The 40 Year and Older "Professionals" Guild

Master-Pappy

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the game tonight and was downloading and saw this thread. im 37 retired marine who is now a RF engineer for a communications company. Love to play with a guild with no drama of the college students. I am called killseer when i roll my first character.

Hello. 57-yr old accountant living (and working) in NYC.

Played WoW for 3 yrs then got burnt out. Been playing TOR since Dec 24th. I'm a very casual player, say 1-2 hrs/evening. I avoid PvP like the plague - simply because I'm just not all that good.

I'll check out your web site -- I have no issues rerolling since none of my 6 alts has reached lvl 20 yet.

Ciao for now.

Once character transfers are enabled I will be there. If not before.

I got an official reply that there is none for now so we are all starting from scratch ,It's nice really because we are all levelling up so there is always someone to help do a group mission especially with our altoholics lol,Don't worry though they are having therapy and hope to be on the waggon lol.

Hello everyone,

I'm underaged at 38 yrs but this is a great idea and will throw my hat in the ring as well.

I'm on Khoonda Militia but would re-roll to another server for either faction to play with all of you.

Mails can be sent to Vonstrauss or Krieg on the above server.

Here's hoping it happens!

Hello all,

This guild is currently structured that each character in the guild has a main char same rank as everyone else Jedi ,and alts are title Black Bisector .Just for identification.

If you join the channel you will be invited as title Padawan,Until you decide if the character is going to be your main or an alt.

You can simply play knowing your in your own age range.

But if you want to be a true member of our community please register on the website adding the names of your main and alts in the character tab of your profile.

Site address in signature.

From the website anyone will be able to make suggestions for implimentation of the guilds evolvement,and all suggestions will be polled ,all the site member will have time to vote and comment .

So this will form the path of the guild ,No need to ask what we do in game because if you want the guild as a whole to do something simply suggest it and based on the community response it could happen.

No individuals will be responsible for the guilds path ,we will all be responsible and have a vote and say.

To get started get over to sith wyrm republic type /cjoin older and let the games begin

Edited by overunitee

You'll be suprised how many older players there are out there.

Our average age in The Older Gamers is 39. though we accept people 25+. We have around 800~900 playign TOR across our various servers (PvE, EU PvE and PvP).

http://www.theoldergamers.com

Agree on this. Most of the leaders of Unity and Dark Unity are in thier late 20's/30's/40's (i am 43) and some in thier 50's. Its why we riad etc a few times a week and not every night so our joints in the hands can heal lol.

Nothing against younger players though, in Star Wars Galaxies one of our key members was around 17 but you would never had thought it by the way they played.

I'm 44 and think this is a great idea!

As we won't be seeing any server transfers in the near future, I'd be willing to roll a new character on Sith Wyrm and abandon my toons on another server. This would be my first Republic side character, so at least the storyline will be fresh. Will try to get in touch with a member after creating a toon and getting in game later today.

If you're 40 at heart or better, you should be OK. We've all lived through the emo teen years and the angsty 20's and don't feel like re-living it. We're looking to relax in our group, not deal with drama llamas.

We also tend to share chats about jobs, families, aches and pains, and other 40+ stuff--if you're good with that, you'll be fine. However, I wanted to give you a heads up on it so you could make an informed decision! :)

Also, I made a guild video for us so you can see our guildies in action. I'm not used to doing this yet, so you'll have to bear with me on any flaws. :D

Here's the link:

I really prefer the bad guy role. I haven't read every reply here because of the sheer number of them but was wondering if anyone has discussed having two guilds on Sith Wyrm. One for the goodie two-shoes and one for the guys who like to live the bad side of the story lines?

I'll be logging Tuesday night to join the good boy's and girl's club anyway....

:D

I am a 51 year adult from the west coast. Currently I am on Zaalbar on the republic side. It seems like a quiet server and of the few guild members we have, few are rarely on and if they are, they are playing the dark side. I am more than willing to re-roll some addition toons if I could find a causal, active guild of mature adults. If anyone suggestions for a republic-side guild on a PvE server, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by Naturesromance

Hey Guys, I'm 37 (married with a 20mo old) and playing on Master Zhar Lind (west coast server).

I have no problem rolling a new toon. Would love to get in with a group of good people. As it stands I've yet to run a flash point just because I don't want to piss anyone off for making a mistake.

Please let me know If you are still looking for members.

Kremss

I really prefer the bad guy role. I haven't read every reply here because of the sheer number of them but was wondering if anyone has discussed having two guilds on Sith Wyrm. One for the goodie two-shoes and one for the guys who like to live the bad side of the story lines?

I'll be logging Tuesday night to join the good boy's and girl's club anyway....

:D

Actually think they just formed on the IMP side.. Look for Imperial Walkers.

Should you consider or find yourselves on the server Tarro Blood (pve east coast)

Obscurum Cado (Darkness Falls) is looking for mature like minded players.

We have a great group of people who love to help each other. We pride ourselves on playing fair, having fun, and yet are still goal oriented. We have players from all over so time zones are a factor for some. The bulk of our players is east coast or close to that side. But we have west coast, mid, east, and the UK.

We are a small guild for now and building. Currently there are about 10-12 active players running through the leveling process on their mains or alts. Our interests are in PvE and PvP. Instances, Flashpoints, Heroics, or what ever you like to call them are all goals as a guild, as well as, crafting to help our members and those we play with.

The foundation of the guild is to play with honor and respect. We have no intention on telling anyone what, when, or where to play as we are all mature people and know that not everyone will have the same goals in mind. BUT, we do expect you to represent the guild in anything that you do.

If interested, please contact me here in a PM, or send an email or tell to any of these players. Mine are Cyyn or Ouija, but others are Saphia, Mallas, Lurid, Megrin, and Strykor.

As for age, we are not restricted at all but do have mostly older players. :D

We are an Imp guild. /evillaugh

Great idea! 52-year-old female here, on Juyo. Unfortunately, due to the time I've spent leveling my characters, I will likely stay on Juyo until server transfers are available. Once they are, though, I would love to move to be in a guild of mature but fun players. I hope this guild really takes off and has staying power. Good luck to you all!