use and inexpensive. I'm not tied to having it there, but it's a convenient start. :)

Here's the website: olderrepublic.engin.com.

I also set up Mumble there, but I don't know if it's showing up on the page yet.

in case anyone else tried to just copy that link, it should of course be

http://olderrepublic.enjin.com/

:)

is there a sith faction of the gerital warriors? i need one i cant play with these lame kids anymore!!! lol

Sorry WookieSith, not at this time and no plans for doing that. All my previous characters had been on the Imperial side, switching over has been well worth it for joining the guild.

It's also nice as all the quests are new to me, new environments to see, an all around beneficial switch over.

Greetings all...

I'm on Ajunta Pall server rp-pvp west coast.

I'm 41 and have the max. of eight characters split between both factions (4 apiece). Two are lvl 50 (IA-oper. and JK-sent.). The rest are just high enough to have gotten their ship...so 16-18-ish. Yes, I'm an altaholic :p Also was on a fair amount in the early days as I work from home but have slowed down quite a bit recently.

Edit: Hmmmm...that's what I get for not reading the whole thread. It appears guild is already up and running :) Will be sure to lokk you guys up if I get around to rolling on another server.

Edited by LrdRahvin

44 yr old IT manager, play a Jedi Sentinel on Mask of Nihilus

Wouldn't mind rolling something else, but just started a new job at a five-star resort in Utah and won't have any time to play until I can hire a component assistant and get the both of us up to speed to provide decent coverage.

Too bad I am not still in Utah :) I am actually looking for a new IT job.

Here's the website: olderrepublic.enjin.com.

Nice ,thankyou .

It is great to see that members are doing things like this just because it helps the members that can't .

We do have a ventrilo channel .

But if anyone wants to just talk or just listen to other members chat then feel free and welcome to add me on skype paul.gillespie66.

Don't mind what we chat about ,all I know is it increases my enjoyment of the game ten fold playing and chatting to friends .

If I'am in game and not on skype just let me know .If enough use it I will just set it to come on when I log on.

If you struggle with it send in game mail or get in touch in chat if am on.

I know members can be shy ,after all at the moment we have only just formed the guild but hopefully we will settle in to find out who we have common interests with in or out of the game .

For those desiring a West Coast server based guild...

We have a guild called "Older Republic" and are looking for members over on the Darth Xedric server. We have a handful of mature players who are interested in leveling, flashpoints and enjoying the content. Elitists need not apply. We are on most nights and off and on over the weekends. Leave a post here if you're interested.:)