Thana Vesh as a companion

lowflyingmeat

She's also not as murderous as you might imagine. No matter how much she "competes" with you, she never outwardly attacks you. She seems to have a sense of honor and the idea that although you're her competition you're ultimately on the same side.

Heck if she dies it's because she trusted you and you backstabbed her.

She's also not as murderous as you might imagine. No matter how much she "competes" with you, she never outwardly attacks you. She seems to have a sense of honor and the idea that although you're her competition you're ultimately on the same side.

Or shes's afraid you're to tough for her.

/sign Thana was awesome, and from her attacks she seems to be something that (so far) only the JK has as a companion.... a Sith Juggernaught Tank....

I think it would be amazing to get her as a companion!

And yes, she should be a companion for all Imperial classes, there's plenty of excuses for non-Sith to get her: For BH and IA, she was that 1 Sith Lords apprintice, but during the Taris story she abbandoned him as her master, so now she's masterless, her life/fate was handed to the one that spared it (your character), because she's too muich of a loose cannon too let wander around Taris masterless, and from the storyline, it was proven that you had plenty that you could teach her, even if you are not a Sith....

And I really like the idea of bonus companions from the planetary questlines, I'd kinda like to maybe see an Imperial astromech droid too, maybe as a bonus quest of putting it together from parts, or even buying one from a jawa.....

and speaking of jawa's, I'd like to also see that force-sensitive Jawa from Tattooine as a bonus compaion too!

I would love to have Thana Vesh as a companion and romance option. I doubt they would make her a universal companion for all empire classes because Sith Warriors and Imperial Agents already have Jaesa Willsaam and Kaliyo as dark side romances.

I personally would like her more as a Sith Inquisitor companion. Not as an apprentice (her character wouldn't accept that), but as an equal sith. I liked her character and her outfit when I met her on Taris. She seemed to warm up to me a little as I flirted with her every chance I got near the end.

If you don't kill her, you get mail from her with like 1000 credits inside. That shows that she is still thinking about you after she leaves.

The only question i have is if they do bring her back as a companion/romance option, will Bioware make her a romance option only for male characters or both male/female characters?

/signed

Edited by criticalvain

Yes she was awesome!! she was actually quite a powerful Sith but she was 'self' competing against the PC.

She had much willpower and not enough wisdom. She acted like a spoiled brats who don't know her place yet. She always wanted to 'prove' herself when there's nothing to prove. Too much pride in that body of her. She was not arrogant or confident but prideful.

I never though she was annoying just miserable. She kept stabbing herself for no reason.

Heck if she dies it's because she trusted you and you backstabbed her.

The thing I noticed most about her, was the complete lack of force corruption.

I think she is actually a far deeper character than people give her credit for being.

Not sure if I would like her as a companion, though, but she is interesting nonetheless.

Signed. I think Thana is a lot of wasted potential. It'd be easy to re-insert her into the story for the "don't kill her" timeline, and I guess something could be done for those who killed her.

I don't know how much her attitude varies from class to class, but I feel like the personality clash would make for a great companion quest.

The thing I noticed most about her, was the complete lack of force corruption.

I think she is actually a far deeper character than people give her credit for being.

This is true - no sign of Sith corruption on Thana at all. Would be very interesting if she was secretly a light-side Sith, albeit one still with severe anger management issues...

This is true - no sign of Sith corruption on Thana at all. Would be very interesting if she was secretly a light-side Sith, albeit one still with severe anger management issues...

That's what I'm saying. She embodies the sith code about power and strength but never tries to kill you. She's probably secretly very honorable.

Or secretly very scared of you...hehe

That's what I'm saying. She embodies the sith code about power and strength but never tries to kill you. She's probably secretly very honorable.

Or secretly very scared of you...hehe

And that very fact that she's seen you kill those she couldn't, rescue her from bondage several times, and the fact that she obeys you when you make a choice, I see her as practically in awe and terror of us. That would make it all the more sweet when she stops resisting and just accepts what she knows and wants will be coming [sic] next. And I also second the whole "as a sith inquisitor we can't turn Ashara to the dark side" sentiment. We're the worst of the worst at our best! Our whole class is manipulation, stealth, devious attacks. Palpatine turned the entire galaxy against itself for his own benefit, for us to turn one jailbait jedi against her masters is a complete non-issue. Thana Vesh is our true apprentice- insatiable lust for death, powerful enough to be the tank Khem used to be at lower levels, and fears us yet hates us at the same time. Please BW bring Thana back ASAP! Her default catchphrase can be "let my lightsaber caress you" until you come up with something better.