The 40 Year and Older "Professionals" Guild

Master-Pappy

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a year and a half away from 50 so I'm game for rerolling characters on a new server. The leaders of my current guild disappeared with no warning. My only concern is how many west coasters will be available on an east coast server. It's a challenge scheduling events on opposite ends of the country. Heading over to register at the website now. :cool:

56 in 6 days ... Play currently on Kath Hound ... East Coast ...

No problem moving to a new server and leveling back up with a good group of like minded

peeps ...

Edited by samsoe

I am 41, currently play on Hyperspace Cannon. In a guild right now, but no one is ever on. I would not mind leveling up on a new server, as long as I started in a new guild. Also, I really dont mind which time zone we play in.

We have folks from all over on the forum and in the guild now, and it has grown exponentially--we're over 100 individuals strong now! We have folks on most of the day, and there's no reason why multiple events can't be organized to accommodate more time zones, if folks are willing to chip in some time and organize or host the events. :)

We're on the Sith Wyrm (US) server, which is PvE East coast. If you'd like to join us, start a character there, then type "/cjoin older". Then hit enter, which will put you in our public guild channel. Type in a 'hello', and you'll get promptly inundated with people welcoming you and asking you things like 'what's the color of the net in Pong' or 'who are the paramedics in the show 'Emergency!'. We like to have fun being older. :D

I'm 39 and a PvE player, with little to no interest in PvP... if that matters.

Server does not matter. I'm in the Eastern USA, but will roll a new toon West Coast if need be.

EDIT: Have joined up, thanks much.

Fade to Black...

Edited by CWBuff

I love you guys idea, unfortunately I am only 35. Play on Beregen Colony West.

I would consider rerolling on a new server if I were in a guild too, I also like the idea of a mature guild not just adult but mature as even in reality I don't see eye to eye with some 18-25 year olds.

Anyways I hope this guild works out for you guys/gals.

Ages are 43 and 53

We are currently on Darth Xedric (West Coast Server), but would consider rolling something on another if enough people all get together for a guild. :)

My Jedi is on that server, my Empire characters are on Kaiburr Crystal (both west coast servers). My age is 43 and I don't mind re-rolling on different servers!

I am not technically 45 or older, but I will give it a shot as I would enjoy gaming with people I might relate to a little more.

Age: 29; I have 3 children, they each have effectively added 10 years to my age, thus making me 59. I would add more to that count by including the decade I have been with my wife, but I have learned my lesson at this point and won't.

Server: Dark Reaper, although I would create another character on the chosen server.

I love you guys idea, unfortunately I am only 35. Play on Beregen Colony West.

I would consider rerolling on a new server if I were in a guild too, I also like the idea of a mature guild not just adult but mature as even in reality I don't see eye to eye with some 18-25 year olds.

Anyways I hope this guild works out for you guys/gals.

I hear ya! Here is to hoping!

Edited by PostalTwinkie

Republic or Empire side??

if both, that is even better!

looking forward to re-rerolling, and eventually transferring my first toon when they allow.

I checked out their site a little while back when they had topped 100 members.

But to answer your question, I believe they are Republic minded.

I checked out their site a little while back when they had topped 100 members.

But to answer your question, I believe they are Republic minded.

I am on the website right now, and getting ready to create a character on their server. As it seems it is Republic primarily.

We have 2 factions--Older Republic and Imperial Walkers. People are welcome to be in one or both. We are far more Republic oriented at this time, with about 230 toons on Rep side with 30 or so on the Imp side. That's not by intent, it's just the way it's worked out so far. :)

Hello all ,I just want to post a little update .

Because of the massively unexpected growth of the guild we want to keep as close to the 40 age as we can .

We are friendly with Stargeezers on this server ,they take the 30+ age players.

We are hoping to have a mature server community ,so if you do join them we could have some fun in same faction pvp ,nothing stopping us chatting in voice while we kick each others *** lol.

Please understand we would love to play with everyone but with going on 120 members and around 230 characters in game I don't want to lose the community feel .

One thing we do need though is members to fill up the european time zone.

So if you are English speaking and want to join the fun come on down.

Hello all ,I just want to post a little update .

Because of the massively unexpected growth of the guild we want to keep as close to the 40 age as we can .

We are friendly with Stargeezers on this server ,they take the 30+ age players.

We are hoping to have a mature server community ,so if you do join them we could have some fun in same faction pvp ,nothing stopping us chatting in voice while we kick each others *** lol.

Please understand we would love to play with everyone but with going on 120 members and around 230 characters in game I don't want to lose the community feel .

One thing we do need though is members to fill up the european time zone.

So if you are English speaking and want to join the fun come on down.

I received your message this morning, and those numbers are amazing in such a short time! Awesome to see people come together so quickly!