Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

Alexious

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does look horrible and i saw it for the first time in this thread, and because i supposed the end PvP gear should look very nice it just struck me, how terrible this armor looks.

It's a shame on the designer. Damn if i post a topic on some site where graphic designer wannabes gather, i would get better suit designs for a JK bad *** gear in 30 mins.

I am also surprised at the lack of any visual effects on armor at all. No glows (light white, blue, dark - red, purple), particle effects around parts of the top end gear, come on, we are force users.

After so many epic battles and obviously being one of the strongest jedis/siths in the galaxy the force should pour out of our ears and show to everyone we are powerful and scary only to look at us.

I hope they will add this in the future, but as a start this ugly, no, VERY ugly and disconnected with the Jedi, set must go away!

lmfao, I saw this today browsing my pvp gear like "hmmm bout to start getting champ pieces, lets see what they look like!"

....what...what is this? D: The level 40 armor is super awesome, then 50...is....garbage.

Felt like bounty hunter imperial side, lvl 40 armor AMAZING, lvl 50 armor....giant cockroach. I think they rushed this stuff in.

Just an fyi. Expertise has diminishing returns. And you can totally afford to drop out the chest, once you have a good amount on your other pieces without much penalty. Arguably, possibly be stronger for it.

Plan to. Sad indeed that we have to work around it, considering the promised "purple expertise mod change" was something that was actually IN beta and removed.

Gonna have to run Coruscant again for that nice bp, dunno how it will look with all the other c3po junk on me tho.

I know the armor is FUGLY, but I haven't reached end-game yet, but wouldn't it be possible to remod the trooper armor?

But then you wouldn't get the pvp set bonus and the two piece vindicator/war leader bonus is very good.

The armor design is just another obvious example of empire favoritism. lol chilling scream lasting 3 seconds longer than freezing force.

Edited by TheLakers

But then you wouldn't get the pvp set bonus and the two piece vindicator/war leader bonus is very good.

The armor design is just another obvious example of empire favoritism. lol chilling scream lasting 3 seconds longer than freezing force.

On the other hand, victims of Warrior's AoE fear look like they're rofling. JK fear looks actually decent...

I'm wondering how the f*** they thought that it's looking cool.

I can hear the laughs while they were messing up with the rep.

-Hey! Come over here look at the surprize for JKs

-Rofl

-They're gonna get pissed

-Lol thats for sure. Look what i did to consulars.

-Roflcopter...

eeeeeasily signed, *** am i tom cruise from the last space samurai? all kidding aside, everything but the headpiece isnt too bad, but where is the robe, every jedi in star wars had a robe. on top of that, every jedi guardian in swtor has battle armor. everytime i load in i see a bad *** jedi guardian wearing a robe and bad *** armor. while not traditional, it is a cool divergence. something old, something new. the current armor is a joke. and dont get me started on the smuggler armor. i am a smuggler.... not a cowboy(period)

Our armor is utterly pathetic is design that is for sure, had they even sat down over a coffee to discuss this, wouldn't the question arise: could a jedi actually move in such a restricted set.

Answer: he would barely be able to bend his arm, this isn't the wizard of ozz, i am not the tin man, i do not need oiling. i certainly do not want to prance around in gold looking metal.

There is no physical way he would be able to jump or swing a saber.