Operative PvP video 10k crits. WOW

redbul

So you need to trinket vs a class to stand a chance? Are you serious? No, thats not imbalanced. pft lmao

That's assuming they have a trinket up. If they don't then just stun them immediately, you'll take a lot of damage in the opener but if you have pvp gear you won't die. You should be able to stunlock them from 100%->dead most of the time if you have FP and relic.

Edited by Paganini

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Operative opens on you

cc break

Force cloak - immune to damage for 3 seconds

CS

CS

3 seconds are up

low slash

if he cc breaks then stun and go to town

if he doesn't force potency+relic project+shadowstrike/force breach

spinning strike to finish him off

don't think most operatives are gonna be able to kill you in the time it takes you to force breach/spinning strike.

Force cloak doesn't make you immune to damage. And CC break is too slow. The damage is done over a period of 2 seconds. You'll be hit 3 times before you can break it and even turn around.

Killing bad ops is easy.

Edited by Ahhmyface

Operative opens on you

cc break

Force cloak - immune to damage for 3 seconds

CS

CS

3 seconds are up

low slash

if he cc breaks then stun and go to town

if he doesn't force potency+relic project+shadowstrike/force breach

spinning strike to finish him off

don't think most operatives are gonna be able to kill you in the time it takes you to force breach/spinning strike.

This is your best move, at least that I could come up with, but it's not enough to overcome the health deficit you incur in the opener. His defenses are just better than yours for fighting you.

^ lol that is way more broke than a single target hit. Lawl. Hey guys a 40k aoe to is perfectly balanced.

Yeah someone removed his video because he doesn't want people to see how OP HIS class is.

It's just laughable this stupid debate.

When I pop all consumables on my BH I do more damage and some of it nasty aoe.

Consumables are overpowered, it's as simple as that.

so i came across this on youtube this morning... operative destroying highly geared opponents, critting for nearly 10,000, topping wz dmg by over double 2nd place.. ridiculous.

pretty good editing too.

Haha! You're complaining about a geared lvl 50, who seems to excel at his class, getting large numbers on lower level players? There was no lvl 50 bracket when this video was made. Look at the levels and health of the players he's killing. You may want to roll the class you're complaining about and see for yourself what they're actually capable of at lvl 50 before you begin a nerf campaign using someone else's video of a geared lvl 50 (with a healer supporting him) killing lower level players as proof of the entire class being overpowered.

There are too many people like you that see something happen, while not understanding what is actually happening, and immediately cry for a nerf to other classes so you're class becomes the stronger class to compensate for your lack of skill.

I call horseapples on this "nerf that other class" thread.

Haha! You're complaining about a geared lvl 50, who seems to excel at his class, getting large numbers on lower level players? There was no lvl 50 bracket when this video was made. Look at the levels and health of the players he's killing. You may want to roll the class you're complaining about and see for yourself what they're actually capable of at lvl 50 before you begin a nerf campaign using someone else's video of a geared lvl 50 (with a healer supporting him) killing lower level players as proof of the entire class being overpowered.

There are too many people like you that see something happen, while not understanding what is actually happening, and immediately cry for a nerf to other classes so you're class becomes the stronger class to compensate for your lack of skill.

I call horseapples on this "nerf that other class" thread.

I still cant believe you guys keep posting that propaganda video. If you watch closely, in the first few seconds he is in full champion. THEN when the screen freezes he is in ****** gear, mostly greens and what not. Clearly a BS video and it means the operative cant do it when he is in full champion.

Stop posting that video, showing just how retarded you really are and learn to pay attention to detail.

For all the baddies QQing because you got killed 1v1 by an operative.

Have you ever been in a good group? With a sorc using bubbles and heals on u to absorb dmg? A tank guarding u to remove 50% of the incoming dmg on u? Another tank using mass/single mind control to reduces incoming dmg by 30%?

The said 10k dmg would turn into nothing, just like that. Simply because you are bad, play solo, play with a bad group, doesnt mean a class is broken/op.

You are bad, and thats it.

For all the baddies QQing because you got killed 1v1 by an operative.

Have you ever been in a good group? With a sorc using bubbles and heals on u to absorb dmg? A tank guarding u to remove 50% of the incoming dmg on u? Another tank using mass/single mind control to reduces incoming dmg by 30%?

The said 10k dmg would turn into nothing, just like that. Simply because you are bad, play solo, play with a bad group, doesnt mean a class is broken/op.

You are bad, and thats it.

I'm told you should have to bring a raid group for the chance to survive one class. Don't forget your flasks! Hope he at least drops decent loot.

Edited by Lina_Inverse

This video is meaningless, you can clearly see

-Relic buff

-Adrenal buff

-Stim buff

On the operative. Those are what give him the ridiculous damage output, when all stacked together. Show me a video of someone doing the same thing without those, and I might be impressed. Till then, it really doesn't say anything except "biochem and short-term buffs are broken."

This video is meaningless, you can clearly see

-Relic buff

-Adrenal buff

-Stim buff

On the operative. Those are what give him the ridiculous damage output, when all stacked together. Show me a video of someone doing the same thing without those, and I might be impressed. Till then, it really doesn't say anything except "biochem and short-term buffs are broken."

More dmg buffs than that...

I'm sry what you were saying ?

Give it a rest alredy...

I'm sorry, where's the 10K crit in that video? All I see is some stims and some dodgy **** going on with the armor he is wearing.

Give it a rest already...

Edited by bantros

I'm sorry, where's the 10K crit in that video? All I see is some stims and some dodgy **** going on with the armor he is wearing.

Give it a rest already...

There was a 9.9ish k crit in there -- no 10+'s -- and that was with all buffs in game (which raises damage output considerably).

That being said, 10+ Op screenshots exist ;)

There was a 9.9ish k crit in there -- no 10+'s -- and that was with all buffs in game (which raises damage output considerably).

That being said, 10+ Op screenshots exist ;)

And yet, no other class can pull off that crit.

Odd, that.

You obviously haven't seen the Jedi Guardians doing 6-7k crits as AOE damage to multiple enemies, how does an operator even compare to that. Thats like 30k damage from a single force sweep. =) I think every profession is able to perform well if you build it correctly.

You obviously haven't seen the Jedi Guardians doing 6-7k crits as AOE damage to multiple enemies, how does an operator even compare to that. Thats like 30k damage from a single force sweep. =) I think every profession is able to perform well if you build it correctly.

It may be AoE damage, but it doesn't prohibit players from losing total character control while it is happening if their CC breaker is on cooldown. Besides, the Guardian can't vanish to heal up. He has to hope he can force jump away if it's not on cooldown or is gripped away by a friendly Sage. That AoE would also have to crit everyone to get to 30k total damage.

You're correct, though. Every advanced class can excel. The spot light is just currently on the operatives/scoundrels. They're definately a PITA to my sniper even when I am with my team. I can survive the initial opening but I'm at 20% health or less and easy enough to finish before a team mate can often respond.

Most the high damage were against low levels, and on higher leveled chars he did around 2k perhaps more. To be honest the class is fine, just wait for the 50 only bracket, then everything will be fine. Or we can know if theres any op'ness

With Bio crew skill, pretty much any class thats not specced for tank or healing can do 6k plus.

Before people start saying i play an op, i play a sage. A class that got 3 shot killed so many time before i got pvp gear before i was 50.

Most the high damage were against low levels, and on higher leveled chars he did around 2k perhaps more. To be honest the class is fine, just wait for the 50 only bracket, then everything will be fine. Or we can know if theres any op'ness

With Bio crew skill, pretty much any class thats not specced for tank or healing can do 6k plus.

Before people start saying i play an op, i play a sage. A class that got 3 shot killed so many time before i got pvp gear before i was 50.

Shhh :p the 9k is actually on one of the lowest targets if not THE lowest lol

Guys, I think I'm doing something wrong.

Whenever I'm playing on my 50, a Sniper, with 448 Expertise and all PvP gear but the helm, Operatives/Scoundrels don't kill me in that knockdown. I'm obviously doing something wrong if all these full champion gear people are getting killed in that knockdown. Am I just not geared enough to get slaughtered? They only get me down to about 50%, maybe 30% depending on the crits. I just need to get more gear before I can scream OP and get killed in one knockdown...right?

yep, i never go to the warzone with my lowbies lol, its just so stupid to go where there are level 50s, its like a sheep waiting to be slaughtered.

So what exactly are you suggesting:¨That all low lvl players should never pvp until they reach 50?" Maybe a better match making system would solve the problem.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.