Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

Alexious

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jedi Knight PVP set actually looks terrific, barring the helmet (which is totally incongruous with the rest of the pieces). I should have expected that the people who frequent these boards would have a poor sense of aesthetic, but I'm still stumped at how oblivious many of you are to how cool the whole reinforced pressure-suit thing is-- not to mention the great black-grey-gold color scheme of the Champion set.

I do agree that Guardians and Sentinels having similar (or the same?) models for their PVP set is annoying and should be changed.

Edited by BlueCoyote

The Jedi Knight PVP set actually looks terrific, barring the helmet (which is totally incongruous with the rest of the pieces). I should have expected that the people who frequent these boards would have a poor sense of aesthetic, but I'm still stumped at how oblivious many of you are to how cool the whole reinforced pressure-suit thing is-- not to mention the great black-grey-gold color scheme of the Champion set.

I do agree that Guardians and Sentinels having similar (or the same?) models for their PVP set is annoying and should be changed.

Yeah cause "loving a samurai power ranger" is having good taste.

Of course.

Good trolling :)

I knew I should of went sith... they look soooooooooo much better. Cmon bioware, wake up... No sane person would like at that **** and say it looks good for a Jedi Knight. It is by miles....the Worse looking armor in the entire game...and you give it to us as our end pvp gear! Way to piss off many people. Change that stupid look ASAP... not a request...it's a demand.

/signed

All the endgame gear looks bad but JK gear is undoubtedly the most horrific. Why I look cooler at lvl 10 than at 50 is beyond me.

Whoever designed this crap was likely the same guy who thought up Jar Jar Binks...what was his name again? ;)

Even though I'm near the fanboi end of the fanboi/h8r spectrum, I must respond to this with a big fat

/SIGNED

Bioware, there is a fundamental truth to all MMO players: WE WANT TO LOOK COOL. Spellcasters want to look like cool spellcasters and warriors want to look like cool warriors.

Since this is an obvious truth, perhaps you already knew it, and the fault lies in not knowing a second fact:

THIS SET DOES NOT LOOK COOL. Far from it, and same for other sets I've seen.

Never in my greatest Jedi dreams did I want to look like a cross between C3P0, a scuba diver and a Samurai.